Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Black Pyramid on the Sun

ParanormalConfidante

Has anyone heard of "black pyramid figure standing before the sun" between sun and earth?...

Those who have watched "the real video" (not the one replacing the original) will understand what I mean.

Let's say it happened exactly this way......

You probably woke up one morning and saw that video on your "Recommended" and just wanted to give it a chance.

After a few days, you checked back in your history but it was gone except everything else was still there...?!

You asked your friends and collegaues about it and everyone looked at your face like a bunch of morons.

You believed that it was just a dream until another person told you that he watched it too...

You checked, searched and did anything possible to find the video on different platforms for three weeks.

Then suddenly out of the blue you got a video which was not the one you had watched.

It was a video showing only a photograph... not a live footage. 

It was narrated by a journalist,... not the amateur astronomer who explored the phenomenon.

It was not the same story at all... you hear that its only a large sun spot. That's it...

I am looking for the ones who saw the real video to discuss this. If you haven't seen it, you will probably won't be interested.

Whenever I tried to tell about this, noone actually listened or understood. So I started to think, are they made to react like this...?

I wish I hadn't found another person who too had seen the video. Ignorance was bliss.

Haven't seen it, but it would be impossible that anything such as what you are talking about passing in front of the Sun and not being noticed.  There are solar telescopes allover the world. 

Here is a list of the professional ones. These are all ground based.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_solar_telescopes

Then there are satellites also observing the Sun.

Was this a tiny dot over the Sun or was most of the Sun blocked out? At a distance of a quarter million miles the Moon covers the Sun. Anything blocking out a good portion of the Sun would have to be very close or very large. It would also block out stars if it were large.

To give you an idea about the size, here is the ISS passing in front of the Sun.

https://www.demilked.com/iss-in-front-of-sun-rainee-colacurcio/

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Forgot to add, welcome to U-M.

Edited by stereologist
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ParanormalConfidante said:

Has anyone heard of "black pyramid figure standing before the sun" between sun and earth?...

There's a network of a few thousand amateur backyard astronomers worldwide with some serious high end telescopes watching the skies.

Never once was it mentioned by them. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Haven't seen it, but it would be impossible that anything such as what you are talking about passing in front of the Sun and not being noticed.  There are solar telescopes allover the world. 

Here is a list of the professional ones. These are all ground based.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_solar_telescopes

Then there are satellites also observing the Sun.

Was this a tiny dot over the Sun or was most of the Sun blocked out? At a distance of a quarter million miles the Moon covers the Sun. Anything blocking out a good portion of the Sun would have to be very close or very large. It would also block out stars if it were large.

To give you an idea about the size, here is the ISS passing in front of the Sun.

https://www.demilked.com/iss-in-front-of-sun-rainee-colacurcio/

No no, it wasn't covering up anything. It was accidentally noticed by this guy who put the video on from his channel.

That channel was also missing when I checked.

The pyramid looked like a spec of dust on the telescope. Actually that's what I thought at first. 

So ıt was NOT covering up sun or moon or any stellar object.

Until it was taken from Youtube for three weeks only to be replaced by another video saying that sun spots can be observed on the sun ??? as if they werent before.

But the real narrator asked in the video, "I thought it was a sun spot but how come it doesn't move while other sun spots are moving as you can see"

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

There's a network of a few thousand amateur backyard astronomers worldwide with some serious high end telescopes watching the skies.

Never once was it mentioned by them. 

I am sure this guy was one of them and now he doesn't even exist. 

Are you saying on the sun or between the earth and the sun? If it was on the sun,. I'd love to know what they constructed that out of. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Montmorency the Dog said:

Are you saying on the sun or between the earth and the sun? If it was on the sun,. I'd love to know what they constructed that out of. 

Well it was obviously between the earth and the sun. But it looked like it was hiding on the face of the sun pretending to be a tiny innocent sun spot.

• Haha 1

Just now, ParanormalConfidante said:

I am sure this guy was one of them and now he doesn't even exist. 

I'm sure he was pretending to be one because those guys love to brag they "one upped" a big observatory. 

• Like 1

Anyway, it sounds to me like probably a glitch in transmission. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Piney said:

I'm sure he was pretending to be one because those guys love to brag they "one upped" a big observatory. 

I guess it wasn't something that big to brag about for them. Who knows... If they didn't realize the oddity, at least one man did and he's missing now.

I guess it wasn't something that big to brag about for them. Who knows... If they didn't realize the oddity, at least one man did and he's missing now.

Sounds like a conspiridiot's fairytale to me.

Show he existed first, then show he disappeared.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Montmorency the Dog said:

Anyway, it sounds to me like probably a glitch in transmission. 

I certainly didn't watch a video about a glitch Montmorency, I am sure of that. And I also have someone else who watched that first video.

If that first video wasn't taken down, I would think exactly like you. I would say "Naaa it's a glitch ..."

But where's the video that we saw? I mean the original, not the one on Youtube now (I wonder if it is still on, didn't check again)

But where's the video that we saw? I mean the original, not the one on Youtube now (I wonder if it is still on, didn't check again)

He might of got busted for CGI fake and took it down.  It happened more than once. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

Sounds like a conspiridiot's fairytale to me.

Show he existed first, then show he disappeared.

That conspiridiot(s) are us then, who have seen the real video...

Never mind Piney.  As I said before, if you haven't seen it, you will probably never believe.

I am used to being called liar. So I forgive you. ;)

• Like 1

Sounds vaguely like the hoopla around the so-called "Black Knight satellite", which see.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I am used to being called liar. So I forgive you. ;)

I'm not calling you a liar. Just somebody falling for a possible fraud. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

He might of got busted for CGI fake and took it down.  It happened more than once. 

If you want to fake something :)  you wouldn't fake something that small like putting a triangular dot on the sun.

Find me a good reason why they should ever replace a stupid video like that? What if it wasn't stupid at all?

• Like 1

Find me a good reason why they should ever replace a stupid video like that? What if it wasn't stupid at all?

They made a mistake or they were out to "intrigue" the audience with a conspiracy prank. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Oniomancer said:

Sounds vaguely like the hoopla around the so-called "Black Knight satellite", which see.

I am watching a video about the Black Knight satellite now... I am hearing this for the first time. Thank you Oniomancer. ;)

A little mood music while we're waiting for PC's impressions:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ParanormalConfidante said:

No no, it wasn't covering up anything. It was accidentally noticed by this guy who put the video on from his channel.

That channel was also missing when I checked.

The pyramid looked like a spec of dust on the telescope. Actually that's what I thought at first. 

So ıt was NOT covering up sun or moon or any stellar object.

Until it was taken from Youtube for three weeks only to be replaced by another video saying that sun spots can be observed on the sun ??? as if they werent before.

But the real narrator asked in the video, "I thought it was a sun spot but how come it doesn't move while other sun spots are moving as you can see"

I'm pretty sure that sunspots have been uncommon for a couple of years.

https://www.livescience.com/new-sunspot-solar-cycle-begins.html

In fact, the sun has been noticeable quiet with few sunspots.

• Like 2

Well... I watched "the Mystery of Black Knight satellite" on Youtube channel called Grunge. There's not just one story around this but many, interesting.

But it's not pyramid shaped. :D 

And all those reasons to prove every claim as hoax were hillarious.

Yeah, a lost space blanket around moon is mistaken as the black knight satellite :D yeah right!

These proofs are for morons which sometimes we all are.

I know what I saw (actually we saw) yet  now it's almost like a Mandela effect.  (about that... btw. I hadn't realized before that there was another animal figure (vulture) on King Tut's head other than cobra) 

There have been plenty of videos that show stills from the stereo satellites. The first images sent back are low res and contain compression artifacts. These were the favorites of the aliens crowd back before 2012.

https://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/

Check out the artifacts section

https://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/artifacts/artifacts.shtml

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I'm pretty sure that sunspots have been uncommon for a couple of years.

https://www.livescience.com/new-sunspot-solar-cycle-begins.html

In fact, the sun has been noticeable quiet with few sunspots.

It's also interesting to see an article published on this subject about the time I saw this video.

Whatever you may say folks, I will continue to believe that there's a big cover up about this until the so called fake astronomer shows up somewhere again.