Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

trumps dead dems retweet please explain to me

the13bats

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-retweet-cowboys/

I do not understand a few things on this one and hoping you guys can clue me in,

The cowboy guy says the only good dem is a dead one,

Trump the potus then retweeted that so i have to believe trump agrees with cowboy,

Cowboy getting in heat for such a statement did some back pedaling he didnt mean it literary like that,  ( then why say it? )

So my questions, why would any acting President believe that a retweet that support killing people is a good idea? Trump didnt tweet it was a bad idea.

Why does it seem no one cares that this cowboy said it and trump retweeted in agreement, are dems scared?

I have learned on here some might want to attack me for asking but that wont help, please i just want to hear points of view why this was an acceptable thing to say and for a president to retweet support of.

Thanks all

cheers

b

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Repubs to explain why violence is acceptable in 3, 2, 1.....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I think Trump's nanny forgot to turn on the ethics filter on his computer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, bison said:

Still, such hateful gas-baggery, even by proxy, is beneath the dignity of a President of the United States of America.

What dignity?
Do you mean the one that disappeared in 2017 ?

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, the13bats said:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-retweet-cowboys/

I do not understand a few things on this one and hoping you guys can clue me in,

The cowboy guy says the only good dem is a dead one,

Trump the potus then retweeted that so i have to believe trump agrees with cowboy,

Cowboy getting in heat for such a statement did some back pedaling he didnt mean it literary like that,  ( then why say it? )

So my questions, why would any acting President believe that a retweet that support killing people is a good idea? Trump didnt tweet it was a bad idea.

Why does it seem no one cares that this cowboy said it and trump retweeted in agreement, are dems scared?

I have learned on here some might want to attack me for asking but that wont help, please i just want to hear points of view why this was an acceptable thing to say and for a president to retweet support of.

Thanks all

cheers

b

In the original video the C4T speaker immediately says he doesn't mean it in the physical sense but politically.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

That same verbal device: 'The only good________, is a dead_________.'  Has been applied to first one group, then another, throughout our history. It always has a malicious, hateful, denigrating intent, even when it isn't meant literally.

Edited by bison
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, bison said:

That same verbal device: 'The only good________, is a dead_________.'  Has been applied to first one group, then another, throughout our history. It always has a malicious, hateful, denigrating intent, even when it isn't meant literally.

Right,  but i asked do folks find it fitting for something a potus to be retweeting in support,

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

In the original video the C4T speaker immediately says he doesn't mean it in the physical sense but politically.

Thanks, i didnt know the timeline of cowboy hauling back on it, just seems 2020 is hard enough without either side making remarks about killing when people are dying.

Thanks guys :tu:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Chicken Donnie is not normal. He is a very sick, pathetic man child. Stop acting like anything he does is shocking. He should be in a prison, and hopefully next year he will be.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bison said:

I agree and when Trump stupidly repeats such filth then he's shooting himself in the foot needlessly.  Considering the absolutely insane level of hatred that has been spewed at him for 3 years, I understand his anger but he does himself no good with idiocy like that retweet.  Fortunately, his actions today will calm the hate being shown in those cities by making the criminals decide if the looting and destructions is really worth their lives.  They are cowards and they'll run like the cur dogs they are.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, and then said:

I agree and when Trump stupidly repeats such filth then he's shooting himself in the foot needlessly.  Considering the absolutely insane level of hatred that has been spewed at him for 3 years, I understand his anger but he does himself no good with idiocy like that retweet.  Fortunately, his actions today will calm the hate being shown in those cities by making the criminals decide if the looting and destructions is really worth their lives.  They are cowards and they'll run like the cur dogs they are.  

I just gained a respect for you :tu:

The unbold, who knows how that will go for him.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

Thanks, i didnt know the timeline of cowboy hauling back on it, just seems 2020 is hard enough without either side making remarks about killing when people are dying.

Thanks guys :tu:

Snopes provided the transcript.

I’ve come to a place where I’ve come to the conclusion that the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat. I don’t say that in the physical sense and I can already see the videos getting edited where it says I wanna go murder Democrats. No, I say that in the political sense because the Democrat agenda and policy is anti-American right now. It’s where our country’s not coming to a place if you love or hate Donald Trump, our country’s coming to a place if you love or hate America. Because that’s what it’s boiling down to. But um, but as far as Democrats go you had some great conservative candidates.

We need to have, I say the reason why the only good Democrat’s a dead Democrat, I’m saying it politically speaking and I’m saying it because we need to have the majorities in the House and the Senate. It’s the only way that we’re gonna put the brakes on a out-of-control governor. Sometimes you have to hit very rock bottom in order to make real change. It can happen in our own personal lives. It happens in community but it’s also happening in government right now. I believe our government is showing the very worst than they have, and I believe that it’s gonna bring about the very best that our country has politically speaking.

The bolded jumps out at this Aussie who willingly complies with being forced to vote.  Mobilising voters is the best way to achieve their goals.

Voting is conducted on Saturdays and groups raise funds via a sausage sizzle, where you can buy a barbecued sausage and onion on a piece of buttered bread for a couple of bucks.  If that's not pleasant enough, you also get to run the gauntlet of various parties' rank-and-file handing out how-to-vote cards.  I remember dad once being offered a card from a minor party and him hamming it up with as derisive 'you must be joking' as he could muster.  I just give an eye-roll and a subtle shake of the head if I even afford them eye contact.  All this, and you earn the right to whinge too.  Great stuff.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1