Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump is Declaring Martial Law in DC

Grim Reaper 6

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Nope, i dont wanna know what critters you guys eat where you are but these guys are my buddies. :tu:

20190910_084454-500x523.jpg.02e16b30f21d31c8cc6d2f90211580fa.jpg

someone is not washing their hands frequently.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Nope, i dont wanna know what critters you guys eat where you are but these guys are my buddies. :tu:

They eat the bugs that bother me the most.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, the13bats said:

He would be perfect for a salad, and doesn't even need to cooked!!!!!!:tu:

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

So would I, if bugs were bothering you!!!!:D

Peace

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Still waiting for this declaration of Martial Law... 

:martial law.jpg

You see right now, since he isn't finished moving the Border wall around the White House yet he waiting for to make that declaration, but it is coming soon!!:)

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, micahc said:

someone is not washing their hands frequently.

One day i will find gold, by the looks of my nails i already started digging.

No, my hands were horrible that night, it was last sept/oct i was doing halloween decor and i had to rescue that guy,

I do clean up well, lol and all the peroxide from covid precaution has a bleaching effect.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

He also provides affordable Auto insurance coverage.:tsu:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

So would I, if bugs were attacking you!!!!:D

Peace

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

One day i will find gold, by the looks of my nails i already started digging.

No, my hands were horrible that night, it was last sept/oct i was doing halloween decor and i had to rescue that guy,

I do clean up well, lol and all the peroxide from covid precaution has a bleaching effect.

the eyes and feet look like a gecko, is it?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, micahc said:

the eyes and feet look like a gecko, is it?

Oh yeah, its the same type i had to recue in the house last night, very spazzy, and fragile, and they are countless numbers out on the porch at night, going nuts for the bugs the lights attract,

Oops..i veered a bit off topic...um, okay 9 out of 10 gekkos dont like trump...there back on topic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Oh yeah, its the same type i had to recue in the house last night, very spazzy, and fragile, and they are countless numbers out on the porch at night, going nuts for the bugs the lights attract,

Oops..i veered a bit off topic...um, okay 9 out of 10 gekkos dont like trump...there back on topic.

yeah I have several around my house. They are worried about martial law, so they are on topic.  I use to have a large one that must have lived near my bathroom window, and when the light was on moths and such would buzz along the window, and out of nowhere the gecko would run over and eat them. It was like watching a tv .  I could almost hear David Attenborough voice narrating.  He was worried about marshall law too.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

:martial law.jpg

You see right now, since he isn't finished moving the Border wall around the White House yet he waiting for to make that declaration, but it is coming soon!!:)

Peace

Time will tell. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

Most article have the intention of leading the reader. Mutiny and treason are just a series of dates. Patriotism another thing entirely. 

I'd say what this article does is attempts to MISLEAD the reader.  It worked, in your case.  No one countermanded a direct order by Trump.  If anyone in the military did that they'd no longer be IN the military.  If you believe otherwise then you're only lying to yourself.  IOW, it makes no difference to the reality of the situation.  

9 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Time will tell. 

Yes it will my Brother, yes it will!!:yes:

Peace

5 minutes ago, and then said:

I'd say what this article does is attempts to MISLEAD the reader.  It worked, in your case.  No one countermanded a direct order by Trump.  If anyone in the military did that they'd no longer be IN the military.  If you believe otherwise then you're only lying to yourself.  IOW, it makes no difference to the reality of the situation.  

Its obvious Trump overreached and was made to understand in no uncertain terms that he's a president NOT a dictator. The generals and defence secretary distanced themselves from Trump  even his own party started talking about "first Amendment rights." 

So after 24hrs of Trump's dressing down the protests have simmered down and violence eased. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, and then said:

@and then  Duncan, your right they would no longer be in the military, I mean just look at how many Secretaries of Defense  he has fired since he has been in Office. It does look like current one is also currently on the way out. But General Matis speaking out against the President is very bad for his image, General Matis is a man who can't  be bought, and a man who means what he says. His comments are going to have a Major impact on President Trumps image throughout all branches of the US Military and even in many circles of the Republican Party. Because Matis is one of the most respected Generals in the last 20 or 30 years. Not to mention that he stood up to Obama, when Obama was wrong  and got fired for it. So none of you guys can say he is just another Lefty Trump hater, those comments would be very embarrassing for anyone who makes them, but maybe some people don't mind looking bad or they are so brain washed to stop themselves.:yes::tu:

Peace Duncan

• Thanks 1