Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sealed Indictment Issued on Dr. Fauci

SKINWALKER19

You do realize that in about 3 years, not a single promise from that organization has actually become reality?  I think Fauci is an honorable man but I don't agree with his level of caution.  He exists in an academic world of mathematical perfection.  He advocates waiting on the science to be PROVEN before taking any steps.  There is no time for such caution where our economy is concerned.  Americans are not so delicate that we can't assess our risk and make our own choices.

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, SKINWALKER19 said:

If true and the veracity proves correct , this would be a major scalp in the take down QANON has been talking about .

https://jonsnewplace.wordpress.com/2020/04/27/sealed-indictment-issued-on-dr-fauci/

:lol: This is the silliest thing I've seen all week!!! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, SKINWALKER19 said:

If true and the veracity proves correct , this would be a major scalp in the take down QANON has been talking about .

Y'all still take scalps over there?

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

I think it happened to him, because his thoughts are scrambled which is part of the Scalping Process!!!:D

Peace Bro

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 19_Kilo said:

The digitized DNA that's activated by chemtrails was actually reverse engineered from the crashed alien spacecraft at Roswell in 1947, and was used as part of the JFK assassination, and also to eliminate those who threatened to expose the moon landing hoax. 9/11 government employees who orchestrated the job would snort the chemtrail magic dust for super intelligence powers, which were augmented if they wore tinfoil hats while cruising in those Black Helicopters.

Now that's funny!!!! I just spit coffee all over my desk!!!!!:D

Peace bro and thanks I needed that this morning!!!:P

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

:unsure2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, 19_Kilo said:

YW, Herr Lender. I wanted to see how many Conspiracy theories I could fit in one paragraph. I think I got six.

Beat that,  Alex Jones!

Peace.

You omitted Reptilians, Hollow Earth Nazis, and Sasquatch.

:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

David Zublick YouTube channel has the ( Fauchi Indicted ) video from five days ago , 222 thousand views .

Sealed indictments, Gitmo being enlarged , who knows what’s going on , but I don’t dismiss anything until it’s proven one way or another .

The forum seems to have a large percentage of Democrat leaning posters , quick to shoot down then ask questions later , if they are bothered.

• Haha 1

"The Chinese were all given mandatory vaccines last fall.

The vaccine contained replicating, DIGITIZED (controllable) RNA which were activated by 60Ghz mm 5G waves that were just turned on in Wuhan (as well as all other Countries using 60Ghz 5G ) with the “smart dust” that everyone on the globe has been inhaling through chemtrails. That’s why when they say someone is “cured”, the “virus” can be “digitally” reactivated at any time and the person can literally drop dead. The Diamond Princess Cruise ship was SPECIFICALLY equipped with 60Ghz 5G. It’s basically remote assassination. Americans are currently breathing in this “smart” dust through chemtrails. Think of it like this….. add the combination of vaccines, chemtrails (smart dust) and 5G and your body becomes internally digitized and can be remotely controlled...."

It takes a special kind of moron to believe this idiotic trash. The fact that some fool actually typed this nonsense out and passed it off as "truth" offends me.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, acute said:

I would like to know what digitized RNA is.

Anyone?

The reptilians scrape your bum, scan the samples and print it out on a 1970's era cardboard punch card..........

But then again, they are slightly backwards in the whole DNA-RNA collecting thingy considering they have to take lips, anuses and udders to study cows. :unsure2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, SKINWALKER19 said:

The forum seems to have a large percentage of Democrat leaning posters , quick to shoot down then ask questions later , if they are bothered.

Hardly. If anything it's brimming with crazy far righters like yourself that get off to insane qanaon conspiracy stuff daily, even when not a single thing has been true.

Also, your premise is absolutely not factual and nothing but conspiratorial rantings. Y po u wound have to be an uneducated child to believe anything sourced by qanaon or some guy on YouTube. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

David Zublick YouTube channel has the ( Fauchi Indicted ) video from five days ago , 222 thousand views .

And yet his claims about Nancy Pelosi's impeachment and Pizzagate were proven completely false.

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/people/david-zublick/

https://www.factcheck.org/tag/david-zublick/

https://www.wral.com/news/local/politifactnc/image/18912242/

and here's where he claims Pope Francis is going to perform child sacrifices.

https://twitter.com/americatalks/status/990671410409259008?lang=bg

Not me, I hate the Liberals worse than the Neo-cons. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Piney said:

The reptilians scrape your bum, scan the samples and print it out on a 1970's era cardboard punch card..........

But then again, they are slightly backwards in the whole DNA-RNA collecting thingy considering they have to take lips, anuses and udders to study cows. :unsure2:

Yeah..... Been there, done that!

They couldn't find my udders though.

• Thanks 1

Just now, acute said:

Yeah..... Been there, done that!

They couldn't find my udders though.

Of course, with the amount of times you've been abducted, I'd imagine your missing quite a few layers of skin off your bum. :huh:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Piney said:

I'd imagine your missing quite a few layers of skin off your bum. :huh:

I'm also missing a few hours that I'll never get back!

No less than Seven Police Academy films. :angry:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Piney said:

And yet his claims about Nancy Pelosi's impeachment and Pizzagate were proven completely false.

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/people/david-zublick/

https://www.factcheck.org/tag/david-zublick/

https://www.wral.com/news/local/politifactnc/image/18912242/

and here's where he claims Pope Francis is going to perform child sacrifices.

https://twitter.com/americatalks/status/990671410409259008?lang=bg

Not me, I hate the Liberals worse than the Neo-cons. 

Damn Libs

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Damn Libs

Give me a Goddamn moderate!!! :o

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Piney said:

Give me a Goddamn moderate!!! :o

Your choices are gross dickbag GOP or gross dickbag Dem only.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, acute said:

I would like to know what digitized RNA is.

Anyone?

How do you expect Scotty to beam anyone anywhere without digitisation? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

How do you expect Scotty to beam anyone anywhere without digitisation? 

StarTrek-style 'transporting' is a myth.

All you do is disassemble and destroy the original person, and make a sterile non-functioning facsimile at the spacetime target.

.....which, if you've seen The Original Series, often ends in tears, and one hell of a mess for Nurse Chappell to clean up.

Edited by acute
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1