Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump - Narcissistic personality disorder

Grim Reaper 6

Does it appear that President Trump suffers from Narcissistic personality disorder   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Does President Trump or does he not suffer from Narcissistic personality disorder

• Do you think that President Trump suffers from Narcissistic personality disorder
    • Do you think that there is really no chance he suffers from Narcissistic personality disorder
    • Do you think that he does maybe have some traits described by Narcissistic personality disorder
    • Do you think he is both has Narcissistic personality disorder and that he also has psychopathic tendnacies.
    • Do you think that he is actually just a psychopath

15 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I did. No snipers though, so I guess I haven't suffered. Lose everything you have right now and tell me how good it is.  How you aren't mentally tortured and paralyzed into inaction. Watch the people with stability in their life walking all around you and tell me how good it is. I knew a man from El Salvador that was put in a firing squad with all the rest of the males in his village.  He was shot and survived by playing dead while every single person he knew was killed. (he lived with me in for a few months 1986 while my pastor tried to help him attain refugee status, so I knew him intimately) Sounds like he lost more than you, so you didn't suffer?  

One of my clients is a young guy who got injured around 20/21. Got injured so bad that now we has to be in a bed his entire life. Can't really move his hands or arms. Can barely talk but he is still there, still aware. He has to depend on others for everything. All he can do is watch TV all day.

Before he was injuries he had a wife and child. She left him after the injury. I don't blame her. It would be hard.

There is always a worse story. 

Everyone suffers :(

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

So, if you were on a public conveyance ( a train, bus, boat) , and saw an individual yelling at the walls, flailing his arms wildly,  and perhaps brandishing a knife, you, as an amateur, couldn't 'diagnose' the the individual as psychotic?

I mean you can see they are acting crazy but no you can't diagnose them lol.

You have no idea if it is a mental illness, medical condition, substance abuse, or just someone having a mental breakdown.

• Like 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

Those are fun.<_<

Xeno, sometimes I worry about you :hmm: lol.

• Haha 2

After 8 pages of bickering, I really can't see anything constructive coming from this.

Closed.

• Thanks 4

• The topic was locked