Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Biden....

RoofGardener

On a breakfast show yesterday, Joe Biden made the most extraordinary statement. 

He host was black, and started challenging Biden's policies. To which Joe Biden responded... 

".. if you vote for trump, you ain't Black". 

Now, Donald Trump made some stupid statements on his path the the White House. And whilst he was in it, for that matter. But nothing he has ever said has resonated with the arrogance, racism and identity politics of Joe Biden's statement. 

Worlds fail me. Not just the statement, which is catastrophic enough, but the mainstream media response, which was to frantically try and justify and explain it away. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Worlds fail me. Not just the statement, which is catastrophic enough, but the mainstream media response, which was to frantically try and justify and explain it away. 

Most Democrats are elitist closet aristocrats who know what's better for the minority than the minority know themselves.......you know, racists!  :yes:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Yes, it was a crass and stupid thing to say.

But then he apologised.

Which doesn't erase what he said in the first place, but I'd like to think it goes some way to acknowledging that what he said was wrong.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Peter B said:

Which doesn't erase what he said in the first place,

Yep it's all erased for him... he forgot what he said and do very fast, lol !

Don't know why the democrats are backing brain dead Biden, this video tell us their story

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jon the frog said:

Yep it's all erased for him... he forgot what he said and do very fast, lol !

Don't know why the democrats are backing brain dead Biden, this video tell us their story

We could ask the same of repubs and why they support dumbass dementia Donnie who actually doesn't remember what he says

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OrangeOaf said:

We could ask the same of repubs and why they support dumbass dementia Donnie who actually doesn't remember what he says

Is that the reason your media and the sycophantic fools that hang on their every word never bother to actually check when he's accused of saying the virus is a hoax or that all Mexicans are rapists and gang members?  When they constantly repeat a lie and no one questions them, even after it has been debunked dozens of times?  Tell us, oh sage of the political scene.  Which is actually worse, a person who says outlandish things or a supposedly professional media class that intentionally misconstrue, fabricate nuances or, increasingly, outright LIE about his words?  What say YOU Sparky?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Peter B said:

Yes, it was a crass and stupid thing to say.

It was said in an unguarded moment and he said what he actually believes after a lifetime in politics.  These race hustlers and the white politicians that work with them hand in hand have no respect for black folks.  They keep them on a modern version of a Plantation, with just enough to keep them alive and angry about their condition.  It's a perpetual victim class and they're beginning to do the same with Hispanics.  

He SHOULD apologise for keeping them down and destroying any chance they have for freedom through becoming better educated to compete in a changing world.  I hope they remember who changed the landscape of their lives in a positive way come November.

2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

On a breakfast show yesterday, Joe Biden made the most extraordinary statement. 

He host was black, and started challenging Biden's policies. To which Joe Biden responded... 

".. if you vote for trump, you ain't Black". 

Now, Donald Trump made some stupid statements on his path the the White House. And whilst he was in it, for that matter. But nothing he has ever said has resonated with the arrogance, racism and identity politics of Joe Biden's statement. 

trump makes stupid statements 20 times a day, who you kidding.  his fake voter fraud and his fake drug taking is enough to throw him out of office.  

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, and then said:

Is that the reason your media and the sycophantic fools that hang on their every word never bother to actually check when he's accused of saying the virus is a hoax or that all Mexicans are rapists and gang members?  When they constantly repeat a lie and no one questions them, even after it has been debunked dozens of times?  Tell us, oh sage of the political scene.  Which is actually worse, a person who says outlandish things or a supposedly professional media class that intentionally misconstrue, fabricate nuances or, increasingly, outright LIE about his words?  What say YOU Sparky?

Let's see if I can use the same Trumpian logic twists to rationalize his statement then...... 

Most people who voted for Trump were not black (94%) therefore if you vote for Trump you are (most likely) not black.

There I debunked it- just like most Trump supporters do with Trump while ignoring the overall context and tone of the conversation/speech.......

But it regards to what Biden said.  It was wrong.  But he is a better man than Trump in being able to realize what he said is wrong. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Let's see if I can use the same Trumpian logic twists to rationalize his statement then...... 

Most people who voted for Trump were not black (94%) therefore if you vote for Trump you are (most likely) not black.

There I debunked it- just like most Trump supporters do with Trump while ignoring the overall context and tone of the conversation/speech.......

But it regards to what Biden said.  It was wrong.  But he is a better man than Trump in being able to realize what he said is wrong. 

Trump would have denied he said it, then when confronted with a tape, said fake news, and how nasty.  Biden manned up. Trump could never man up since he is a child and will always be one.  really sad sissy child. flawed like ted bundy.

Edited by micahc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ann Coulter let Trump have it...LOL  Little slow on the uptake Ann are we?  Here is Ann's tweets.  none mine they are all hers

3 years ago, a complete moron of a president told NBC's Lester Holt, "I was going to fire Comey. … [W]hen I decided to just do it I said to myself, I said, 'You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story.'" BAM! SPECIAL PROSECUTOR! https://t.co/fIzHtmbOfR

— Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter) May 24, 2020

The most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office is trying to lose AND take the Senate with him. Another Roy Moore fiasco so he can blame someone else for his own mess. https://t.co/fIzHtmbOfR

Trump didn't build the wall and never had any intention of doing so. The ONE PERSON in the Trump administration who did anything about immigration was Jeff Session. And this lout attacks him. https://t.co/fIzHtmbOfR

COVID gave Trump a chance to be a decent, compassionate human being (or pretending to be). But he couldn't even do that. https://t.co/fIzHtmbOfR

The media is salivating over the former football coach, Tommy Tuberville (choice of the most disloyal human God ever created, DJT). https://t.co/fIzHtmbOfR

GREAT WORK IN THE LAST ALABAMA SENATE RACE, MR. PRESIDENT! Keep it up and we'll have zero Republican senators. The next Republican president will be elected in the year 4820. https://t.co/fIzHtmbOfR

Sessions HAD to recuse himself, you complete blithering idiot. YOU did not have to go on Lester Holt's show and announce you fired Comey over the Russian investigation. That's what got you a Special Prosecutor. https://t.co/fIzHtmbOfR

I can't wait to see what the media have in store for the former football coach, Tuberville. This is going to be another Roy Moore catastrophe – also engineered by Trump. #SaveTheSenate https://t.co/fIzHtmbOfR

Also Read: Trump Says He 'Tested Positively' for Testing Negative for Coronavirus

Coulter capped off her rant by affirming the issues that Trump stood behind as a candidate but that she feels he has abandoned since entering the White House. The commentator, who published a book in 2016 titled “In Trump We Trust,” added that she regrets once believing in “this shallow and broken man.”

I will never apologize for supporting the issues that candidate Trump advocated, but I am deeply sorry for thinking that this shallow and broken man would show even some remote fealty to the promises that got him elected. https://t.co/fIzHtmbOfR

TRUMP GOT ALABAMA A DEMOCRATIC U.S. SENATOR BY HIS IDIOTIC MEDDLING IN THE PRIMARY LAST TIME. If you know nothing else, Alabamians, you should do the opposite of what Trump recommends in a primary. https://t.co/fIzHtmbOfR

I love it when they fight.  you make a deal with the devil you deserve what you get dear annie.  i knew he was garbage 30 years ago.

Edited by micahc
  • Thanks 2

Amazing. 

Just amazing. You're (almost) all trying to JUSTIFY this remarkable statement, or using "whatabout"ism. 

Am I the only one who sees the insight this has given us into Biden's actual thinking ? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

Amazing. 

Just amazing. You're (almost) all trying to JUSTIFY this remarkable statement, or using "whatabout"ism. 

Am I the only one who sees the insight this has given us into Biden's actual thinking ? 

he is right. black people who vote for trump are not paying attention.  of course no decent loyal American would vote for trump period. Vote Joe and restore the rule of law!

• Confused 2

It may be that Mr. Biden is desperate to score points before the upcoming Presidential debates. When the former Vice-president was in office, the Black unemployment rate was at times 16%. Under the current President, Black unemployment reached a record low of 5.4%. Those statistics will be difficult to debate on live television. 

Edited by simplybill
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, and then said:

He SHOULD apologise for keeping them down and destroying any chance they have for freedom through becoming better educated to compete in a changing world.  I hope they remember who changed the landscape of their lives in a positive way come November.

I am sure they will.

• Like 1

I agree that the comment is the worst type of identity politics.  It's like he thinks he owns an entire group of people based on their skin color. Disgusting 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I see modern Democraps as Republican'ts Lite.  Two flavors of one constant movement to the Right.

There isn't a true Left in 'Murica and hasn't been for a couple generations...

1 hour ago, simplybill said:

It may be that Mr. Biden is desperate to score points before the upcoming Presidential debates. When the former Vice-president was in office, the Black unemployment rate was at times 16%. Under the current President, Black unemployment reached a record low of 5.4%. Those statistics will be difficult to debate on live television. 

Black unemployment rate right now is over 16% https://www.blackenterprise.com/black-unemployment-rate-more-than-doubles-to-16-7-in-april/

It's going to be a wash during a debate or in Biden's favor if it gets worse.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Amazing. 

No, they are very clear when they forget who they are talking to and where they are...they say exactly what they think and feel behind closed doors like Hillary and her deplorable comments. Oopppsss i forgot that I'm not with my elitist friends deciding we are much smarter and know best what people need. Joe actually does it more than most....remember his "articulate and clean" comment about Obama?

And that's when they aren't pandering...using the word "aint"...never heard him say that to a head of state...or Hillary carrying hot sauce in her purse. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, micahc said:

he is right. black people who vote for trump are not paying attention.  of course no decent loyal American would vote for trump period. Vote Joe and restore the rule of law!

What rule of law has been thrown out or needs restoring?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, micahc said:

They "aren't paying attention" ? That's just contemptible. 

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

Black unemployment rate right now is over 16% https://www.blackenterprise.com/black-unemployment-rate-more-than-doubles-to-16-7-in-april/

It's going to be a wash during a debate or in Biden's favor if it gets worse.

And - right now - the general unemployment rate is 14%. There's plenty to debate without bringing race into it. But then, the "Left" seems to love doing this. 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, RoofGardener said:

They "aren't paying attention" ? That's just contemptible. 

And - right now - the general unemployment rate is 14%. 

Yeah, I don't think Trump is going to use the unemployment rate as a talking point any time soon.  Biden might.  The whole, "leaving the country better than it was before you took the helm" thing.

3 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Yeah, I don't think Trump is going to use the unemployment rate as a talking point any time soon.  Biden might.  The whole, "leaving the country better than it was before you took the helm" thing.

That would be incredibly cynical and manipulative. I'm sure he wouldn't sink to.... 

...ummm.... 

.. Yeah.. your probably right :P

• Haha 1

Just now, RoofGardener said:

That would be incredibly cynical and manipulative. I'm sure he wouldn't sink to.... 

...ummm.... 

.. Yeah.. your probably right :P

Oh this year will be great for the negative ads and both sides have plenty of ammunition.  It should be a nice race to the bottom. 

• Like 1