Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Black Pyramid on the Sun

ParanormalConfidante

Just now, ParanormalConfidante said:

You have absolutely no sense of humor Xeno.

Oh I have one. Just not that kind. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Timothy said:

I didn’t assume you’d be going or staying.

I’m just interested in seeing the YouTube channel and the video.

You should be able to find them using the Wayback Machine and the dates/links/descriptions in your browser history: https://archive.org/web/

Or provide the dead links/dates etc. from your browser history here. 

I will say that we already tried that option too but you will think that it's another lie.

Like I said before, you can forget about it because I can't prove anything.

I just wanted to speak about it for one reason, to find maybe a third person who might have seen this damn video.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Oh I have one. Just not that kind. 

Btw how's your "enablers" topic going? Did you find new members to your Suicide Squad puddin?

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, ParanormalConfidante said:

Too much homophobia is not funny Piney, really. It's just old... :)

It's not homophobia.

It's mocking Scientology. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Troll be trolling. 

Learned from the best. You.:nw:

• Confused 1

Just now, Piney said:

It's not homophobia.

It's mocking Scientology. :yes:

Oh I thought you were bashing gay men because you mentioned Tom Cruise and John Travolta... I am not sure if they are gay btw :D

16 minutes ago, ParanormalConfidante said:

By lava pool I mean.... I haven't seen a lava pool before. It looked like a boiling very bright stuff. I am not an expert.

Yes it was rotating from left to right.

I think the most logical explanation so far has been "It is possible that the video used a copyrighted piece of CGI film and added this pyramid thing." part.

Yeah I can accept that of course. Because I can't say if it was real or not.

So if it was rotating from left to right then we were looking at a time lapse image of the Sun if it was a real image of the Sun. That is only possible from a satellite image, again if it was a real image.

In a time lapse image of the Sun you can see changes as the surface of the Sun changes over time.

If this was a time lapse image, i.e. a real image of the Sun, then it is not possible for the black triangle to have remained stationary relative to the Sun.

Regardless of whether or not the Sun images were CGI or not, the stationary black triangle is fake.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, ParanormalConfidante said:

There's another person like me who saw both videos.

Actually he was the one who sent me the second video so I asked him again to find the replaced video, guess he is busy or maybe doesn't want to get involved in this crazy **** anymore. Do I? I think I don't too

Keep in mind we do not even know this other person exists

However, he "sent" you a what text? Email? A link, post that link, sure we know its dead but post it anyway

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ParanormalConfidante said:

Oh I thought you were bashing gay men because you mentioned Tom Cruise and John Travolta... I am not sure if they are gay btw :D

No, Scientologists. 

My second set of stepparents were gay and 2 friends of mine on this very board are. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

So if it was rotating from left to right then we were looking at a time lapse image of the Sun if it was a real image of the Sun. That is only possible from a satellite image, again if it was a real image.

In a time lapse image of the Sun you can see changes as the surface of the Sun changes over time.

If this was a time lapse image, i.e. a real image of the Sun, then it is not possible for the black triangle to have remained stationary relative to the Sun.

Regardless of whether or not the Sun images were CGI or not, the stationary black triangle is fake.

What I understand from your words is that the footage I saw can not be recorded by an amateur astronomer.

So if this person has used NASA property footage and also added a triangular spot on top (I dont think he did that from a movie because it was a simple spot) then for copyright issues the video was deleted. Most probably he wanted to upload again and this time his channel was suspended.

So my friend and I actually saw the video but it's a fake one just like thousands of others. Thank you. 

Now I can live with that.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ParanormalConfidante said:

Hum. Piney mentions Travolta and cruise and thinks scientology but you think gay men, and even if they were gay he wasnt bashing them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Keep in mind we do not even know this other person exists

However, he "sent" you a what text? Email? A link, post that link, sure we know its dead but post it anyway

No this other person is a close friend, we spoke on the phone about it by coincidence. 

I think I told him that I saw that weird video in the morning and he aked me "was it the black pyramid on the sun?"

And I said yes and... here I am making a fool of myself as always.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

No, Scientologists. 

My second set of stepparents were gay and 2 friends of mine on this very board are. 

Then you must be a very lucky person. I have very close LGBTI+ friends too and I don't like to see them or any other LGBTI+ harrassed for who they are.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ParanormalConfidante said:

What I understand from your words is that the footage I saw can not be recorded by an amateur astronomer.

So if this person has used NASA property footage and also added a triangular spot on top (I dont think he did that from a movie because it was a simple spot) then for copyright issues the video was deleted. Most probably he wanted to upload again and this time his channel was suspended.

So my friend and I actually saw the video but it's a fake one just like thousands of others. Thank you. 

Now I can live with that.

An amateur can't do it and a professional observatory on the ground can't do it.

As I pointed out the Sun rotates in 25 days. The problem is that the Earth rotates as well. The Sun can't be photographed unless it is well above the horizon. There would be distortion as seen during sunsets and sunrises. If lucky a ground based observatory could only collect photos for 8 hours. Then there would be a 16 hour gap in which the smooth rotation would jump. If you film once a day then the Sun then you only get 1/2 second of rotation for objects moving completely across the disk seen in that 1/2 second.

See the problem? Ground based photography can't produce a nice smooth rotating Sun.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Hum. Piney mentions Travolta and cruise and thinks scientology but you think gay men, and even if they were gay he wasnt bashing them.

You can check up. We were joking about alien abduction and anal probing... so when Piney mentioned T.Cruise and J. Travolta, I thought he meant they were gay men. Actually I had read rumors about Travolta but it's none of our business. He can do whatever he wants. I am super okay with gay people to be exact.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

An amateur can't do it and a professional observatory on the ground can't do it.

As I pointed out the Sun rotates in 25 days. The problem is that the Earth rotates as well. The Sun can't be photographed unless it is well above the horizon. There would be distortion as seen during sunsets and sunrises. If lucky a ground based observatory could only collect photos for 8 hours. Then there would be a 16 hour gap in which the smooth rotation would jump. If you film once a day then the Sun then you only get 1/2 second of rotation for objects moving completely across the disk seen in that 1/2 second.

See the problem? Ground based photography can't produce a nice smooth rotating Sun.

I believe the mystery is solved. The black pyramid on the sun was totaly fake and NASA banned this guy's channel for using copyrighted footage. End of story.

I will tell my friend about it too. Thanks stereologist.:nw:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ParanormalConfidante said:

If you want to fake something :)  you wouldn't fake something that small like putting a triangular dot on the sun.

Yes, they would.  May I suggest you might want to look into psychology and sociology.  Not to mention those folks (we have a couple who post on UM..) who are a bit 'special' and think they will overturn physics with their mental musings.  Then there are trolls, fraudsters, and just those who have got a new video editing suite, and want to try out the basics, like lesson 102, How to Put a UFO In Front of the Sun.

2 hours ago, ParanormalConfidante said:

Find me a good reason why they should ever replace a stupid video like that? What if it wasn't stupid at all?

May i first ask why didn't you just save the link, and/or the video, and instead want to now blame everyone else for not being able to find it?  Take some responsibility here...  And it is VERY common for people to come up with a bad attempt at a fake, and then get hammered by comments from people with knowledge who point out the fakery in detail.  They quickly close their channels, hope that the gullible folks who they initially suckered didn't save the video, and then they probably resurface somewhere else under a new name, and with new 'content'.

Note that there would also be traces of the event at any of the multitude of forums that are like this one.  You can't cover stuff up and make it disappear, unless it was absolute rubbish in the first place..

Finally, may I ask why you have not addressed the fact that countries all around the globe have solar observatories running 24 hours a day, and most of them run a live feed.  Then there is SOHO, Stereo and other spacecraft, and again, the data is streaming in, unencrypted, for anyone to grab and look at and investigate.  Please acknowledge that you have read this, and if you claim there is a coverup, how the hell is it coordinated across all those countries that hate each other, and how do they shut up all the amateur astronomers who also run live feeds of solar observation?  I know of two within 25km of where I live.. 

The video you claim to have 'lost' was either faked or a media error or a misinterpretation.  Full stop.

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, ParanormalConfidante said:

I believe the mystery is solved. The black pyramid on the sun was totaly fake and NASA banned this guy's channel for using copyrighted footage. End of story.

I will tell my friend about it too. Thanks stereologist.:nw:

It could be that he was not NASA banned. Most of their footage does not appear to be protected.

Here is an example.

The video shows the sort of defects that are talked about on the links I already provided. Such videos were the rage years ago.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ParanormalConfidante said:

No this other person is a close friend, we spoke on the phone about it by coincidence. 

I think I told him that I saw that weird video in the morning and he aked me "was it the black pyramid on the sun?"

And I said yes and... here I am making a fool of myself as always.

I have a whole thread i posted on here a while back, seems i recall a scene in a famous movie that is very likely a false memory, when i went hunting collaboration and was ready to give up i find a forum where a few people were discussing that very scene, oddly no two memories were just alike, mine is hazy and a few insisted they were "experts" ( self appointed )on the film and the scene never happened, now to make it worse the scene that is in the film is admitted by the director in an interview to be edited shorter by removing "dialog" which would mean video was also removed, which he doesnt mention, hence what i believe i remember could actually have existed, yet there should be proof, the fact there isnt any is the smoking gun that i accept at this time its a false memory.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ParanormalConfidante said:

You can check up. We were joking about alien abduction and anal probing... so when Piney mentioned T.Cruise and J. Travolta, I thought he meant they were gay men. Actually I had read rumors about Travolta but it's none of our business. He can do whatever he wants. I am super okay with gay people to be exact.

Okay

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Yes, they would.  May I suggest you might want to look into psychology and sociology.  Not to mention those folks (we have a couple who post on UM..) who are a bit 'special' and think they will overturn physics with their mental musings.  Then there are trolls, fraudsters, and just those who have got a new video editing suite, and want to try out the basics, like lesson 102, How to Put a UFO In Front of the Sun.

May i first ask why didn't you just save the link, and/or the video, and instead want to now blame everyone else for not being able to find it?  Take some responsibility here...  And it is VERY common for people to come up with a bad attempt at a fake, and then get hammered by comments from people with knowledge who point out the fakery in detail.  They quickly close their channels, hope that the gullible folks who they initially suckered didn't save the video, and then they probably resurface somewhere else under a new name, and with new 'content'.

Note that there would also be traces of the event at any of the multitude of forums that are like this one.  You can't cover stuff up and make it disappear, unless it was absolute rubbish in the first place..

Finally, may I ask why you have not addressed the fact that countries all around the globe have solar observatories running 24 hours a day, and most of them run a live feed.  Then there is SOHO, Stereo and other spacecraft, and again, the data is streaming in, unencrypted, for anyone to grab and look at and investigate.  Please acknowledge that you have read this, and if you claim there is a coverup, how the hell is it coordinated across all those countries that hate each other, and how do they shut up all the amateur astronomers who also run live feeds of solar observation?  I know of two within 25km of where I live.. 

The video you claim to have 'lost' was either faked or a media error or a misinterpretation.  Full stop.

Just like you said it was absolute rubbish and it was the first time I realized something like this. When I watched the second video (which has also disappeared) I was suspicious... Now as I told above, I am convinced that this was a stupid prank to fool people like me. But thanks for the further explanation.

10 minutes ago, stereologist said:

While searching for the video in question I came upon this one. It is funny.

I guess he was high, you know what I mean. :D ... I promise not to watch Youtube videos in the bed when I wake up ever again. 

Maybe I should close video recommendations on youtube as well, because I bet according to my watch history, youtube recommends me more of the same ....?!

So this is the end of my first topic on UM. Hopefully not the last. Sorry if I made any mistakes or offended anyone or didn't apply with the UM rules :su

See you again when the black pyramid starts to descend the earth..... Kidding :D