Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New US Bill Gives Israel $38 Billion Dollars

Grim Reaper 6

4 minutes ago, and then said:

Duncan, look at the dates on the pools and articles you have supplied, some of them go back to 2014, newest one is from 2018. These polls were done by Israeli publications, and none of them use more than 1000 people to get their results, lets see 300 + million / around a thousand doesn't seem very accurate to me.

Peace

Just now, spartan max2 said:

It is ****ed up if they can't. 

Convicted felons can't. 

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Convicted felons can't. 

I don't want to get off topic, but just want to point out my state doing a good thing.

You can vote in Ohio my friend ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I thought native americans could vote?

It is ****ed up if they can't. 

He was talking about himself!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:;) Know wonder you don't understand the plight of the American people, wow!!!!!:no:

Peace

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

He was talking about himself!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:;) Know wonder you don't understand the plight of the American people, wow!!!!!:no:

Peace

Really? I ignored you last snip so you needed to do another. lol

For a grown man you sure have a fragile ego lol

I can't believe I am the one who is younger. 

Edited by spartan max2

We Natives are the poorest smallest group in the U.S. We aren't a vote or a pac and get nothing but **** on. We survived a holocaust that's never mentioned yet when are activists complain about the catering to the Jews they get accused of anti-Semitism.

I know this is bull****. But I'm 3 percent of a population and not even allowed to vote.

My opinion of the U.S. now?.....Let it burn....let it all burn.....

The first bolding my dad said as long as i can remember,

The next unbolded. Are you not allowed to vote for being native american or for being a felon?

Last bold, since you desire America to burn, do you plan on moving out of the US, denounce your citizenship, if you have it and if not why arent you living where you do,

Not poking at you just rather perplexed confused.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

Convicted felons can't. 

He is still living in the past, but that still sucks, I mean really sucks.

Peace  my Brother

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

Israel is like a giant angry Hornet nest p***ing off every country around it.

More to the truth...Israel is like a country surrounded by giant angry hornets nests p***sed off that they even exist!  

225859014_whipkick.jpg.f512de14e2abc5e5e3b5c53d02d49d43.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Really? lol

For a grown man you sure have a fragile ego lol

I can't believe I am the one who is younger. 

That was obvious, you didn't have to tell anyone, your actions speak louder than words!!:yes:

Peace

3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

That was obvious, you didn't have to tell anyone, your actions speak louder than words!!:yes:

Peace

Okay.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I never actually insulted his military service, though he seems to think so. 

Back paddle faster faster I am reaching light speed soon I can go back and correct this I know I can, I know I can!!!LOL 

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 1

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

Back paddle faster faster I am reaching light speed soon I can go back and correct this I know I can, I know I can!!!LOL

Peace

Are you drunk ? lol

• Haha 3

Are you drunk ? lol

No I haven't in the last 10 years I have only drank alcohol once and that was recently , it doesn't suit me anymore

So let me ask you, are High on some mind altering substance?

Peace. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

No I haven't in the last 10 years I have only drank alcohol once and that was recently , it doesn't suit me anymore

So let me ask you, are High on some mind altering substance?

Peace. 

I'm confused because you are derailing your own thread.

some kind of thread suicide :yes:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I'm confused because you are derailing your own thread.

some kind of thread suicide :yes:

Your good at avoiding questions, I think your ego is bruised you jus cant let this go :yes: and as far derailing this thread you are equally responsible, there are always two side to every coin. So are you high!!!!!

Peace

Your good at avoiding questions, I think your ego is bruised you jus cant let this go :yes: and as far derailing this thread you are equally responsible, there are always two side to every coin. So are you high!!!!!

Peace

I wish I was :lol: lol. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I wish I was :lol: lol. 

@spartan max2  That doesn't surprise me at all.:yes::)

Peace 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

That doesn't surprise me at all.:yes::)

Peace 

Okay.

25 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Last bold, since you desire America to burn, do you plan on moving out of the US, denounce your citizenship, if you have it and if not why arent you living where you do,

Can't fly! Can't enter another country with a violent felony conviction. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

That sucks man, but your not the type that runs anyway, so even if you could I doubt that you would, just my opinion!!

Peace Brother

• Thanks 1

That sucks man, but your not the type that runs anyway, so even if you could I doubt that you would, just my opinion!!

Peace Brother

When it crashes and burns I want to be right in the middle. :yes:

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, the13bats said:
37 minutes ago, Piney said:

We Natives are the poorest smallest group in the U.S. We aren't a vote or a pac and get nothing but **** on. We survived a holocaust that's never mentioned yet when are activists complain about the catering to the Jews they get accused of anti-Semitism.

I know this is bull****. But I'm 3 percent of a population and not even allowed to vote.

My opinion of the U.S. now?.....Let it burn....let it all burn.....

The first bolding my dad said as long as i can remember,

The next unbolded. Are you not allowed to vote for being native american or for being a felon?

Not poking at you just rather perplexed confused.

What's to be confused about?  What Americans did to the Native American 'Indians' was akin to what Hitler did to the Jews. All in the name of Manifest Destiny!  The belief that whatever we saw we owned...also known as Yertle the Turtle Syndrome!

It's  really kind of like the American Dream of owning your own home...except...you never own your own home.  You can't.  When  you pay off your mortgage...you rent it from the Government at a reduced rate.  Once you do your time and have 'paid your debt'...not so much...you can never 'pay the debt' because they won't let you play the game anymore.  If you don't have an ability to play the game...why would one care what happens on the playing board??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

I had to look back at your post, because in none of your replies to me did you ask me a question? lol

And it's laughable to me that you get hyper-defensive when you are the one who first made a personal attack at me. Do you realize that? You claimed I do not care about americans economic suffering and that the pandemic has not effected me. You have no idea about my life. So naturally I throw it back at you, since you wanted to be personal, and show the obvious fact that I doubt your personal money got hit from this pandemic. 

But alas, on topic:

I showed you Gallup polls that show most Americans support this aide.

I showed you how this is a continuation of what we have done for the last 10 years. 

I showed you are federal yearly budget for perspective.

I showed you how bipartisan bills have indeed been passed.

And you responded by getting personal, is that how you deal with disagreement?

You are upset that the media is not having a storm about this mudane bipartisan small budget item. It's no conspiracy, it's because it is a mundane bipartisan bill. Just because most people are not upset like you are does not mean it's a secret lol.

But lets be honest. Do you support military aide to Israel? Right now you use the economy as a reason not to, but it that just an excuse for you or no? Do you support aide to Israel a year ago when our economy was in a Boom? what about in the future?

I have to say that you reference to Galop Polls really means nothing, and here is why, below is how those polls were made, and they don't truly reflect the opinions of 300 million plus Americans: the gathered information below is from the Galop poll you referenced.

Results for this Gallup poll are based on telephone interviews conducted Feb. 1-10, 2019, with a random sample of 1,016 adults, aged 18 and older, living in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia. For results based on the total sample of national adults, the margin of sampling error is ±4 percentage points at the 95% confidence level. All reported margins of sampling error include computed design effects for weighting.

Each sample of national adults includes a minimum quota of 70% cellphone respondents and 30% landline respondents, with additional minimum quotas by time zone within region. Landline and cellular telephone numbers are selected using random-digit-dial methods.

Peace

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I have to say that you reference to Galop Polls really means nothing, and here is why, below is how those polls were made, and they don't truly reflect the opinions of 300 million plus Americans: the gathered information below is from the Galop poll you referenced.

Results for this Gallup poll are based on telephone interviews conducted Feb. 1-10, 2019, with a random sample of 1,016 adults, aged 18 and older, living in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia. For results based on the total sample of national adults, the margin of sampling error is ±4 percentage points at the 95% confidence level. All reported margins of sampling error include computed design effects for weighting.

Each sample of national adults includes a minimum quota of 70% cellphone respondents and 30% landline respondents, with additional minimum quotas by time zone within region. Landline and cellular telephone numbers are selected using random-digit-dial methods.

Peace

What about the above invalidates the poll to you?

Gallup is typical considered a pretty good pollster 

They are rated a grade B.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/

48 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Peace Brother

I didnt mean he "runs away" i meant when a person is in a place they dont like or support they normally leave, if of course they can which he explained he cant do.

• Like 1