Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Biden....

RoofGardener

46 minutes ago, skliss said:

What rule of law has been thrown out or needs restoring?

you have a President and AG lying about Mueller report, firing any critic in the administration, firing IG looking into their corruption, but what can I tell a trump supporter. they watch fox all day and Fox is part of the destruction of America. They have been dumbing down republicans for 20 years.  No worries. Joe is on the way.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

That would be incredibly cynical and manipulative. I'm sure he wouldn't sink to.... 

...ummm.... 

.. Yeah.. your probably right :P

Yeah, because the average American can't understand that Trump didn't CAUSE this virus.  Let them try that, they're going to look like bigger fools than they already do.  It should be especially delicious if these idiot blue state governors STILL have people stuck at home around Labor Day - end of summer.

8 minutes ago, micahc said:

you have a President and AG lying about Mueller report....

No you havn't

11 minutes ago, micahc said:

firing any critic in the administration,.....

Which is normal ? 

11 minutes ago, micahc said:

firing IG looking into their corruption...

Wrong. 

12 minutes ago, micahc said:

No worries. Joe is on the way.

ROFL... yeah.. right. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, RoofGardener said:

No you havn't

Which is normal ? 

Wrong. 

ROFL... yeah.. right. 

you must not get real American news in the midlands of the UK.  hey but I would be happy to send you President Bone Spurs. You can make him your next King.  I don't tell you how to run the UK, why are you telling us how to run the USA?  no thanks, you got your hands full with Boris.

• Thanks 1

Just now, micahc said:

you must not get real American news in the midlands of the UK.  hey but I would be happy to send you President Bone Spurs. You can make him your next King.  I don't tell you how to run the UK, why are you telling us how to run the USA?  no thanks, you got your hands full with Boris.

I'm not telling you how to run the USA. I'm just pointing out the fallacy of your position. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

as you s

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

I'm not telling you how to run the USA. I'm just pointing out the fallacy of your position. :)

as you see it from a poorly educated British position.  If you think Trump follows the rule of law, and is a decent man, you probably should do some serious soul searching if not seek medical help.  now I am going to block you since nothing you says adds anything to serious discussions.  are you accepting money from Russia?  nevermind. who cares.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

You got more questions but I’ll tell you if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.

https://amp.dailycaller.com/2020/05/22/joe-biden-trump-black-voters-charlamange-tha-god?__twitter_impression=true

Only non-blacks have a problem deciding?

Joe is a self-loathing non-black.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, micahc said:

as you s

as you see it from a poorly educated British position.  If you think Trump follows the rule of law, and is a decent man, you probably should do some serious soul searching if not seek medical help.  now I am going to block you since nothing you says adds anything to serious discussions.  are you accepting money from Russia?  nevermind. who cares.

Excellent.. ad-hominem insults. Typical left-wing debating tactic. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Where was the ad hominem?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

since you love trump, you should appreciate that then.  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Where was the ad hominem?

"Poorly educated.... seek medical help.... accepting money from Russia..."

I mean... just because they're TRUE doesn't mean they aren't ad hominem ! :P

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

"Poorly educated.... seek medical help.... accepting money from Russia..."

I mean... just because they're TRUE doesn't mean they aren't ad hominem ! :P

"Poorly educated British position" that's not personal.:P

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Now, Donald Trump made some stupid statements on his path the the White House. And whilst he was in it, for that matter. But nothing he has ever said has resonated with the arrogance, racism and identity politics of Joe Biden's statement. 

Oh really? 

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019: https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history

And since you turned this into a comparison between Biden and the most openly racist president in American history Trump. Biden's comment was indeed presumptuous and inappropriate but not more so than Trump's comment (last year) about Jewish voters: I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.

Where was the Republican outcry then? 

• Thanks 2

Beat him like a drum Joe

20200525_165219.jpg

Edited by acidhead
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, micahc said:

trump supporters are so funny. dangerous but very funny.  

Not even funny, just sad and pathetic

• Like 1

10 hours ago, and then said:

Is that the reason your media and the sycophantic fools that hang on their every word never bother to actually check when he's accused of saying the virus is a hoax or that all Mexicans are rapists and gang members?  When they constantly repeat a lie and no one questions them, even after it has been debunked dozens of times?  Tell us, oh sage of the political scene.  Which is actually worse, a person who says outlandish things or a supposedly professional media class that intentionally misconstrue, fabricate nuances or, increasingly, outright LIE about his words?  What say YOU Sparky?

You really believe what you say, how sad

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OrangeOaf said:

You really believe what you say, how sad

Don't be sad... refute what I said with facts.  Pretty sure you can't.  The media coverage of this president has been so vile that there will never be another president who receives the respect the Office deserves.  There is always a price to pay for refusing any form of compromise.  The Left decided in 2016 to refuse a peaceful transition and have continued that stance for 3 years.  A house divided against itself CANNOT STAND.  Lincoln was a wise man.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Oh really? 

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019: https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history

And since you turned this into a comparison between Biden and the most openly racist president in American history Trump. Biden's comment was indeed presumptuous and inappropriate but not more so than Trump's comment (last year) about Jewish voters: I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.

Where was the Republican outcry then? 

Actually, that IS bad. But here's the thing; Jewishness is a mutable characteristic; you can CHOOSE to be, or not to be, a Jew. 

You can't choose your skin colour. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, acidhead said:

Beat him like a drum Joe

20200525_165219.jpg

Posting this picture, trying to generate hate for a decent political leader is just low and uncalled for. How would you like it if we made fun of Trump?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Actually, that IS bad. But here's the thing; Jewishness is a mutable characteristic; you can CHOOSE to be, or not to be, a Jew. 

You can't choose your skin colour. 

As an ethnoreligious group that is highly debatable.  How can you be an atheistic jew?

However, if the Trump quote is actually it's exactly the same as your misquote of Biden and perhaps worse than what Biden really said.

The black host seems to have raised the race issue anyway. 

Edited by Golden Duck

50 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

As an ethnoreligious group that is highly debatable.  How can you be an atheistic jew?

However, if the Trump quote is actually it's exactly the same as your misquote of Biden and perhaps worse than what Biden really said.

The black host seems to have raised the race issue anyway. 

Hmm.. interesting point actually. Is "Jewishness" defined as a religious characteristic ? I think it is ? If a Jew ceases believing, he or she is no longer a Jew ???

Plus.. I'm not aware that I misquoted Biden. And finally, President Trump did not say that Jews would cease to be Jews if they voted for him. Biden - on the other hand - stated that a black person would cease to be a black person if they DID vote for Trump. There is a big difference. 

Hmm.. interesting point actually. Is "Jewishness" defined as a religious characteristic ? I think it is ? If a Jew ceases believing, he or she is no longer a Jew ???

Jews are an ethnoreligious group.  Christianity isn't.

Read the literature of the Anti Defamation Commission and it's clear they see themselves as a race.

Plus.. I'm not aware that I misquoted Biden. And finally, President Trump did not say that Jews would cease to be Jews if they voted for him. Biden - on the other hand - stated that a black person would cease to be a black person if they DID vote for Trump. There is a big difference. 

He didn't state that at all.  You're paraphrasing.  He said "... figure out ...".  You are misquoting.

The black host raised the issue of race and the conversation carried on amicably after Biden uttered the controversial words.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Jews are an ethnoreligious group.  Christianity isn't.

Read the literature of the Anti Defamation Commission and it's clear they see themselves as a race.

Interesting... but then, Trump never said that they weren't Jews. 

23 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

He didn't state that at all.  You're paraphrasing.  He said "... figure out ...".  You are misquoting.

"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black,"

Interesting... but then, Trump never said that they weren't Jews. 

Saying they're disloyal is pretty much branding them as the Jewish version of an Uncle Tom.

"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black,"

That's different from what you quoted in in the OP, isn't it?

The mood of the conversation seemed to approach a bit of banter.  Trump wouldn't do that; but, neither would other successful politicians.