Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump threatens funds 4 states easing voting

OverSword

40 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Some people who have elderly parents fill out the ballots for them without their knowledge

Or vice versa, i cared for my mum and didnt know that for oh about a decade she did mail in voting, hers and MINE and she always voted for the worse choice, i let it slide.

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Cool, so hes only holding funds from dem states who want EZ voting.

That can't be true because our governor is a democrat and she sent out the absentee ballots 2 weeks ago.  I think he is just making noise and picking on the Michigan governor.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

That can't be true because our governor is a democrat and she sent out the absentee ballots 2 weeks ago.  I think he is just making noise and picking on the Michigan governor.

Ill be honest with you as i know you wont pick me apart for it,

I got that from a glance at

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-threatens-funding-michigan-absentee-ballot-move-70785122

Such articles, i didnt give it a second thought since i am of the opinion tweety will do whatever to get his way, i just figured he especially loathed mich as the gov is a strong female and tweety doesnt much like that in his women, deeply threatens him, you know tiny hands...so i took for granted he will find any and all excuses to give her grief.

Now, some trumpette will fumble all over their keyboard to set me straight, why my opinion matters so much to them ill never know

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Ill be honest with you as i know you wont pick me apart for it,

I got that from a glance at

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-threatens-funding-michigan-absentee-ballot-move-70785122

Such articles, i didnt give it a second thought since i am of the opinion tweety will do whatever to get his way, i just figured he especially loathed mich as the gov is a strong female and tweety doesnt much like that in his women, deeply threatens him, you know tiny hands...so i took for granted he will find any and all excuses to give her grief.

Now, some trumpette will fumble all over their keyboard to set me straight, why my opinion matters so much to them ill never know

I guess our governor is lucky he doesn't know New Mexico is a state, because she is a strong woman too. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

sneOHGM.jpg

https://www.inquirer.com/news/voter-fraud-philadelphia-ward-leader-judge-of-elections-domenick-demuro-guilty-plea-20200521.html

Yeah, I'm sure tweety is over reacting.  Here's the thing though.  If he's defeated by a narrow margin in states where this kind of balloting had just gone system-wide, what makes you think all hell isn't going to break loose over the perceived cheating?  Your side did this for 3+ years, with no proof at all, yet you imagine the Right will meekly bow to THIS?  All this guarantees is another disputed election and 4 more years of discord as well as the end of elections as we know them.

I'd think long and hard before taking that step.  But, if that's the only way you can find to beat him then you haven't beaten him at all.  Fools on the Left really do think they're actions will pass without resistance.  I almost hope he is defeated in this way.  He can step back into civilian life and begin a campaign from the outside to create chaos for the Left in every state where people value their freedom over the government checks that keep the Proles in line and sucking at the gobment tit.  You guys want a fight?  Say the word and it's ON.

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

Why not?  Do you think most people able to cheat will?  I don't.  Also that number is a meager fraction of the whole.  May as well do it now because it is how it will be done in the future everywhere.

Sort of...kinda...yeah. I guess I know of too many people, personally, that cheat the system on a regular basis. As divided and passionate as the country is right now I wouldn't put it past others to test the waters. They would just feign innocence if they don't have a record. 

I have a friend with MS. Apparently, someone thought he was too ill to vote one year and they voted in his name. That was before we had to show ID. That is one of the reasons I am such a staunch supporter of showing ID to vote.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

Hopefully there will be the ability to do a post election canvass that requires random ballots to be certified by matching the vote with the supposed voter.  If more than a few turn out to be fake, disallow the whole state's votes.  You people really do seem to want to burn it all down.  

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

Or vice versa, i cared for my mum and didnt know that for oh about a decade she did mail in voting, hers and MINE and she always voted for the worse choice, i let it slide.

Point made on how easily abuses can happen. :tu:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Point made on how easily abuses can happen. :tu:

Im not left or right so both sides can hate me equally :D

Mum said, she didnt think i would care, made her happy so she was right.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, the13bats said:

Cool, so hes only holding funds from dem states who want EZ voting.

No. As usual he’s full of crap. I doubt he has authority to withold  anything especially his foot from his mouth 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Michelle said:

Sort of...kinda...yeah. I guess I know of too many people, personally, that cheat the system on a regular basis. As divided and passionate as the country is right now I wouldn't put it past others to test the waters. They would just feign innocence if they don't have a record. 

I have a friend with MS. Apparently, someone thought he was too ill to vote one year and they voted in his name. That was before we had to show ID. That is one of the reasons I am such a staunch supporter of showing ID to vote.

If they are so keen to vote for their relatives they can just absentee. 

13 hours ago, and then said:

Hopefully there will be the ability to do a post election canvass that requires random ballots to be certified by matching the vote with the supposed voter.  If more than a few turn out to be fake, disallow the whole state's votes.  You people really do seem to want to burn it all down.  

What people do you refer to when you say "you people"?  Burn what down, free elections?  You can't even understand what you read because you are so polarized.  What in  my post triggered you to think I want to burn anything down? 

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

https://www.inquirer.com/news/voter-fraud-philadelphia-ward-leader-judge-of-elections-domenick-demuro-guilty-plea-20200521.html

Yeah, I'm sure tweety is over reacting.  Here's the thing though.  If he's defeated by a narrow margin in states where this kind of balloting had just gone system-wide, what makes you think all hell isn't going to break loose over the perceived cheating?  Your side did this for 3+ years, with no proof at all, yet you imagine the Right will meekly bow to THIS?  All this guarantees is another disputed election and 4 more years of discord as well as the end of elections as we know them.

I'd think long and hard before taking that step.  But, if that's the only way you can find to beat him then you haven't beaten him at all.  Fools on the Left really do think they're actions will pass without resistance.  I almost hope he is defeated in this way.  He can step back into civilian life and begin a campaign from the outside to create chaos for the Left in every state where people value their freedom over the government checks that keep the Proles in line and sucking at the gobment tit.  You guys want a fight?  Say the word and it's ON.

Hard at it making excuses already.... and with your typical little violent fantasies to boot. Give it a rest.

Edited by OrangeOaf
  • Like 1

Will you be ranting the same and calling for a whole states votes to be disallowed if it's votes in Republicans favour? 

I highly doubt it

• Like 1

15 hours ago, and then said:

Yeah, I'm sure tweety is over reacting.  Here's the thing though.  If he's defeated by a narrow margin in states where this kind of balloting had just gone system-wide, what makes you think all hell isn't going to break loose over the perceived cheating?  Your side did this for 3+ years, with no proof at all, yet you imagine the Right will meekly bow to THIS?  

The Dems however, did at least wait until after the election to come up with excuses for their defeat...

Probably best you start thinking of them early though. Give you time to get the hamster fed and the elastic band wound up.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

sneOHGM.jpg

2 hours ago, OrangeOaf said:

Hard at it making excuses already.... and with your typical little violent fantasies to boot. Give it a rest.

2 hours ago, OrangeOaf said:

Will you be ranting the same and calling for a whole states votes to be disallowed if it's votes in Republicans favour? 

I highly doubt it

Wake up, smell the toast burning, you just dont get it, heck im as politically unsavvy as they come but its not vauge or subtle, here is what ive learned from posts on here and the news.

Trump has become akin to a cult leader and you know how the worshippers at a cult become,

Its been made loud and clear that a "side" not exactly sure who "they" are that blindly worship tweety will only except him winning 2020 and if he doesnt then they will resort to civil disobedience and violence, they will by force keep him in office, t

hey have assured us that the military and local LEO are on board with them, if you go look you can find these posts and admittedly some get a bit carried away and at the risk the person from that "side" just publicly incriminadated themselves they will roll it back, claim thats not what they said or meant but its still there for you to read do your own thinking and make up your own mind.

Of course it might get dragged out, threats were made that tweety, when he sees his epic loss coming will just pull a national emergency of a type that keeps him in office, sure they will get their way any means necessary, others rights be dammned.

Voting is all show for 2020 if tweety looses it will not be accepted, you see that side laying the ground work to cry they and their orange god was cheated, hence they have a right to revolt, i am not clear on who or what they will attack to keep don in office, perhaps they will storm capital hill i really have no clue because if don losses theres not any one person or entity to attack,

But you rest assured 2020 trump and not a thing you can do about it.

On 5/21/2020 at 11:06 PM, OverSword said:

If they are so keen to vote for their relatives they can just absentee. 

Or they could get a job at the post office.

Mail carrier charged in West Virginia ballot fraud investigation

The tampering was caught before it could impact the election

cont...

https://www.wtrf.com/news/crime/mail-carrier-charged-in-west-virginia-ballot-fraud-investigation/

14 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Or they could get a job at the post office.

Mail carrier charged in West Virginia ballot fraud investigation

The tampering was caught before it could impact the election

cont...

https://www.wtrf.com/news/crime/mail-carrier-charged-in-west-virginia-ballot-fraud-investigation/

Yes, they caught him before he had a real impact.

An affidavit claims he “fraudulently altered eight absentee ballot requests in Pendleton County,” by changing the party affiliation from Democrat to Republican.

Wow!  Why are republicans so afraid of the democratic vote???  This guy will probably serve years for that.  Idiot.

Here is an article concerning voter fraud in Washington State where we have mailed in for years

Out of the 3.36 million votes cast in Washington state last fall, that means the overall rate of suspected voter fraud statewide was 0.002 percent.

Link to entire article

Ever see that show, What Would You Do?  They created that show (imo) to show us how untrustworthy and petty we are, but as it turned out the show demonstrated that people almost always do the right thing.

Edited by OverSword

On 5/21/2020 at 12:22 PM, Gromdor said:

We sent everyone in America a $1200 check.  If we could handle that, we can handle sending everyone a ballot.

On 5/21/2020 at 12:36 PM, Michelle said:

Sent some people checks. We still haven't gotten ours. All our neighbors have though.

On 5/21/2020 at 12:50 PM, Gromdor said:

Everyone I know has gotten theirs.  Heck, even my wife got it and she isn't even American. 

What century do you guys live in??  Voting with machines at a polling station, checks in the mail??  Direct deposit, got my money day one.  Vote by mail, as seen above extremely low fraud rate.  You guys can't even get the dead people off the rolls.  What are you paying your taxes for?  I hear you have toll roads too.  

Edited by OverSword
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, OverSword said:

What century do you guys live in??  Voting with machines at a polling station, checks in the mail??  Direct deposit, got my money day one.  Vote by mail, as seen above extremely low fraud rate.  You guys can't even get the dead people off the rolls.  What are you paying your taxes for?  I hear you have toll roads too.  

The IRS can giveth and can taketh away. I'm not giving them access to our account.

Who are you calling "you guys"? Every state has dead people on the voting rolls. They have to be purged all the time. My polling station is only a couple of minutes away and I never have to wait in long lines. No toll roads around here either.

Just now, Michelle said:

The IRS can giveth and can taketh away. I'm not giving them access to our account.

If they want to do something concerning your banking funds they don't need your direct deposit info, they just call the bank and put a freeze.

2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Who are you calling "you guys"? 

Everyone voting with technology from 1978.

7 hours ago, OverSword said:

Fortunately, Iowa doesn't have toll roads.

As for our voting technology... Well, it's not too bad.  We have a nice detailed layout of how everything has to be and what requirements the vendor has to comply with: https://www.legis.iowa.gov/docs/iac/chapter/06-11-2014.721.22.pdf

But, I do agree with you in that many states still seem to be using last centuries technology. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Fortunately, Iowa doesn't have toll roads.

As for our voting technology... Well, it's not too bad.  We have a nice detailed layout of how everything has to be and what requirements the vendor has to comply with: https://www.legis.iowa.gov/docs/iac/chapter/06-11-2014.721.22.pdf

But, I do agree with you in that many states still seem to be using last centuries technology. 

I was just giving Michelle the business. Kind of