Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
the13bats

Darn it , not a flute ghost

the13bats

So being pretty darn ADD OCD etc lol, i was jumping from one chore to the next,

i was tackling the stair landing in the second foyer, this is a 100 plus yo fixer upper so lots to be done,

I wanted to scrub and mop, murphys oil soap, great haunted house smell and its not on the label but it attacks ghosties.

Im working and hear a pan flute, not a song but like tuning it, it would start and stop and sure did sound like it was being done by some sort of control or intelligence, so rather than run out screaming i went at it like i did the doors that open themselves, this one is cool,

Its breezy out, and this old joint 5 stories if one counts attics and mezzanine so it has all kinds of odd drafts,

Wind was hitting a bamboo wind chime just enough to "play" the different length tubes but not hard enough to rattle the chime,  very cool,

But once again proof spookies avoid us skeptics....damnnit man.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

the13bats
Posted (edited)

That is true, i love a mystery, i cant help it that when i solve these they are not paranormal, think had i left the flute story unexplained how many would have insisted it was a real haunting.

We bought this joint about 4 years back the seller, neighbors, realtor ( grinning ) even sellers ex claimed it was haunted, locked doors open, moaning in the walls, vampire rats, etc, i explained it all in non paranormal terms...im just a big kill joy.

Im not anti paranormal i just need the proof after 40 plus years zip.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2

Manwon Lender
1 hour ago, the13bats said:

So being pretty darn ADD OCD etc lol, i was jumping from one chore to the next,

i was tackling the stair landing in the second foyer, this is a 100 plus yo fixer upper so lots to be done,

I wanted to scrub and mop, murphys oil soap, great haunted house smell and its not on the label but it attacks ghosties.

Im working and hear a pan flute, not a song but like tuning it, it would start and stop and sure did sound like it was being done by some sort of control or intelligence, so rather than run out screaming i went at it like i did the doors that open themselves, this one is cool,

Its breezy out, and this old joint 5 stories if one counts attics and mezzanine so it has all kinds of odd drafts,

Wind was hitting a bamboo wind chime just enough to "play" the different length tubes but not hard enough to rattle the chime,  very cool,

But once again proof spookies avoid us skeptics....damnnit man.

Well maybe it was the Ghosties only way to get attention!! It appears that it worked, but I would worry about like you said it was just the wind!:) But, when you sit down on the toilet an something grabs your nether parts:w00t: in the middle of the night, that may change your mind or certainly help you finish going to the bathroom in a hurry. The reason I mention this, is because in St. Charles Missouri, which is considered a paranormal hot spot in Missouri, there is an old Tavern on Maun Street. Where this is known to happen, and it certainly makes believers out of the Biggest Badest Bikers that frequent the place. Oh and by the way, they don't advertise that this occurs, I suspect they don't want the notoriety.

Peace Bro, and look before you sit!!:D

• Haha 1

Oniomancer

You sure you weren't being psychically contacted by Zamfir?

• Thanks 1

ChrLzs

• Like 1

the13bats
Posted (edited)

On 5/30/2020 at 9:52 PM, Manwon Lender said:

Well maybe it was the Ghosties only way to get attention!! It appears that it worked, but I would worry about like you said it was just the wind!:) But, when you sit down on the toilet an something grabs your nether parts:w00t: in the middle of the night, that may change your mind or certainly help you finish going to the bathroom in a hurry. The reason I mention this, is because in St. Charles Missouri, which is considered a paranormal hot spot in Missouri, there is an old Tavern on Maun Street. Where this is known to happen, and it certainly makes believers out of the Biggest Badest Bikers that frequent the place. Oh and by the way, they don't advertise that this occurs, I suspect they don't want the notoriety.

Peace Bro, and look before you sit!!:D

As i said the joint is a fixer upper, the up stairs bathrooms have not functioned in about 25 years, one of the up stairs bathroom had the start of a hightank toilet, most parts and thinking it was cool i went that way, the toilet sits almost directly on a large main dump line that goes straight down to the sewer line in the basement,

I noticed that one can hear sounds in that main dump pipe, water, air. Sorta like a pipe from an organ, so tina mentioned it to me, and it dawed on me that was part of what the seller claimed was spookies in the walls,

Anyhoo between water, sewer, air ducts in this play it really does come alive with sounds,

And yes, this joint has scared a few bikers

Edited by the13bats
NA

Manwon Lender
34 minutes ago, the13bats said:

As i said the joint is a fixer upper, the up stairs bathrooms have not functioned in about 25 years, one of the up stairs bathroom had the start of a hightank toilet, most parts and thinking it was cool i went that way, the toilet sits almost directly on a large main dump line that goes straight down to the sewer line in the basement,

I noticed that one can hear sounds in that main dump pipe, water, air. Sorta like a pipe from an organ, so tina mentioned it to me, and it dawed on me that was part of what the seller claimed was spookies in the walls,

Anyhoo between water, sewer, air ducts in this play it really does come alive with sounds,

And yes, this joint has scared a few bikers

Thanks for sharing, man that is funny. But seriously look before you sit on the toilet, it only takes one mistake and you will singing soprano!!!!!!!:w00t::D

Peace my Brother

• Haha 1