Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange Bitemarks

diny

You'd be great at dodgeball, OO.  Don't worry, nobody has noticed you are avoiding nominating your No.1 choice like the plague.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

You'd be great at dodgeball, OO.  Don't worry, nobody has noticed you are avoiding nominating your No.1 choice like the plague.

Don't have a number one choice,they have all been laughed at by the people that would believe nothing from genuine people,yet believe anything the government spewed out,with no evidence.I call these people sheep and I have no interest in them.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, diny said:

I don't know when they happened. I just noticed them in the bathroom mirror when I was wearing a short sleeved shirt. I just went to a doctor who ignored me.

I'm sorry, I have the same response from doctors, but there are some good ones out there, it's like kissing frogs to find the prince, you have to go through a lot of frogs.  I only suggested the doctor because the dark bruise line reminded me of a spider bite I got a few years ago.  But if you have not experienced pain or swelling it may not be a spider bite.  The tooth marks look like someone put too much pressure on your arm with their upper teeth.  But like I said before, those bruises are not fresh, looks like several days old.

22 hours ago, openozy said:

A doctor was going to turn off a machine keeping my grandma breathing when she was 80,we refused and she recovered fully and lived until she was 95,so can understand the distrust.

Thank you. I live in a fairly rural area and I have been told that good doctors go to the cities.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, the13bats said:

Sorry, even sonar doesnt show your imagination as real.

You likey fell for this too...

index(9).jpg.45a3e5fa50d0c52825e6597f24a68a1f.jpg

( it was a hoax )

Odd as many times as youve been called out on your claims you havent once posted anything of value,

Your claims of what you witnessed with zero to back it up are just campfire stories, only real in your mind.

Here is a great quote another member replied to you, 

That summed it up rather well.

I have something to show, some actual pictures. Since I have been told that my marks don't look like human bite marks, I researched and found forensics photos to compare to my bite marks. Yes, they look the same. Again, I don't wear my dentures at night. So, no top teeth. Also, have no molars on the bottom. So, I seem to be quite accurate in my assessment. 

Human Bite Marks.jpg

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, the13bats said:

My point was IF it happens again and IF the camera shows zip zero zlitch, it doesnt prove anything except to a dear true believer who can fall back on the entity that bit you cant be photographed, it just goes down a rabbit hole of make believe.

You sound like and i could be wrong you believe it is paranormal, and are trying to prove it cant be anything else.

If the camera doesn't show anything, then I have nothing to say. I'm not a "dear true believer". I am a person who is open to other than my own mindset as I am seeing some people here are. Science hasn't proven everything yet. More happens every single day. Just because you don't know that something MIGHT be true, doesn't mean that it can't be. That is closed minded thinking on your part. You are a "dear true believer" that certain things can't be possible without evidence to the contrary.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Also has problem with "Burden of Proof"..... :D 

Anyway, I'm sure nobody noticed the same old, lame, boring, giveaway excuse for him not posting the best example he has collected over the years.

I'd love to see something genuinely unexplainable, but it won't come from tinfoilhat fantasists like the above...

The offer is however open to ANYONE else on the planet - post the best example you have.   Why does that terrify people like Openozy so much, so that they insult the person who asks, and then handwave that there are 'lots' of examples...?

That was a rhetorical question - we know why - he and his ilk have nuthin.  If he did, he would have linked us to the convincing case...

How about this one? Not a personal experience but very interesting. At the Mortuary Temple of Seti I near Luxor, Egypt a piece of the wall fell off. Then engravings were seen. According to Egyptologists, these were simply chisel slips. If they were, they were quite the slips. They are the exact depictions of four modern vehicles and vessels and all located in the same spot on the wall. What a coincidence!

Seti Heiroglyphics.jpg

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

No dodge ball, just an open mind instead of a closed one. I'm willing to examine all possibilities, those that are considered rational and those that are possibly rational but not yet proven. I don't live in the dark ages where I have to believe that the sun revolves around the earth. I live where scientific breakthroughs are a daily occurrence. I am willing to open my mind to logically analyze any possibility, not just the ones that you like.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I'm sorry, I have the same response from doctors, but there are some good ones out there, it's like kissing frogs to find the prince, you have to go through a lot of frogs.  I only suggested the doctor because the dark bruise line reminded me of a spider bite I got a few years ago.  But if you have not experienced pain or swelling it may not be a spider bite.  The tooth marks look like someone put too much pressure on your arm with their upper teeth.  But like I said before, those bruises are not fresh, looks like several days old.

Thanks. I've switched from one doctor to another for a year. I have also had an illness that has never been addressed. I even had a private lab test done but they won't accept those results or test me themselves. I live in a fairly rural area where medicine isn't good. My daughter wants me to go to her city to see a real doctor.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, diny said:

How about this one? Not a personal experience but very interesting. At the Mortuary Temple of Seti I near Luxor, Egypt a piece of the wall fell off. Then engravings were seen. According to Egyptologists, these were simply chisel slips. If they were, they were quite the slips. They are the exact depictions of four modern vehicles and vessels and all located in the same spot on the wall. What a coincidence!

Seti Heiroglyphics.jpg

Thats an exposed hoax fraud, read the "full" actual story on it.

5 minutes ago, diny said:

No dodge ball, just an open mind instead of a closed one. I'm willing to examine all possibilities, those that are considered rational and those that are possibly rational but not yet proven. I don't live in the dark ages where I have to believe that the sun revolves around the earth. I live where scientific breakthroughs are a daily occurrence. I am willing to open my mind to logically analyze any possibility, not just the ones that you like.

21 minutes ago, diny said:

I have something to show, some actual pictures. Since I have been told that my marks don't look like human bite marks, I researched and found forensics photos to compare to my bite marks. Yes, they look the same. Again, I don't wear my dentures at night. So, no top teeth. Also, have no molars on the bottom. So, I seem to be quite accurate in my assessment. 

Human Bite Marks.jpg

Yours do not curve much, You want this to be bite marks, you listen to then dismiss any and all more likely prosaic  explanations, and you have started down the slippery slope of trying to insult anyone who isnt a blind faith true believer those are bite marks, okay, im open minded prove they are bite marks not that you believe they are or they vaugely look like ones you searched and found, prove they are bite marks by proving what made them. :tu:.

5 minutes ago, diny said:

My daughter wants me to go to her city to see a real doctor.

What have you been seeing, fake imposter doctors? Figments of imagination docs?

5 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Thats an exposed hoax fraud, read the "full" actual story on it.

Where can I read the truth about the hoax? I've already proven that Skeptoid.com doesn't do much research before pronouncing things as hoaxes. Is "the truth" of this "hoax" on one of those skeptic sites where the people don't bother fact checking before pronouncing something a hoax? Show me some actual scientific literature. I love scientific journals.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, diny said:

Where can I read the truth about the hoax? I've already proven that Skeptoid.com doesn't do much research before pronouncing things as hoaxes. Is "the truth" of this "hoax" on one of those skeptic sites where the people don't bother fact checking before pronouncing something a hoax? Show me some actual scientific literature. I love scientific journals.

You all by yourself took down skeptoid.com hats off to you, so in typical blind true believer fashion you would dismiss anything i post, i dont waste time that badly but here to get you started, it was talked about on here in one of the UFO threads just about a week ago.

Also that alleged artifact went missing and was never actually studied by any recognized scientific journals, past that go do your own reaserch, i did mine.

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You all by yourself took down skeptoid.com hats off to you, so in typical blind true believer fashion you would dismiss anything i post, i dont waste time that badly but here to get you started, it was talked about on here in one of the UFO threads just about a week ago.

Also that alleged artifact went missing and was never actually studied by any recognized scientific journals, past that go do your own reaserch, i did mine.

I didn't take down Skeptoid. I took down one article. I'll look up what it was and my emails back and forth to the author while you think up your next answer. With your answer, please include the scientific facts that prove that it is a hoax.

Edited by diny
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, diny said:

No dodge ball

?? - My comments were in reply to Openozy, hence the OO...

4 minutes ago, diny said:

, just an open mind instead of a closed one. I'm willing to examine all possibilities, those that are considered rational and those that are possibly rational but not yet proven. I don't live in the dark ages where I have to believe that the sun revolves around the earth. I live where scientific breakthroughs are a daily occurrence. I am willing to open my mind to logically analyze any possibility, not just the ones that you like.

Perhaps may I suggest if you want your 'open mind' to be accepted hereabouts, you should do a little more research...

Eg on your 'four modern vehicles' in those reworked heiroglyphs...:

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Abydos_helicopter

Me, I don't 'like' any claims better than others unless they are properly evidenced and logically supported .. and not simplistic fakes.

If your mind is too open it will fall out...

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, diny said:

I didn't take down Skeptoid. I took down one article. I'll look up what it was and my emails back and forth to the author while you think up your next answer. With your answer, please include the scientific facts that prove that it is a hoax.

You dismissed skeptoid,

Im not giving answers, if you are sold its a bite then prove it,   stop being lazy, do your own research past skeptoid on those fake artifacts,

I dont need to waste my time on them just like the alien mummy fraud i was convinced long ago the artifacts were all about $$$

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

?? - My comments were in reply to Openozy, hence the OO...

Perhaps may I suggest if you want your 'open mind' to be accepted hereabouts, you should do a little more research...

Eg on your 'four modern vehicles' in those reworked heiroglyphs...:

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Abydos_helicopter

Me, I don't 'like' any claims better than others unless they are properly evidenced and logically supported .. and not simplistic fakes.

If your mind is too open it will fall out...

I did check the references at https://rationalwiki.org/ "Abydos helicopter". First, RationalWiki is not an accredited source. As with Wikipedia, anyone can write anything there. That does not make it scientifically or academically creditable. 

Second, I checked the references at the bottom of the page. 

The only academic references given are Wilkinson, R (2000), The Complete Temples of Ancient Egypt, Thames & Hudson, London and  El Gamili, M et al (1999), Geoelectric resistance scanning on parts of Abydos Cemetery Region, Sohag Governorate, Upper Egypt, Archaeological Prospection, Vol 6:4, pp. 225-239.

I will admit that I have not yet read The Complete Temples of Ancient Egypt. I will borrow it. However, I was able to locate the full pdf of Geoelectric Resistivity Exploration Of Abydos Area, Sohag Governorate, Upper Egypt at ResearchGate, a creditable resource. 

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/258515588_Geoelectric_Resistivity_Exploration_Of_Abydos_Area_Sohag_Governorate_Upper_Egypt/link/0deec528e14aed8b6a000000/download

The book ends at page 90 and does not have pages 225-239 as stated in the references at RationalWiki. Also, it details, as stated, geoelectric resistance scanning. These images are  a geophysical technique for imaging sub-surface structures from electrical resistivity measurements made at the surface, or by electrodes in one or more boreholes. They do not show images within the building. 

There is nothing within the "Rational"wiki article that states anything proving that the Seti I vehicles are a hoax. 

Try again.

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You dismissed skeptoid,

Im not giving answers, if you are sold its a bite then prove it,   stop being lazy, do your own research past skeptoid on those fake artifacts,

I dont need to waste my time on them just like the alien mummy fraud i was convinced long ago the artifacts were all about $$$

I'm not dismissing anything. I don't do that. I am replying to people who dismiss things. I won't waste your time. I don't want mine wasted either.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, diny said:

I'm not dismissing anything. I don't do that. I am replying to people who dismiss things. I won't waste your time. I don't want mine wasted either.

So is that a backing out of researching the artifact fraud hoax and your alleged bite marks?

If you do prove they are bite marks please update

6 minutes ago, diny said:

I did check the references at https://rationalwiki.org/ "Abydos helicopter". First, RationalWiki is not an accredited source. As with Wikipedia, anyone can write anything there. That does not make it scientifically or academically creditable. 

Second, I checked the references at the bottom of the page. 

The only academic references given are Wilkinson, R (2000), The Complete Temples of Ancient Egypt, Thames & Hudson, London and  El Gamili, M et al (1999), Geoelectric resistance scanning on parts of Abydos Cemetery Region, Sohag Governorate, Upper Egypt, Archaeological Prospection, Vol 6:4, pp. 225-239.

I will admit that I have not yet read The Complete Temples of Ancient Egypt. I will borrow it. However, I was able to locate the full pdf of Geoelectric Resistivity Exploration Of Abydos Area, Sohag Governorate, Upper Egypt at ResearchGate, a creditable resource. 

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/258515588_Geoelectric_Resistivity_Exploration_Of_Abydos_Area_Sohag_Governorate_Upper_Egypt/link/0deec528e14aed8b6a000000/download

The book ends at page 90 and does not have pages 225-239 as stated in the references at RationalWiki. Also, it details, as stated, geoelectric resistance scanning. These images are  a geophysical technique for imaging sub-surface structures from electrical resistivity measurements made at the surface, or by electrodes in one or more boreholes. They do not show images within the building. 

There is nothing within the "Rational"wiki article that states anything proving that the Seti I vehicles are a hoax. 

Try again.

No, you need to kerp trying, i do not see you use this same tenacity with proving the mark on your are is 1 a bite and 2 what made it, nope you just denouncing its anything except paranormal, thats a really nice try...but flawed.

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

So is that a backing out of researching the artifact fraud hoax and your alleged bite marks?

If you do prove they are bite marks please update

Not at all. I’m waiting for the scientific evidence that it is a hoax. No one has been able to show that to me.

I’m still pursuing it. I received my security cameras yesterday but haven’t yet installed them. I have looked for bed bugs and have been researching how to determine whether or not they are present in my home. I’m sorry that I don’t yet have an update for you but I work at my own pace, not anyone else’s.

16 minutes ago, diny said:

Not at all. I’m waiting for the scientific evidence that it is a hoax. No one has been able to show that to me.

Im waiting for the scientific proof that your mark is from a bite and what bit you, which is afterall this threads topic, of course you could create a new topic to discuss the artifact hoax,

Please do. :tu:

13 minutes ago, diny said:

I’m still pursuing it. I received my security cameras yesterday but haven’t yet installed them. I have looked for bed bugs and have been researching how to determine whether or not they are present in my home. I’m sorry that I don’t yet have an update for you but I work at my own pace, not anyone else’s.

Aw, you sound like me, i set no paces,  i wasnt prodding you not at all, just seems if a person thinks they have a paranormal supernatural bite they wouldnt let grass grow under their feet to prove it,

I kind of doubt bed bugs,  but there are so many little biters stingers out there, im in floriduh a swamp, i cant tell you how many times ive personally had patten insect marks,

My grandmother called them fairy circles, you know like mushroom rings,

Most times i have no clue what actually bit or stung me, but i havent once jumped to paranormal, my wife had some just not too long ago, your mark might not be bugs but i just do not believe its teeth,

So you say you have top dentures, perhaps try at your own judgement and discretion, pressing them to your skin near those marks see what type mark they leave, you know so you have first hand knowledge what marks teeth would leave, but no i dont think teeth left your mark.

Edited by the13bats

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

If your mind is too open it will fall out..

And if it's too closed you will never learn or discover anything.I think the beatnik's called it being a "square".

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, the13bats said:

My grandmother called them fairy circles, you know like mushroom rings,

I think you are speaking of "ringworm".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, openozy said:

I think you are speaking of "ringworm".

No, gma called any little patterns caused by bugs fairy circles, because like the shrooms they popped up without you knowing it, she knew about ring worm, which isnt a worm at all, perhaps its a south east usa thing, within the next few months it will happen to me or tina ill post pics,  a while back i watched an odd little skinny ant type get me 3 or 4 times in a row before i could knock him off.

1 hour ago, openozy said:

And if it's too closed you will never learn or discover anything.I think the beatnik's called it being a "square".

And i dont fit either side,

Discovery is wonderful, i fully support it, a person makes a claim be it special powers or a mark they believe is a paranormal bite i get intrigued i want that discovery, i say show me proof and that proof is never there just excuses and blaming me for not being a blind faith believer, if the person gets really butthurt they have no proof then the ad hominem starts and for me there goes any credibility i might have given them, its odd they claim they dont care what skeptics think but what they do and say shows they actually deeply care,

Remember the guy on here saying he was in some church and saw God,  angels was chosen etc, he i believe he said even the clergy of thst church rolled their eyes and dismissed him, i saw some folks on here who boast of their own special powers and experences with no more proof than that guy had, suggest that guy needed professinal help, very hypocritical,

But ive seen that type double standard a lot.

I like all your posts, some are really great except the ones lashing out at us who have simply ask for proof of your claims.

• Like 1