Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange Bitemarks

diny

Yesterday I found strange marks on my upper arm on the inside of my arm. I don't remember bumping myself or anything else happening that could have caused them. They look like bite marks. They are curved and have individual marks as if made by individual teeth. I tried to see if I could have bitten myself in my sleep. That's what my daughters think happened. The problem is that the marks would be at a different angle if I had done this, about 90 degrees to the left. I could not have placed my teeth in this position. No one else was in my house. I have had weird things happen in the past that I can't explain. About a year ago my hair was cut. I didn't know it until I had taken my shower and began to brush my hair. This happened on two occasions. First, about half an inch wide and half an inch high was cut from my bangs. The second time the hair in one spot on the back of my head had been cut. It was cut to about four inches in length. I have also had many things moved around in my house without explanation. I have thought that I might be sleepwalking which is what my daughters think. I finally ordered security cameras yesterday so that I can see what is going on. Maybe it is just my imagination but it seems weird.

Bite Marks 2 sm.jpg

That's as scary as all of the other possibilities that I thought of. I hate spiders. How about the hair cutting and the moved objects? Can you help me figure out what those might have been?

They could be bites or an allergic reaction to something you brushed against.I'm a believer in paranormal occurrences but do you think your kids could be the culprits of the other stuff.Having raised 4 myself I know they can be little darlings at times lol.Don't let the kids know about the cameras if possible,but you won't pick up anything paranormal on them, it doesn't work like that.

• Like 1

@diny    I am one that believes all those things you mentioned can be involved in paranormal phenomena in your house. Bites and scratches are known to happen as well as the other things you mentioned so it all sounds consistent. You have to be your own best judge. However, as I am not psychic, I can't tell you more about your case. Just stay positive and don't stress.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, 19_Kilo said:

Jeez, papa. Not fer nothin but you really don't really do your credibility or that of other paranormal believers any favors when you say ANY remotely curious incident can be supernatural. Today I spent 10 minutes looking for my coffee cup. Wow. I think a ghost was messing with me and moved it from the kitchen counter to my bedroom. LOL 

So why can her sequence of events NOT be paranormal? I respect her intelligence that if she's writing on this forum there must be enough in the sequence of events she knows to be taken serious.

I don't see threads started by someone who only lost their coffee cup for ten  minutes.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, 19_Kilo said:

Be glad you didn't run into one of these bad boys in the pic below.  I got bit by em twice in Iraq. We used to catch them and toss them on guys' crotches while they were racked out. Then wake em up and enjoy the ensuing hilarity.

fake-camel-spider.jpg

Just for the sake of truth... this picture is extremely misleading - the camel spider 'only' grows to maximum size of about 6" (150mm) at the widest point including legs.  This image uses forced perspective (note how whatever is holding it is cropped out..) to make it look huge.  They are not venomous, although you might have an allergic reaction to a nibble.

2 hours ago, 19_Kilo said:

Yet, losing a cup that I explicitly recall putting in a certain location is arguably as bizarre and trickster-ghost worthy as waking up with obvious spider bite marks.  Just sayin. 

Nobody knows what happened for sure including you and me, just sayin. Although I reached no conclusion. 

And she knows the full series of events better than us so I respect her intelligence. Just sayin.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, diny said:

That's as scary as all of the other possibilities that I thought of. I hate spiders. How about the hair cutting and the moved objects? Can you help me figure out what those might have been?

They're pretty versatile creatures...

giphy.gif

unnamed.jpg

Hmm, how exactly do I approach this safely....do you have a lover? If so those could be 'love bites' if you bruise easy. Sometimes people will 'interact' in their sleep.....yeah....*walks awkwardly away*

That is if it isn't a spider bite. As for the hair. Do you think someone Might have tried cutting it in your sleep? 

Thanks! That's what I thought about my bites. I live in Northern New York State. We don't have big or poisonous spiders here.

4 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Hmm, how exactly do I approach this safely....do you have a lover? If so those could be 'love bites' if you bruise easy. Sometimes people will 'interact' in their sleep.....yeah....*walks awkwardly away*

That is if it isn't a spider bite. As for the hair. Do you think someone Might have tried cutting it in your sleep? 

No lover. I live by myself. No one else was in the house except my cats. They obviously have different teeth. That is why I wrote this post. I can't think of what it might be. I'm looking for a good answer.

5 minutes ago, diny said:

No lover. I live by myself. No one else was in the house except my cats. They obviously have different teeth. That is why I wrote this post. I can't think of what it might be. I'm looking for a good answer.

If it gets worse. Warm/hot to the touch or doesn't go away soon. Might be worth having your doctor check it out. As for what exactly it is and how it happened, sorry, I've got no idea. 

11 hours ago, openozy said:

They could be bites or an allergic reaction to something you brushed against.I'm a believer in paranormal occurrences but do you think your kids could be the culprits of the other stuff.Having raised 4 myself I know they can be little darlings at times lol.Don't let the kids know about the cameras if possible,but you won't pick up anything paranormal on them, it doesn't work like that.

It wouldn't be my kids. They are grown and don't live with me. I just called them and sent the pic to ask their opinion. I'm not allergic to anything that I know of but that could be the case. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, diny said:

It wouldn't be my kids. They are grown and don't live with me. I just called them and sent the pic to ask their opinion. I'm not allergic to anything that I know of but that could be the case. 

The marks on your arm do look like bite marks, if it were a spider it would have to have taken particular care in making the marks so close together, and I don't think it would have done that.   It's mouth is not large enough to make a mark like that.   Have you recently had any chemical spills like from a cleaner?  As for the cut hair and things moved around, don't know.   It's not your kids because you say you live alone.   There is the possibility it's paranormal, and in that case a cleansing would be in order.   Have you ever had any scalp issues where you lost hair?   That still would not account for things moved.   If it continues and you can't find logical answers definitely seek someone from a church or paranormal investigator for help with a cleansing of your home.

Edited by Dustyrose33

14 hours ago, diny said:

Yesterday I found strange marks on my upper arm on the inside of my arm. I don't remember bumping myself or anything else happening that could have caused them. They look like bite marks. They are curved and have individual marks as if made by individual teeth. I tried to see if I could have bitten myself in my sleep. That's what my daughters think happened. The problem is that the marks would be at a different angle if I had done this, about 90 degrees to the left. I could not have placed my teeth in this position. No one else was in my house. I have had weird things happen in the past that I can't explain. About a year ago my hair was cut. I didn't know it until I had taken my shower and began to brush my hair. This happened on two occasions. First, about half an inch wide and half an inch high was cut from my bangs. The second time the hair in one spot on the back of my head had been cut. It was cut to about four inches in length. I have also had many things moved around in my house without explanation. I have thought that I might be sleepwalking which is what my daughters think. I finally ordered security cameras yesterday so that I can see what is going on. Maybe it is just my imagination but it seems weird.

I would say it looks very much like a paranormal incident because there's not one but many signs.

1. The bite marks are too big to belong to a spider... I wonder if there are scratches on your body as well. I think you shall better check for those too.
  2. Cutting of hair is also very suspicious, which is usually related with dark magic. 
  3. You also say things are moved around the house with no logical explanation too.
  4. Even if you had sleepwalking disorder, you can't be doing all of these to yourself. You could also harm your kids too. I think you are the target here, not your girls.

I strongly believe that you are under an evil spell which is done by someone who really hates you. Most probably that someone (?) is someone you know really well. This person might be using a demonic entity for this continuous psychic attack. I agree with DustyRose33, according to your belief system, you shall get your house cleansed. And also check this real life experience from my blog which can be helpful for you:

https://paranormalconfidante.blogspot.com/2020/05/paranormal-monster.html

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/23/2020 at 11:14 PM, 19_Kilo said:

Ya know what the entemologists say...

You're never more than five feet away from a spider.

Sweet dreams, amiga.

I have no clue about your hair. 

I'm just wondering why there was no raised area. Whenever I have had insect bites of any type in the past including spider, I have had some swelling and itching. The bites that I just had, had no raised areas. They just looked like bruises. Which type of spider would leave these marks but no venom to cause inflammation?

On 5/23/2020 at 11:57 PM, papageorge1 said:

@diny    I am one that believes all those things you mentioned can be involved in paranormal phenomena in your house. Bites and scratches are known to happen as well as the other things you mentioned so it all sounds consistent. You have to be your own best judge. However, as I am not psychic, I can't tell you more about your case. Just stay positive and don't stress.

That is one of the possibilities that I have considered. I'm open minded. I know that all sorts of things are possible.

• Like 1

On 5/24/2020 at 12:02 AM, 19_Kilo said:

Jeez, papa. Not fer nothin but you really don't really do your credibility or that of other paranormal believers any favors when you say ANY remotely curious incident can be supernatural. Today I spent 10 minutes looking for my coffee cup. Wow. I think a ghost was messing with me and moved it from the kitchen counter to my bedroom. LOL 

The point is that some can be. Even if only one or two happen, they still exist. Everything should be considered and evaluated. Nothing should be discounted simply because scientists have not yet accepted the possibility. Science can be very close minded. There are things that they could study but don't choose to do so. I have no idea what mine are. I am just checking to see what possibilities other people might consider. It is a worthy conversation.

On 5/24/2020 at 12:06 AM, papageorge1 said:

So why can her sequence of events NOT be paranormal? I respect her intelligence that if she's writing on this forum there must be enough in the sequence of events she knows to be taken serious.

I don't see threads started by someone who only lost their coffee cup for ten  minutes.

Thank you, alien embryo. No one knows all of the truths, not even scientists. To say that something is impossible without study just shows ignorance.

• Like 1

On 5/24/2020 at 4:36 AM, Stiff said:

They're pretty versatile creatures...

giphy.gif

unnamed.jpg

I think that must have been spiders too.

On 5/24/2020 at 10:51 AM, XenoFish said:

If it gets worse. Warm/hot to the touch or doesn't go away soon. Might be worth having your doctor check it out. As for what exactly it is and how it happened, sorry, I've got no idea. 

Thanks XenoFish. It's starting to fade just like any other bruise that I have had.

• Like 1

On 5/24/2020 at 11:31 AM, Dustyrose33 said:

The marks on your arm do look like bite marks, if it were a spider it would have to have taken particular care in making the marks so close together, and I don't think it would have done that.   It's mouth is not large enough to make a mark like that.   Have you recently had any chemical spills like from a cleaner?  As for the cut hair and things moved around, don't know.   It's not your kids because you say you live alone.   There is the possibility it's paranormal, and in that case a cleansing would be in order.   Have you ever had any scalp issues where you lost hair?   That still would not account for things moved.   If it continues and you can't find logical answers definitely seek someone from a church or paranormal investigator for help with a cleansing of your home.

Thanks DustyRose33. You have provided actual logic.

• Like 1

On 5/24/2020 at 1:17 PM, ParanormalConfidante said:

I would say it looks very much like a paranormal incident because there's not one but many signs.

1. The bite marks are too big to belong to a spider... I wonder if there are scratches on your body as well. I think you shall better check for those too.
  2. Cutting of hair is also very suspicious, which is usually related with dark magic. 
  3. You also say things are moved around the house with no logical explanation too.
  4. Even if you had sleepwalking disorder, you can't be doing all of these to yourself. You could also harm your kids too. I think you are the target here, not your girls.

I strongly believe that you are under an evil spell which is done by someone who really hates you. Most probably that someone (?) is someone you know really well. This person might be using a demonic entity for this continuous psychic attack. I agree with DustyRose33, according to your belief system, you shall get your house cleansed. And also check this real life experience from my blog which can be helpful for you:

https://paranormalconfidante.blogspot.com/2020/05/paranormal-monster.html

Thanks for seeing a logical explanation even if it might be bad for me. I can't harm my kids with this. They are grown and live elsewhere. I just call them and send pics to ask questions.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, diny said:

Thanks for seeing a logical explanation even if it might be bad for me. I can't harm my kids with this. They are grown and live elsewhere. I just call them and send pics to ask questions.

I did not say that you can or will harm your kids. ı thought you were living with them. I tried to say if you had a some kind of sleeping disorder in which you can harm yourself, you could also harm others too.

I am not trying to scare you but according to everything you wrote, it looks like there's no other explanation for me.