Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump is Declaring Martial Law in DC

Grim Reaper 6

Did Trump really say that? You need to choose a new president because Trump is against people, and how many people voted for him!

But people just demand justice...

"You have to arrest people, you have to track down people, you have to put them in jail for 10 years, and you will never see this rubbish again," - the American media quoted Trump.

Edited by Coil
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, bee said:

I see the trolls... pretending to be authentic members are out in force... 

helping the insurgents and the take down of Trump / America from the comfort of their own home / office

:rolleyes:

Yes and I see the foreign Operatives who post on internet forums from the comfort of their basements, wearing tinfoil hats and planning their next comments.:D:tu:

Peace

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yes and I see the foreign Operatives who post on internet forums from the comfort of their basements, wearing tinfoil hats and planning their next comments.:D:tu:

Peace

SIR! 
You insult my intelligents. Tinfoil attracts and magnifies 5G brainscanifying.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Kenemet said:

Dallas and Minneapolis (per friends who live there) have NOT been leveled by fires and riots.

The reports of neighborhoods where the rioting occurred, being burned and looted are erroneous?  Where did I say whole cities had been destroyed?  I may not be the only person here who is conflating things.  

While we are discussing the actual severity of these events and how much damage is occurring, I'll add this news to the discussion

https://www.foxnews.com/us/4-st-louis-police-officers-shot-at-george-floyd-protests-still-taking-fire

Up til now, this has been avoided.  So it appears the trend toward escalation where there are no troops is continuing.  If such violence is aimed AT troops in any location then once the source of funding and agitating is found, it should be dealt with as harshly as is necessary.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 19_Kilo said:

Any POTUS would be required,  if not forced by Secret Service protection to be sequestered in a secure setting when hostile protesters are outside the gates. Hell,  they get forced into safety and the White House put on full lockdown when one suspicious person breaches the grounds. So are they all cowards too? 

If by contrast Trump brushed off his SS protection..Which they'd never allow...And went outside and confronted the mob, I'd suspect you'd call him a reckless cowboy. Thus, it's apparent he's in a no-win situation with you.

course he is... 

and your first paragraph ...... during 9/11 Bush was quickly put into Air Force One and flew around until it was deemed safe for him to get back onto land...?

that's just how it is... and why governments and leaders have secret bunkers all over the place so countries can carry on functioning while under attack..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, and then said:

My apologies if I misunderstood.  This thread has gotten pretty intense and it shows the amount of division among Americans about what is happening in our nation right now.  Had we seen an outpouring of support for the actions of that cop then I might understand the current violence but that did not occur at all.  No one in media found a single person on interview that agreed with what that vicious, sadistic POS did to Mr Floyd.  The information coming out about him shows that he was no choirboy BUT he was a man who was at least trying to turn his life in more positive directions.  IMO, even if he had been witnessed MURDERING someone, he didn't deserve to die as he did.  This nation used to be better than that.  

What I find to be just as disgraceful is the behavior of politicians who are using this to attempt to create a situation that can be spun against Trump and are willing to watch their own cities destroyed in the effort.  When government officials begin to subscribe to a philosophy of "the end justifies the means" civilization is on its way down.

So do I, and watching the Presidents inactions in all this, except for a Photo session to try and rally his Religious base, which has backfired on Him. He current has Priests, Pastors, Deacons, and even Bishops across the Nation standingup and denouncing his actions as ungodly, and even saying that he has Blasphemed the symbol of that Church. Yes I do agree Duncan, the behavior is disgraceful, and people Nation Wide see his actions today for what they are, and in truth he could not have picked a better place or time to make a complete fool out of himself.:(:td: 

When he should have been talking about healing, he restarts the conflict, this dude always has gasoline to throw on ashes to restart a fire.

Peace

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Coil said:

You need to choose a new president because Trump is against people

He is against those who are destroying neighborhoods under the cover of an outrage against a citizen by a cop who knew better.  Somehow, I have to guess that if your neighborhood were on fire and your leader wanted those who were doing it held to account, you'd likely agree.

2 hours ago, 19_Kilo said:

Oh, you never answered my question about whether you might change your mind on POTUS threatening the use of the military if violent protests and riots were occurring on your street.

well he says he's in South Korea... but I think that, in reality, anyone in the US would want protection from the violent mob...
whether that protection came from a Trump Administration or not... 

People EXPECT their government to protect them from terrorists and violent insurgencies.. 

I would want that in the UK if it happened..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

When he should have been talking about healing, he restarts the conflict, this dude always has gasoline to throw on ashes to restart a fire.

Until troops appeared on the streets this was continuing to escalate.  In places where there are no troops it is escalating.  For example, in St Louis we have 4 cops down to gunfire and the shooting is continuing.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/4-st-louis-police-officers-shot-at-george-floyd-protests-still-taking-fire

I'll ask you yet again... when would you agree that this president has a duty to restore order?  Is there ANY level of mayhem or destruction, loss of lives or neighborhoods that in your opinion justify Trump taking the action to restore order?  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, and then said:

I'll ask you yet again... when would you agree that this president has a duty to restore order?  Is there ANY level of mayhem or destruction, loss of lives or neighborhoods that in your opinion justify Trump taking the action to restore order?  

Apparently not.... so long as it's not them or their family being attacked or their home being ransacked or their business being burned to the ground or looted... ???

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

Until troops appeared on the streets this was continuing to escalate.  In places where there are no troops it is escalating.  For example, in St Louis we have 4 cops down to gunfire and the shooting is continuing.

Like I told you before, if he was doing because he was really concerned I would totally agree it right now. But his comments today are just another Diversion, he understands how bad this is making him look here in the United States, and around the World. The best thing he can do in my opinion is stay quite and let the Governors handle it, he will only make things worst.

However, I will make you a bet that after his comments today he will not do anything, so when that happens, especially after his words how is he going look? Duncan Actions always speak louder than words, and Trump has been a windbag since he stepped into the White House. So lets wait and see what the Big Man is going to do, I think you will be surprised.

I tell you what, I am so confident in my comments that I will bet you this--- If he does carry out his threat I will apologize to the forum for my comments in this thread, but if he doesn't do what he said he would, you must apologize to the forum for your comments in this thread.

Peace Duncan, and please don't forget to respond I will wait 2 hours for your response if you don't I will forget the challenge I made to you here.

4 minutes ago, bee said:

Apparently not.... so long as it's not them or their family being attacked or their home being ransacked or their business being burned to the ground or looted... ???

Bee give us the name of single family that was personally attacked or who had their home ransacked, just one name were people were attacked, and I am not talking about looting or other vandalism. I am waiting for your response Bee, so get online and start looking for something to backup your comments.:D:sleepy:

Peace Bee

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

and please don't forget to respond I will wait 2 hours for your response if you don't I will forget the challenge I made to you here.

I must have missed such a challenge.  What I haven't missed is that you are refusing to answer a simple, direct question and that is puzzling to me.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, and then said:

I've seen no evidence that anyone has "attacked" peaceful protesters.  In fact, precious little resistance has been seen against those who are obviously trying to burn down U.S. cities.  Are you calling those who are pillaging and burning,"peaceful"?

Peaceful press have been attacked.  Looks like that G7 invite will be cancelled.

https://7news.com.au/news/north-america/prime-minister-scott-morrison-calls-for-investigation-after-7news-reporter-and-cameraman-assaulted-in-us-riots-c-1074160

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

You heard us yelling that we were media... but they don’t care. They are being indiscriminate at the moment,” Brace explained on air.

“They were quite violent and they do not care who they’re targeting at the moment.”  

I agree that it is wrong to become physical with clearly identified media but is it really so much a surprise that these cops might be a little short on patience at the moment?  They actually ARE human beings, after all.  Hope your prime minister gets the answers he seeks.  If he wants it for political gain then good luck with that fantasy.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, and then said:

You heard us yelling that we were media... but they don’t care. They are being indiscriminate at the moment,” Brace explained on air.

“They were quite violent and they do not care who they’re targeting at the moment.”  

I agree that it is wrong to become physical with clearly identified media but is it really so much a surprise that these cops might be a little short on patience at the moment?  They actually ARE human beings, after all.  Hope your prime minister gets the answers he seeks.  If he wants it for political gain then good luck with that fantasy.

What political purposes?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

What political purposes?

Did you happen to notice the qualifier at the beginning of the sentence?  IF... as to what those purposes might be, hell, who knows?  It isn't even important to me.  If he wants an investigation to establish that his journos were unjustly assaulted and he wants to take that up with our government, be my guest.  If he has another motive then not so much support.  If those journos were in the way of cops doing their job then I don't think they were mistreated at all.

Just now, and then said:

Did you happen to notice the qualifier at the beginning of the sentence?  IF... as to what those purposes might be, hell, who knows?  It isn't even important to me.  If he wants an investigation to establish that his journos were unjustly assaulted and he wants to take that up with our government, be my guest.  If he has another motive then not so much support.  If those journos were in the way of cops doing their job then I don't think they were mistreated at all.

Scotty from Marketing’s an idiot, but I doubt he’ll try to play this as an opportunity to look like “the brave man standing up to a bully”, Darth Rupert wouldn’t like that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, and then said:

Remember you expressed scepticism that police were attacking the peaceful, then when you were shown an example you seemingly asked for the police were human.

I'm not sure why you'd imagine there was a possibility of pm.au going after the USA for points.  It's never happened.

All the way with LBJ through Reagan and Hawke.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, and then said:

When a Cop becomes just a human being, he needs to leave the Police force, because that's exactly what started this whole thing, a Cop who forgot he was a Police Officer. Is there any excuse for his behavior Duncan? Do you think that he will be held responsible for what he started, I doubt it. But he will be charged with murder, and when gets to the Prison that is selected for him he will pay, for every moment he is there he will pay.

Peace

27 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Go back to the post where I challenged you, I answered your Question and I will do it again. The situation in those states that are being effected is up to the Governors to control not the President that clear, because all he is concerned about a Photo Op and trying to make a Political Statement that has already back fired on him. While in some situations I agree actions are need to be taken by the President, if the Governors  cant get things under control. But the problem that exists has existed throughout this Pandemic even before all of this occurred. The President has allowed many many Thousands of Americans to die, he left everything in the hands of the Governors  because he didn't want any Political backlash to come back on him. Even counting today he hasn't done anything to help calm this situation down, and now he says he is going to do something about it, I already told you what I think of his comments, he will not do a thing. Now since you strongly believe he will take action are we on for the BET that I proposed to you?

I will wait for your reply, but I can already tell you don't have faith in his actions either, so I will give you another 2 hr's to respond Yes or NO to my BET if you don't respond by then your answer is clear, you don't need to say anything else about it.

Peace Duncan

I know your still out there Duncan, come on take my bet what is the worst thing that can happen you will  have to Apologize for your comments !!:devil:  Come on dude stand by your man!!!!!:tu:

Peace Duncan

Edited by Manwon Lender

1 hour ago, bee said:

I have to ask, why do you post to American Political Threads Bee, first you don't have dog in the fight, and second you never add an substance to the conversation so what is your point of posting? I mean it's ok that you post, but why not add something, instead of calling people Trolls, or saying they TDS, or claiming that Trump decenters are just haters who are part of the Global Neocon's threat. I think you post because you want to agitate others who see things differently, and I believe you have an agenda, like you are sponsored to do this for some reason. I mean nothing else makes sense, like I said you don't offer anything of substance everything you say is an off handed comment. I know you will not most likely answer these questions, and that is certainly your right, but my comments bear themselves out, all anyone has to do is look at your posts in these Political Threads. I when back more than a month reading your comments and everything I am saying here is true and can not be disputed.

Peace Bee 

• Like 3

PURE EVIL: Police Chief Breaks Down After Describing How Richmond Leftist Rioters Torched Home with Children inside Then Blocked Fire Department

Richmond Police Chief William Smith: “One incident that is particularly poignant, that truly illustrates the seriousness of the issues we’re facing. Last night protesters intentionally set fire to an occupied building on [West] Broad Street. This is not the only occupied building that has been set fire to in the last two days. But they prohibited us from getting on the scene. We had to force our way to make a clear path for the fire department. The protesters intercepted the fire apparatus several blocks away with vehicles and blocked that fire department’s access to the structure fire. Inside that home was a child.”

The police were able to rescue the children, but what about next time.

I think it's time for the end to this to get decisive.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

you expressed scepticism that police were attacking the peaceful,

I said the peaceful protesters.  I don't know what the circumstances of that situation were.  I also said that I don't agree with the cops getting rough with the media.  I'll qualify that statement to add as long as they weren't inserting themselves into the protest.

• This topic was locked and unlocked