Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Giant' allegedly caught on camera in Mexico

UM-Bot

Sloth.... and doesn't anyone have the ability to take a decent photo. Mobile phone companies spend a lot of time and effort in to improving there handsets, I bet they look at these images a d think "why the hell do we bother". 

• Like 8

It looks like a horse rolling on his back all blurry to make it look better

• Like 3

I will vote for Saguaro. They are giant plants who actually killed a man already by falling on his car after he tried shooting the poor cactus for fun. He fully deserved it. 

• Like 4

It would have been easier to distinguish if they had come out from behind the mosquito net before taking the picture.

• Haha 6

I mean yeah of course it's not a real giant. And I agree it's probably a dead plant (I used to live near a wood and on my walks through it I frequently walked past a meadow where there was a large fallen tree branch that was positioned it such a way that made it look like some sort of large alien creature, so I think this is something similar)

But at least the photo and the account are pleasantly spooky.

• Like 4

It is always amazing to me that people can take the most amazing pictures of things that are mundane and normal but let a cryptid step out in front of them and their camera won't focus and their hands won't be still so that you can actually see what they are recording.

Just another blurry picture of who-knows-what...

Edited by DanL
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jethrofloyd said:

A sloth filmed blurry and out of focus?

3 hours ago, markdohle said:

Yes, I believe a sloth.

3 hours ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

Sloth.... and doesn't anyone have the ability to take a decent photo. Mobile phone companies spend a lot of time and effort in to improving there handsets, I bet they look at these images a d think "why the hell do we bother". 

It does look a lot like a sloth in body shape, but sloths don't have that erect limb posture when moving on the ground. Instead they just crawl (see the video below). I think it might be pareidolia, could be a plant as some have suggested.

Edited by Carnoferox
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

"It's dim as can be

Take a shot of a tree

And you'll think it's your neighbors dog,

Snapshot the sea

And you'll see Nessie

and think there's a lot of fog.

Get Blur, Blur--be the first in your neighborhood.

Get Blur, Blur--it's better than bad it's good!

Everyone wants a Blur, You've got to have a Blur.

Everyone wants a Blur. You've got to get a Blur."

BlurVision--by Whamo!

Well, it appears to be generating an out-of-focus energy field, so it must be a Bigfoot.

• Haha 7

Its just another blurry mess trying to be passed off as something extraordinary,

You know on my old crappy note 5 its hard for me to force take a bad pic,

Since i only have a story to go on and no way to know where the pic was really taken i dont know what it is and dont care much,

• Like 1

Obviously it's a real giant! The lid has been blown off of this conspiracy once and for all! Wake up sheeple!!! :geek:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Peter B said:

One of these?

image.png.bb2443a8bbb06144196e56e9102f743f.png

That's what I thought when I saw the picture

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I see a doubled over dead cactus with it's desiccated and characteristically shriveled and curled top, snapped off and lying on the ground. 

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=dead+cacti&form=HDRSC2&first=1&cw=1117&ch=494

The problem is nothing to scale it, is it 15ft or 2" we have zero way to know, why one crappy pic, why not walk over get a good shot of it, because perhaps just perhaps the cameraman knew what it was.

• Like 3

Since the pic is so bad--it almost doesn't look like a pic . . .  It has to be  a picture of a UFO or Bigfoot!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ercbreeze said:

Since the pic is so bad--it almost doesn't look like a pic . . .  It has to be  a picture of a UFO or Bigfoot!

I know a couple guys who will call that the smoking gun proof aliens are here

• Like 2