Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Still Waters

Trump's bank details inadvertently revealed

Still Waters

Efforts to highlight Donald Trump’s largesse during his time in office have backfired after his press secretary appeared to display the US president’s personal bank details to the world.

At a press conference on Friday, Kayleigh McEnany announced that Trump would donate his quarterly pay cheque to the Department of Health and Human Services to “support the efforts being undertaken to confront, contain and combat the coronavirus”. So far, so laudable.

However, when she held up the $100,000 cheque for White House reporters to see, it came complete with all Trump’s banking details.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/donald-trump-press-secretary-inadvertently-reveals-presidents-bank-details/ar-BB14ueDf

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

RoofGardener

Ooooops :P 

• Haha 3

Manwon Lender
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

Efforts to highlight Donald Trump’s largesse during his time in office have backfired after his press secretary appeared to display the US president’s personal bank details to the world.

At a press conference on Friday, Kayleigh McEnany announced that Trump would donate his quarterly pay cheque to the Department of Health and Human Services to “support the efforts being undertaken to confront, contain and combat the coronavirus”. So far, so laudable.

However, when she held up the $100,000 cheque for White House reporters to see, it came complete with all Trump’s banking details.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/donald-trump-press-secretary-inadvertently-reveals-presidents-bank-details/ar-BB14ueDf

Does anyone remember the Reality TV Show the Apprentice and what Donald's favorite words were, YOUR FIRED!!!!!!:w00t:  Well I suspect that this may get her fired, but if it somehow doesn't happen she is going to get a Butt Chewing that will not allow her to sit for at least a month!!!!!!!!!:yes:

1087829901_ohyea.jpg.4c21654fb36fe09bdc5c4179451bcd9d.jpg

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 3

third_eye

Press secretary Kay Kay would never lie to the press... 

Now everyone can go pray to God and appease the POTUS... 

~

• Haha 3

and then

Wow... someone might have to make a phone call to stop activity and reopen the account later.  A tragedy, and we heard it here FIRST :w00t:

• Like 1

toast

Kelly Bundy Award CW21.

• Haha 4

Tatetopa
3 hours ago, and then said:

Wow... someone might have to make a phone call to stop activity and reopen the account later.  A tragedy, and we heard it here FIRST

Slow news day.

• Haha 4

JVG

She gives new meaning to the term “Bubble headed bleach blonde”

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

third_eye

Kay Kay gives bubble heads a bad name.. 

~

• Haha 2

Tatetopa

Now I'm starting to think like Trump.

It was intentional.  It is passed off as a screwup, no big deal.  The check is cancelled, the account is closed.

Trump gets praise for a wonderful charitable gift, but the new check never gets written.    Another public win for the stable genius.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

the13bats

Does anyone really believe a cute young blond twit is ever gonna get in trouble with prez  tweety?

• Haha 2

and then
3 hours ago, third_eye said:

Kay Kay gives bubble heads a bad name.. 

~

Curious... what year did you get your law degree from Harvard?  

Kayleigh McEnany is a CNN political commentator. She is a graduate of Harvard Law School and Georgetown University's School of Foreign Service, and she also studied politics at Oxford University. In addition to writing a column for Above the Law, she is a contributor for The Hill. She can be found on Twitter at @KayleighMcEnany.

Somehow, I doubt the Orange detector crew here thought she was an idiot when she worked for CNN... :yes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

the13bats
10 minutes ago, and then said:

Somehow, I doubt the Orange detector crew here thought she was an idiot when she worked for CNN... 

I am not in that orange clique thing and never knew of her until her job with don, my remark was out of funning.

That is cool shes got a law degree, i didnt know that and i also wondered if her blunder showing his bank numbers was on purpose or just being careless,

No matter, mistakes are why pencils have erasers,

• Like 1

third_eye
5 hours ago, and then said:

Curious... what year did you get your law degree from Harvard?  

Kayleigh McEnany is a CNN political commentator. She is a graduate of Harvard Law School and Georgetown University's School of Foreign Service, and she also studied politics at Oxford University. In addition to writing a column for Above the Law, she is a contributor for The Hill. She can be found on Twitter at @KayleighMcEnany.

Somehow, I doubt the Orange detector crew here thought she was an idiot when she worked for CNN... :yes:

I know she's a Harvard Law graduate bubble head... What's your point? 

She's also made in CNN... 

8 Apr 2020 · While her pro- Trump appearances often drew eye rolls inside CNN, McEnany made her own decision to leave ...

~

• Like 2