Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Black Pyramid on the Sun

ParanormalConfidante

31 minutes ago, ParanormalConfidante said:

I believe the mystery is solved. The black pyramid on the sun was totaly fake and NASA banned this guy's channel for using copyrighted footage. End of story.

I will tell my friend about it too. Thanks stereologist.:nw:

I reckon I guessed that pretty close? :whistle:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ParanormalConfidante said:

If you want to fake something :)  you wouldn't fake something that small like putting a triangular dot on the sun.

Find me a good reason why they should ever replace a stupid video like that? What if it wasn't stupid at all?

Make a fake video

Get a few people to see it

Suddenly replace it with another video

Let the conspiracy begin .....

It;s all quite simple.   You described the process yourself.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ParanormalConfidante said:

I already told you that neither those videos nor the Youtube channel exist.

Ok folks, let's leave it at that. OMG I am a f.kin liar. A horrible person. Insane "enabler". :D

You can continue with your lives ignoring everything I say.

Because I can't prove a single thing. 

p.s. I know what I saw.

I believe you because I'm responsible for Ian James's disappearance! This very clever man found my missing pyramid probe, bless him.

NASA allowed me 7.5 billion out of the defense budget to create & test my new probe tech. I bloody lost it!!! James found it -& he's only human??!

Wow, I was so impressed (plus he saved me a bollocking) I gave him the following weeks lottery jackpot numbers on the condition he feks off to Alaska.. But don't tell anyone outside of this forum.

PS:

James is highly intelligent - no anal probing involved. We only abduct & probe self-centered socially inept idiots, so you're safe, no worries.. Having said that I'll see how it goes.:whistle:
Although we have to probe to keep the elders happy (which really means a few tasty glands here & there to keep this planet from being obliterated); we've grown to enjoy it over the past 80 years or so.. But there ya go- what can we do :blush:

• Haha 3

BTW, if anyone has the desire to lower their IQ, if you search on "Scott Waring black triangle sun" you will probably find the stuff the OP is thinking of.

For the record, if you aren't already aware, Scott Waring is very well known as a scammer and hoaxer who will say anything and post anything to garner attention and youtube hits and ad revenue.  In this case it was simply misinterpreted imagery, I believe.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

We only abduct & probe self-centered socially inept idiots

You guys camp at the white house, huh?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You guys camp at the white house, huh?

na, nothing worth abducting there, plus it's a dump- they don't even buff up the toilet roll holders.. Well not to Bob Lazar's standards anyway..

Area 51, best hotel on the planet mate, well for us.. actually it's the only one

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dejarma said:

I believe you because I'm responsible for Ian James's disappearance! This very clever man found my missing pyramid probe, bless him.

NASA allowed me 7.5 billion out of the defense budget to create & test my new probe tech. I bloody lost it!!! James found it -& he's only human??!

Wow, I was so impressed (plus he saved me a bollocking) I gave him the following weeks lottery jackpot numbers on the condition he feks off to Alaska.. But don't tell anyone outside of this forum.

PS:

James is highly intelligent - no anal probing involved. We only abduct & probe self-centered socially inept idiots, so you're safe, no worries.. Having said that I'll see how it goes.:whistle:
Although we have to probe to keep the elders happy (which really means a few tasty glands here & there to keep this planet from being obliterated); we've grown to enjoy it over the past 80 years or so.. But there ya go- what can we do :blush:

I don't know who is Ian James, sorry dear. Can't speak on behalf of someone I haven't heard of. 

Your message should be hillarious however I don't get the references. Anyway thanks for the entertainment ;)

5 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

BTW, if anyone has the desire to lower their IQ, if you search on "Scott Waring black triangle sun" you will probably find the stuff the OP is thinking of.

For the record, if you aren't already aware, Scott Waring is very well known as a scammer and hoaxer who will say anything and post anything to garner attention and youtube hits and ad revenue.  In this case it was simply misinterpreted imagery, I believe.

Did he create that fuss in the beginning of this year? Because the ghost video was dating January... Anyway, I dont want to know :D 

I'm afraid here on this thread we all contributed to the perfect recipe for a hoax in the sky. (lots of NASA imagery involved)

Btw. how does adrenochrome taste like Dejarma :alien:

9 hours ago, Orphalesion said:

There was some okay world building in the movie.

i wouldn't watch it again, though. And I have a machete behind my back in case anybody tries to make me.

But I wanna catch one of those big sea monsters!

Real spoiler alert: 

Spoiler

And play with the horsies!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Timothy said:

But I wanna catch one of those big sea monsters!

Real spoiler alert: 

Reveal hidden contents

And play with the horsies!

As I said, the world biuilding isn't bad in parts.
I just think with a few tweaks it would have worked a lot better as a modern cartoon Nikelodeon miniseries rather than stale (and pretty try hard) 90s action schlock.
Imagibne something like Avatar/Over the Garden Wall/Clone Wars/the Hollow set in that universe. It would have been pretty cool.

2 hours ago, Orphalesion said:

As I said, the world biuilding isn't bad in parts.
I just think with a few tweaks it would have worked a lot better as a modern cartoon Nikelodeon miniseries rather than stale (and pretty try hard) 90s action schlock.
Imagibne something like Avatar/Over the Garden Wall/Clone Wars/the Hollow set in that universe. It would have been pretty cool.

I agree, as a kid I liked it.

When I’ve tried to watch it since I haven’t been able to sit through the whole thing.

But I still want to play with the 

Spoiler

horsies. 

On 5/21/2020 at 11:54 AM, ParanormalConfidante said:

Has anyone heard of "black pyramid figure standing before the sun" between sun and earth?...

Those who have watched "the real video" (not the one replacing the original) will understand what I mean.

Let's say it happened exactly this way......

You probably woke up one morning and saw that video on your "Recommended" and just wanted to give it a chance.

After a few days, you checked back in your history but it was gone except everything else was still there...?!

You asked your friends and collegaues about it and everyone looked at your face like a bunch of morons.

You believed that it was just a dream until another person told you that he watched it too...

You checked, searched and did anything possible to find the video on different platforms for three weeks.

Then suddenly out of the blue you got a video which was not the one you had watched.

It was a video showing only a photograph... not a live footage. 

It was narrated by a journalist,... not the amateur astronomer who explored the phenomenon.

It was not the same story at all... you hear that its only a large sun spot. That's it...

I am looking for the ones who saw the real video to discuss this. If you haven't seen it, you will probably won't be interested.

Whenever I tried to tell about this, noone actually listened or understood. So I started to think, are they made to react like this...?

I wish I hadn't found another person who too had seen the video. Ignorance was bliss.

I haven't heard of/seen this video, but i have noticed the phenomena. All of the truly intriguing stories and need on the internet tend to disappear and become wiped from existence. The internet is subtly and quietly becoming censored. Been going on a while.

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

I haven't heard of/seen this video, but i have noticed the phenomena. All of the truly intriguing stories and need on the internet tend to disappear and become wiped from existence. The internet is subtly and quietly becoming censored. Been going on a while.

Is it censorship or is it old junk is replaced with new junk?

Censorship of sorts is being done on COVID-19 issues. That is because it is dangerous. Is there danger in posting these hoaxes such as the black triangle videos?

• Thanks 1

On 5/21/2020 at 9:46 PM, ParanormalConfidante said:

Yeah, a lost space blanket around moon is mistaken as the black knight satellite

There is no lost space blanket "around Moon" mistaken as to be the "Black Knight Satellite".

17 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

I don't know if this is true for other videos or info etc. disappearing however this black pyramid video looks like a hoax to me now because stereologist explained it above very well that a footage like could never be filmed by an amateur. He used NASA copyrighted material distorting the facts and got banned. I don't know why but I chose to trust my sixth sense which works quite well on these matters. And I didn't even try to double-check if stereologist was right or not, maybe because he also supported his statement with links and lots of info. 

This black pyramid was actually the tiny bit of the oddities I am witnessing Nnicolette. Since the end of last year, the world seems to have become more mysterious than ever... I collect stories from people to publish on my blog so I read many different kind of strangeness yet there's still more. Even under this thread, people showed me such things that I had never thought to have existed. And I also still get messages from people who thinks this black pyramid is real too. But how can I know if they are telling the truth, they just need to do what stereologist did then I might think again.:unsure:

10 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Is it censorship or is it old junk is replaced with new junk?

Censorship of sorts is being done on COVID-19 issues. That is because it is dangerous. Is there danger in posting these hoaxes such as the black triangle videos?

If the question was "did the videos I mentioned really existed", yes they both did. Because I watched it, my friend watched it... Someone uploaded a hoax video then again another one after three weeks. I don't know why he waited for three weeks to replace the old one but I guess he tried to make it look like a cover up. Because that's what it felt like. In the second video, there was a completely different person showing only a still photo (which was nomore red, but green instead) and talking about that observers might see some sun spots on the sun recently but it's okay, nothing to worry about... that video is also missing now?!

About Covid, I think WHO made the most dangerous statements ever since the beginning. First they said "no need for masks" then "only sick should use masks" then "everyone should use masks" and recently "masks do not protect %100"... ??? And there are so many different views all over the internet, some are rather racist, some are plain stupid. There's also the ones who say Covid is a hoax too. :P

There's no way to stop people creating these hoaxes, noone can monitor everything. Not on the web, nor any other platform. And there's also the dark side to web which us common people have no idea, which they say consists of huge part of all the data since the beginning of internet. So when something goes online, it doesn't actually disappear, it only slides into the dark side... People like gossip and conspiracy, it's also a huge segment of human psyche.

25 minutes ago, toast said:

There is no lost space blanket "around Moon" mistaken as to be the "Black Knight Satellite".

Of course not. It was on a completely different video about Black night satellite by Youtube channel called Grunge. That video has nothing to do with what I saw. It has also nothign to do with this thread. I wasn't even talking about the black knight, as I wrote above, the only thing common in both stories is that "they are both black" nothing else.

Edited by ParanormalConfidante

The only comments I published and replied on my blog is this one only because the story was similar, looking at the time stamps I assumed these messages are all from the same person:

Anonymous May 22, 2020 at 1:40 AM
I saw that video too with a friend of mine just like you did... I wonder if you are giving up too quick to find out if its real or not.

Paranormal Confidante May 22, 2020 at 1:50 AM
I am not giving up. In the light of what I learned from the UM thread (I had given the link in my blog to this thread), it looks pretty much like a hoax. Besides I also trust my senses Someone said it could make into a good creepypasta story, maybe it is. And I still find it entertaining as a fake story. Otherwise I wouldn't even share for you to enjoy it too. Dont believe in everything you see online but believe in yourself

Anonymous May 22, 2020 at 1:51 AM
I didn't like your approach on this one... sorry.

Paranormal Confidante May 22, 2020 at 1:56 AM
Sorry to disappoint however I can't make everyone happy about what I believe or not. If you still chooss to believe in it, I still can show my respect and say good luck to you in finding the truth. And dont forget to inform me too about it then. Peace. 

AnonymousMay 22, 2020 at 2:01 AM
I want to believe

He says he wants to believe so... nothing we can do.

22 minutes ago, ParanormalConfidante said:

I wasn't even talking about the black knight,

On 5/21/2020 at 9:46 PM, ParanormalConfidante said:

Yeah, a lost space blanket around moon is mistaken as the black knight satellite

I watched that black knight video by Grunge Youtube channel (which is still there if you want to check) for the first time after someone mentioned about it here on this thread.

I am not talking about that black knight satellite or whatsoever in this thread. There's no similarity except both objects are black.

You only read that part of the conversation where I was referencing from the Grunge video that I found after someone talked about black knight s. 

Attention for those who follow this thread and the new comers: This topic and the lost videos have nothing to do with black knight satellite.