Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Looting in Minneapolis

acidhead

I finally got a link to DC.

1 hour ago, thedutchiedutch said:

I thought it was founded upon on a set of beliefs, and among them was the idea that all people are created equal, whether European, Native American, or African American, and that these people have fundamental rights, such as liberty, free speech, freedom of religion, due process of law, and freedom of assembly and stuff :)

trump didn't say that anyway. he is too stupid and only talks in sentence fragments. if that was part of any speech, he might have read it, but he doesn't understand it. trump is a buffoon with a 2nd grade vocabulary. His followers like to pass around crap like that, because its like NK. Their beautiful leader is a myth and product of propaganda hiding from reality. they pass around a meme of him as a buff soldier like Rambo, carrying a assault rifle. They are so delusional they think he is not a fat, elderly orange man who never had a fight in his life, except maybe with his sister over the hair dryer, and he probably lost.

• Like 1

I don't see anything in DC but people wandering around and choppers. Switched. Seeing Herald Square now. There's Macy's. I like that store! Really. Cops and no people.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

They're leaving Herald Square now. This news chopper moved to Madison Ave and I don't see anything going on.

Edited by susieice

Shame on bill deblasio for allowing this. One night is understandable. Multiple though? Ffs man grow a set. You've done nothing but shame business owners and threaten beach goers but this... This you put an 11pm curfew on? Well into the darkness right when you know the energy is at its prime? What a f'n disgrace.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, acidhead said:

That church was broken into and the basement lit on fire last night by socalled peaceful protesters. Every single President has visited this church in American history.  Lincoln visited it right before he was assassinated.  JFK's funeral was there. It may not symbolize nothing to you but it must be protected at all costs.

A Catholic had their funeral in an Anglican church?

Memphis and Louisville are empty. Some people walking around NYC. Downtown Atlanta is full of National Guard and LA looks quiet.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Insane indeed And then. Time to move to Canada brother :)

Thanks, but most Americans aren't easily pushed into running.  I hate what is coming for this nation but I'll defend my freedom on my own ground.  Not having any real training may leave me dead early on but I'd prefer that to living in a place that is run by mobs and tyrants.  If this kind of senseless violence continues and is supported by media and entertainment, especially if they begin blaming Conservatives, whites, basically, anyone who they see as evil then the rest of this nation is about to show that we, too, can allow rage to be the order of the day.

• Like 1

Philadelphia news is on. The only ones out are the Guard.

Sorry if this has been mentioned.

I was watching the news last night, and police were openly firing tear gas and rubber bullets at the press, one reporter was arrested.

What's that all about? 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 3

Pretty sure I just heard the news say that just Deblasio cancelled the 11pm curfew and moves it to tomorrow at 8pm. Anyone else catch that?

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I was watching the news last night, and police were openly firing tear gas and rubber bullets at the press, one reporter was arrested.

What's that all about? 

It's Bedlam over here. Not everything is easily explained 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, thedutchiedutch said:

is appalled of Trump's photo shoot in front of her church.

That church isn't "hers" it is a part of American history and had the scum who ignited it in the basement had their way, "her" church would be rubble today and she'd be blaming Trump for it.  These people are sowing the wind.  I wonder if they're mentally able to grasp that?

• Like 1

Just now, F3SS said:

It's Bedlam over here. Not everything is easily explained 

It sure is. Crazy times.

The press I saw were out of the way, one was wrestled to the ground, others had to run from police.  With all the cameras it was easy to see they were a neutral party.

It strikes me that these actions could magnify the unrest? 

2 hours ago, thedutchiedutch said:

True. But unfortunately I cannot see this ending soon although I truly hope it will. 

Oh, it will end as soon as force is brought to bear against the cowards engaged in it.  Either that, or it will be the beginning of civil war.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

What's that all about? 

I don't know psyche. I saw a reporter tear gassed too because he was in the crowds. I know police in a lot of places used rubber bullets. News teams often get right into the crowds and when something happens they get caught up in it.

• Like 2

New York is being destroyed. So many stores being looted right now, Police scanners going crazy. Macys, Nordstrom, AT&T, even FedEx being looted.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Two helicopters were just hovering over DC protesters at a intersection.  The rotor wash was so heavy a bicycle was sliding across the pavement.. lol many protesters pointing their middle finger at the sky to the choppers... Lol

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Pretty sure I just heard the news say that just Deblasio cancelled the 11pm curfew and moves it to tomorrow at 8pm. Anyone else catch that?

Are you sure they didn't say it will also be in effect tomorrow at 8pm? A lot of cities are keeping curfews for a while.

• Like 1

I'm not seeing anything on ABC7 NYC chopper either. I don't see any ground news crews in NYC.

3 minutes ago, susieice said:

Are you sure they didn't say it will also be in effect tomorrow at 8pm? A lot of cities are keeping curfews for a while.

That would make better sense. It would've made even more sense the last several nights before.

• Like 2