Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sealed Indictment Issued on Dr. Fauci

SKINWALKER19

22 hours ago, and then said:

You do realize that in about 3 years, not a single promise from that organization has actually become reality?  I think Fauci is an honorable man but I don't agree with his level of caution.  He exists in an academic world of mathematical perfection.  He advocates waiting on the science to be PROVEN before taking any steps.  There is no time for such caution where our economy is concerned.  Americans are not so delicate that we can't assess our risk and make our own choices.

Yup. a source of abject incendiary lies.

As for Fauci's caution, well we can argue that, but I agree he at least has integrity. One of the few honest operators in the trump fiasco.

Then you used the wrong word. science does not deal in proof. Science deals in evidence, not proof.

The economy wont matter a whole heap if America is DEAD.

Sure Americans can make their own decision right up until they are DEAD. Then they will not be making any decisions at all.

Face it. Your idiot in chief is turning the USA into a third world tinpot dictatorship.The remaining 95% of the human race is not enthused..Nor is over half of the 5% of USians.

You put a man-child at the helm.Nobody else, just you. What did you expect?.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Abaddonire said:

As for Fauci's caution, well we can argue that, but I agree he at least has integrity. One of the few honest operators in the trump fiasco.

Fauci is not in charge, he gives advice.  If somebody really thinks giving advice is treason because you don't want to hear it, the fault lies with the government, not the advice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This was my #200 conspiracy in the conspiracy thread. I thought it was one of the funnier conspiracies. It was a juicy one to use for a nice round number like 200.

Turns out that not everything in the blog is fake. There actually is a person named Dr Fauci.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1