Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The United States leaves the WHO

zep73

Plot holes never been one to halt the irrational twists for decades... On TV 

~

4 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I’m not sure I agree. The WHO can only act on what they’re told, if China lies to the WHO they're not in possession of any disproving evidence.

if i want to know what china thinks i'll listen to china, i do not need a relay station like who.   unlike  SM i do expect them to investigate, and double check independently all and any ingo they post  not just take someone's word for it, not to mention even as early as jan it was pretty clear the virus was infecting humans from other humans

Edited by aztek

5 hours ago, and then said:

Wait... you fault my sources as probably biased, that's reasonable, but then you acknowledge the wrongdoing of the organization from a source you trust yet still want me to offer some kind of sop to say they aren't "that bad"?

Wait, so you twist my words, and blame me for wanting them to follow due process in the case?

Edited by sci-nerd
  • Thanks 1

How easy is it for WHO it inspect a non-cooperating state?  Can they do it?  Maybe they are only useful in voluntary situations with cooperative governments. The US is way more open than China ever thought about being.  And yet would our administration let them investigate our handling of the coronavirus in the US unless we had firm control of the narrative?  Would we want an outside body disputing what our administration tells us and the world?   In an election year especially?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1