Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cummings broke lockdown twice.

Guest Br Cornelius

1 minute ago, stevewinn said:

Guidance.

I'd say this covers his actions. His child was vulnerable. given the circumstances.

image.png.1ae92f989b7a0d8cfe43d5e933edbee5.png

he had family or rather she had family in London - he didn't even bother to ask them if they could help. 

The whole story story comes across as a facade. His excuse for a wee excursion risible. For a supposedly intelligent person, even he should be able to see the pot holes in his story. 

Setting aside the, lets test ones eyesight by driving lunacy, he claims he felt unwell during that short drive (which was a test to see if he could do a longer drive) and had to stop, but determined that feeling unwell and needing to stop meant he was well enough to drive nearly 300 miles.

• Thanks 1

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, stevewinn said:

Guidance.

I'd say this covers his actions. His child was vulnerable. given the circumstances.

image.png.1ae92f989b7a0d8cfe43d5e933edbee5.png

Vulnerable in this case means those vulnerable to Covid-19.  Is there evidence those with autism are more likely to die or suffer serious effects from it?   And in any case it does not say you can move yourself and other members of the household to stay elsewhere (though I accept someone with zero common sense and an aversion to social responsibility might choose to interpret it as such)

1 hour ago, Essan said:

Vulnerable in this case means those vulnerable to Covid-19.  Is there evidence those with autism are more likely to die or suffer serious effects from it?   And in any case it does not say you can move yourself and other members of the household to stay elsewhere (though I accept someone with zero common sense and an aversion to social responsibility might choose to interpret it as such)

I think the chance their son could've become an orphan is classed as vulnerable.

and when at the farm in Durham their child came down with symptoms and ambulance called which whisked his son off to hospital. I think that box is well and truly ticked.

and just look at the crap that's going on outside his house in London. and this was going on since the lockdown. as 'anti-lockdown' nut jobs were targetting him. 

The Media once again shown up. apparently 28 Tories want him to resign or sacked, 289 Tories havent let their feelings be known.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Essan said:

I still find the actions of Durham Constabulary to be the best guide to the legality of Dom's trip. They acknowledge that they were aware of his presence as they were contacted by the family.

At that stage they could have issued a verbal warning or fined him. Durham police issued 137 fines up to 11 May yet they took no action against Dom.

There is no real case to answer here and the press who continue to ignore other political figures breaking lock down show its all about who this is rather than what happened. 

• Like 1

why has @Br Cornelius been on the forum many times over the last 24 hours, and yet he hasn't posted about his Leader, Leo Varadkar. breaching the lockdown rules, when out and about picnicking with friends in a park. 

https://twitter.com/AllPassingThing/status/1264730198446137345?s=20

image.png.eaa37d048f69e7f6f0d480008ec291f1.png

Or have i missed @Br Cornelius post? showing his outrage.

left wing Media falling over themselves to defend him as he's their darling, Anti-Brexit, Ethnic, Gay, ticks boxes. Cummings on the other hand, white, straight, Brexiteer. :whistle: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Essan said:

This is how the MSM have portrayed it, they had no child care if both of them became to ill to look after their toddler, so they took him to where he could be looked after if that happened, the provision for this very scenario is set out by the deputy health minister in the daily address to the nation as shown on the video i posted, it appears none of the MSM channels have access to this video because it would prove he did no wrong.   

• Like 2

Guest Br Cornelius

Steve i told you how this would play out and it has played out exactly as I predicted. Cummings will not be pushed by Johnson - but the Conservative party who hate him will eventually force his or Johnsons resignation. This story is far from over.

Cummings has been caught out having lied in his press conference regarding writing about Coronavirus last year, so it raises the question - what else did he lie about. I think you've had fun gloating about his great success at fooling the public:w00t:

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius

14 hours ago, Br Cornelius said:

Steve i told you how this would play out and it has played out exactly as I predicted. Cummings will not be pushed by Johnson - but the Conservative party who hate him will eventually force his or Johnsons resignation. This story is far from over.

Cummings has been caught out having lied in his press conference regarding writing about Coronavirus last year, so it raises the question - what else did he lie about. I think you've had fun gloating about his great success at fooling the public:w00t:

Br Cornelius

Its time to move on.

How outraged are you over Leo's picnicking in the park with friends?

Guest Br Cornelius

No one is moving on, there are old scores to settle in the Conservative party - they will have blood - its just a question of who's.

And Leo is an ex-Taoiseach treading water, no one gives a **** what he does just so long as he is gone when the next government is formed. Not a story. If you look at the coverage you will see that he actually is fully in compliance with Irish rules.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius

55 minutes ago, Br Cornelius said:

No one is moving on, there are old scores to settle in the Conservative party - they will have blood - its just a question of who's.

And Leo is an ex-Taoiseach treading water, no one gives a **** what he does just so long as he is gone when the next government is formed. Not a story. If you look at the coverage you will see that he actually is fully in compliance with Irish rules.

Br Cornelius

Faux outrage over Cummings then. 

I guess Cummings part in brexit and getting Boris elected is what you mean about old score to settle. 

Guest Br Cornelius

No Steve it was the fact that Cummings had dozens of loyal Conservatives expelled from the party.You think that went unnoticed.

And Johnson did what the party wanted (get back in power) and now he is a daily embarrassment to the Tory party.

Both are on very short leashes and Tories have been edging away from them for months.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius

14 minutes ago, Br Cornelius said:

No Steve it was the fact that Cummings had dozens of loyal Conservatives expelled from the party.You think that went unnoticed.

And Johnson did what the party wanted (get back in power) and now he is a daily embarrassment to the Tory party.

Both are on very short leashes and Tories have been edging away from them for months.

Br Cornelius

So its V for vendetta. 

Leader in waiting is who? 

Guest Br Cornelius

They will put it to Boris that its either Cummings and he gets to stay on as the figure head - or its Boris himself. Boris will bend.

I find it difficult to see how you fail to understand the contempt that Cummings is held in by just about everyone. Maybe your to alike to spot it.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius

1 minute ago, Br Cornelius said:

They will put it to Boris that its either Cummings and he gets to stay on as the figure head - or its Boris himself. Boris will bend.

Br Cornelius

Who is they? 

7 minutes ago, Br Cornelius said:

I find it difficult to see how you fail to understand the contempt that Cummings is held in by just about everyone. Maybe your to alike to spot it.

Br Cornelius

I don't believe anything will come from a meeting with tory bigwigs, the meeting will want re-assured that Boris is in power and has a grip. He will waffle enough that they will believe they heard what they wanted to hear, and that'll be it. 

Boris will go back and tell his Dom to stay out of the media. 

Edited by RAyMO

It looks like the wheels are falling off the medias attempts to use bias and lies. 

THE BBC has apologized this afternoon after Emily Maitlis ranted at viewers on Newsnight - “Dominic Cummings broke the lockdown rules” - admitting her comments didn't fit the Beeb's "impartiality".

• Haha 2

IPSO RECEIVES MULTIPLE COMPLAINTS - 

Readers have been getting in touch to tell us they have been complaining to IPSO about the Sunday Mirror’s false claim that Dominic Cummings made a second visit to Durham. They put the story on their front page apparently based on a single anonymous source. 

https://order-order.com/2020/05/27/ipso-receives-multiple-complaints/ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, L.A.T.1961 said:

It looks like the wheels are falling off the medias attempts to use bias and lies. 

THE BBC has apologized this afternoon after Emily Maitlis ranted at viewers on Newsnight - “Dominic Cummings broke the lockdown rules” - admitting her comments didn't fit the Beeb's "impartiality".

What a joke, i was going to put nearly but it's every BBC TV and radio station presenter as ranted about Cummings as if they're Labour party MP's trying to score political points.

• Like 2

BBC presenter calls Dominic Cummings 'a d*ck' live on air.

A BBC radio presenter has branded Dominic Cummings "a d*ck" during a live on-air blunder, raising fresh questions over the public service broadcaster's impartiality.

The BBC has since issued an apology and insisted the comments were not intended for broadcast.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1287357/bbc-news-dominic-cummings-latest-radio-ulster-Nuala-McKeever-prime-minister

32 minutes ago, L.A.T.1961 said:

BBC presenter calls Dominic Cummings 'a d*ck' live on air.

A BBC radio presenter has branded Dominic Cummings "a d*ck" during a live on-air blunder, raising fresh questions over the public service broadcaster's impartiality.

The BBC has since issued an apology and insisted the comments were not intended for broadcast.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1287357/bbc-news-dominic-cummings-latest-radio-ulster-Nuala-McKeever-prime-minister

She should resign.

The licence fee should have been stopped years ago. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hetrodoxly said:

She should resign.

The licence fee should have been stopped years ago. 

We should get a licence fee rebate for every time the bbc do something like this, we would all be rich by now. 

• Like 1

Police drop Cummings investigation.

"By way of further context, Durham Constabulary has followed Government guidance on management of alleged breaches of the regulations with the emphasis on the NPCC and College of Policing 4Es: Engage, Explain and Encourage before Enforcement.

Finally, commentary in the media has suggested that Mr Cummings was in Durham on 19 April 2020. Mr Cummings denies this and Durham Constabulary have seen insufficient evidence to support this allegation. Therefore Durham Constabulary will take no further action in this matter and has informed Mr Cummings of this decision."

https://order-order.com/2020/05/28/durham-police-cummings-made-a-minor-breach-of-lockdown-wont-be-investigating-further/

• Like 1