Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Looting in Minneapolis

acidhead

1 minute ago, acidhead said:

That sounds an awful lot like judgement to me

Could be but it's my opinion. I saw the video of this charade. It looked a lot like Kim Jung-un and his followers doing a photo shoot for the outside world.

3 minutes ago, acidhead said:

20200601_172218.jpg

I thought it was founded upon on a set of beliefs, and among them was the idea that all people are created equal, whether European, Native American, or African American, and that these people have fundamental rights, such as liberty, free speech, freedom of religion, due process of law, and freedom of assembly and stuff :)

Just now, thedutchiedutch said:

Could be but it's my opinion. I saw the video of this charade. It looked a lot like Kim Jung-un and his followers doing a photo shoot for the outside world.

That church was broken into and the basement lit on fire last night by socalled peaceful protesters. Every single President has visited this church in American history.  Lincoln visited it right before he was assassinated.  JFK's funeral was there. It may not symbolize nothing to you but it must be protected at all costs.

2 minutes ago, thedutchiedutch said:

I thought it was founded upon on a set of beliefs, and among them was the idea that all people are created equal, whether European, Native American, or African American, and that these people have fundamental rights, such as liberty, free speech, freedom of religion, due process of law, and freedom of assembly and stuff :)

Without upholding the rule of law nothing you mentioned is possible.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, acidhead said:

Without upholding the rule of law nothing you mentioned is possible.

True. Good point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, acidhead said:

That church was broken into and the basement lit on fire last night by socalled peaceful protesters. Every single President has visited this church in American history.  Lincoln visited it right before he was assassinated.  JFK's funeral was there. It may not symbolize nothing to you but it must be protected at all costs.

It is awful I totally agree although I don't think this was done by protesters but rather by anarchists. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, thedutchiedutch said:

It is awful I totally agree although I don't think this was done by protesters but rather by anarchists. 

Hence why I called them socalled protesters

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, thedutchiedutch said:

It is but that doesn't include the right to loot, burn, destroy or behave in a criminal manner. Freedom of assembly was on hold thanks to Covid. And you don't want to know the flack my Governor took over that. Still where I am is a red zone. We weren't supposed to start opening anything until June 5. Cases were going down but who knows now.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, susieice said:

It is but that doesn't include the right to loot, burn, destroy or behave in a criminal manner. 

True. But unfortunately I cannot see this ending soon although I truly hope it will. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, thedutchiedutch said:

True. But unfortunately I cannot see this ending soon although I truly hope it will. 

So do I. I'll be happy if Trump can do it. I'm so tired of it.

• Like 3

The police chief of Houston speaking to a crowd and he mentioned white kids with skateboards causing the trouble. I remember one of the clips on the news showed a white kid smash something that did look like a skateboard into a big glass door I think in Atlanta.  Quite a coincidence.  There are really bad actors infiltrating these protests.  Not sure who they are, but you cannot rule out Russia.  This is their playbook.

Just now, micahc said:

The police chief of Houston speaking to a crowd and he mentioned white kids with skateboards causing the trouble. I remember one of the clips on the news showed a white kid smash something that did look like a skateboard into a big glass door I think in Atlanta.  Quite a coincidence.  There are really bad actors infiltrating these protests.  Not sure who they are, but you cannot rule out Russia.  This is their playbook.

I doubt there’s any foreign involvement beyond schadenfreude from China involved in any of this rioting and property destruction. It’s just petulant children lashing out at the world, destroying things for the sake of destroying things.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, susieice said:

It is but that doesn't include the right to loot, burn, destroy or behave in a criminal manner. Freedom of assembly was on hold thanks to Covid. And you don't want to know the flack my Governor took over that. Still where I am is a red zone. We weren't supposed to start opening anything until June 5. Cases were going down but who knows now.

For what it's worth(FWIW)

This is CNN ------>

All while they peddle the protests and riots

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, acidhead said:

This is CNN ------>

Really. What's the big deal with masks and social distancing anymore. Somebody send them some tissues.

Edited by susieice
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, acidhead said:

This is CNN ------>

That's kinda nitpicking, however, for what it's worth I just heard that the bishop of this historical church is appalled of Trump's photo shoot in front of her church.

Edited by thedutchiedutch
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, thedutchiedutch said:

That's kinda nitpicking, however, for what it's worth I just heard that the bishop f this historical church is appalled of Trump's photo shoot in front of her church.

She'll be a lot sorrier if it gets burned down. Almost was.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thedutchiedutch said:

That's kinda nitpicking, however, for what it's worth I just heard that the bishop of this historical church is appalled of Trump's photo shoot in front of her church.

Yeah saw that too. I wonder if the Reverend Rob Fisher of St. John's feels the same way. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1