Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump is Declaring Martial Law in DC

Grim Reaper 6

I've just had this article drawn to my attention.

Would anyone care to comment on either the factual accuracy or the legality of what's in it: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/04/us/politics/unidentified-police-protests.html

The Trump administration has deployed phalanxes of officers in riot gear and no identifiable markings to police demonstrations in the capital.

10 minutes ago, AlphaGeek said:

TDS is strong within these post.

If you have anything but ad hominems to add, please post some more.

5 minutes ago, Peter B said:

I've just had this article drawn to my attention.

Would anyone care to comment on either the factual accuracy or the legality of what's in it: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/04/us/politics/unidentified-police-protests.html

That's certainly what it looks like....

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/video-shows-us-police-punch-australian-cameraman-in-the-face

It's no wonder you don't want to be recognised, if this is how you deal with peaceful protests and the media reporting on same.  Frankly, this stuff is disgusting.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, AlphaGeek said:

Reality has a well known case of TDS. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

Trumps end is near.

That article was written in a way to leave the impression that  a civilian in the chain of command had to ignore or override the CiCs order.  If you actually believe that then I think it just shows your ignorance.  That act would signal mutiny and we'd have heard from Trump on that score by now.  You've lost what little mind you have.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Myles said:

He's an idiot, but before the virus, the country was in pretty good shape. 

In a rising market, all stockbrokers look like financial geniuses.    As long as no decisions or actions are required to keep on course. it is easy.  The test of any leader or captain is how to handle adversity and rough seas.  The unexpected has a way of popping up frequently in a place as complex as our modern world.

I am glad he kept us out of war.  that is one really good thing.

I have been watching the economy since I have money in a 401k.  Even somebody with ODS could look at their monthly statements and see a pretty good climb in Obama's last 6 years. No president is totally responsible for the economy, either the good or bad.  Obama was not a financial genius maybe, but he did OK.

The economy started out pretty well under Trump, it continued to climb at a nice pace, but he wanted a rocket, so he started off with the tax cuts then pushing the fed to cut interest rates.  The stock market kept climbing, but the curve was pretty steady, not rocket-like.

Then what?  A trade war with China and threats to the rest of the world.  We had to bail our farmers out.  If you read the initial agreement, it put us back where we were a couple of years ago with some vague promises for China to  buy more agricultural products and agree to talk again later about intellectual property.  Spin it as a win, but both countries lost motion in their economies.  China lost more, but that did not help us in the long run.  The long term issues did not get resolved.

Then what?  Coronavirus and further economic damage.  That was the unexpected and no reserves left, no tax cut and no interest rate cut to help counter the pain of covid19.  We went further into debt with a huge corporate bailout and moderate public assistance.

Virus was definitely NOT President Trumps fault, but his preparation and response, whether he takes responsibility or not were all his.

The economy was in pretty good shape, as long as it was smooth sailing but  it has not been robust for a few Presidential Terms. 

In our current society  60% of families that are married couples with children, have both spouses working.  The loss of even one job can be devastating.

In our current society, going two months without a paycheck put many families and a good number of businesses in financial distress.  They had little or no cash reserves or savings.   We will be hard pressed to handle another unexpected event in the next few months, but we do have storm season coming up. Storms shut down businesses and cost money.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, bee said:

you know exactly what I'm saying... people are swayed by the constant trashing and nastiness of the MSM..

you know exactly what I'm saying... people are swayed by the constant trashing and nastiness of  Donald Trump.  You might say he is only fighting back, but he started it even before the primaries.

2 hours ago, AlphaGeek said:

Yes, I admit,  TRUMP DISAPPOINTMENT SYNDROME is growing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, and then said:

That article was written in a way to leave the impression that  a civilian in the chain of command had to ignore or override the CiCs order.  If you actually believe that then I think it just shows your ignorance.  That act would signal mutiny and we'd have heard from Trump on that score by now.  You've lost what little mind you have.

Most article have the intention of leading the reader. Mutiny and treason are just a series of dates. Patriotism another thing entirely. 

Well, this thread was started on Monday. 

It is now Friday ? 

Has martial law been declared yet ? 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, this thread was started on Monday. 

It is now Friday ? 

Has martial law been declared yet ? 

Sorry to disappoint but Donald is very busy and he can't  come out to play right now do to the following Breaking News that just came in:

BREAKING NEWS----------------------------------------------FROM THE GLOBAL MK NEWS ROOM

Hello World President Trump has decided to move the Border Wall being built on the Mexican / American  border to Washington DC to Protect the While House ( Especially Himself ) from peaceful non -violent demonstrators: :yes: 

According to the White House Press Secretary this is happening because there was a major blockage in the Bunker sewage system.  According to the White Houses Physician the blockage in the sewer system occurred because the President is suffering from incontinence do to the fear that ANTIFA is trying to Capture him for Political purposes.:yes:

According to the White House Press Secretary in the coming days this threat will be neutralized and most importantly the blockage of the sewage system in the Bunker will be fixed. The new system will pump sewage directly from the bunker onto the streets surrounding the White House.:w00t:

The President feels since his Chit doesn't stink that it can be used by locals so they can plant Victory Gardens like those planted during the Blitz in London. While the President clearly states all of these actions are not being done out of insecurity or fear.:angry::td: 

He further states that these actions are being implemented to prevent him from taking violence into his own hands, against the Peaceful Demonstrators surrounding the White House. Who he says are trying to block any future photo opportunities he may feel are necessary in the coming days, at locations like Churches and other unimportant Areas that he may decide to use.:yes:

Please stay tuned for more Breaking News----------------------------------------:nw::gun:

Here are some addtional comments from other supporting News Agencies Concerning about our bunker boy.:tu:

https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/2020/06/trump-branded-bunker-boy-for-hiding-in-the-basement-and-turning-off-white-house-lights-total-lack-of-leadership/

Here is a White House released Press Photo of President Trump in the Bunker:

Peace and love to the World!!!!!:tsu:

trump in bunker.png

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Yes, I admit,  TRUMP DISAPPOINTMENT SYNDROME is growing. 

Wouldn't that only afflict the conservatives who voted him into office?

Judging from the comments, prognostications, and hand wringing by left leaning political pundits when he was elected, Democrats should be considering him as performing above expectation. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, the13bats said:

Lizard people? I had to catch and release a gekko tonight.

I would have eaten it, a little garlic and you have dinner!!!!!!!!:D

Peace

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Sorry to disappoint but Donald is very busy and he can't  come out to play right now do to the following Breaking News that just came in:

BREAKING NEWS----------------------------------------------FROM THE GLOBAL MK NEWS ROOM

Breaking News: Martial Law NOT declared. Republic not in danger. Military NOT taking over. Manwon Lender to take short holiday. :D 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Breaking News: Martial Law NOT declared. Republic not in danger. Military NOT taking over. Manwon Lender to take short holiday. :D 

Please stop trying to antagonize me, I already told you why President Trump has not declared martial Law, you will have to just wait until they get the bunker sewage unplugged. He working on it and you know the Don just isn't that bright.:D

Peace 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Did you enjoy your holiday ? :)

Which one are you referring too?

Peace

8 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Which one are you referring too?

Peace

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

21 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

I don't get it!!!!:whistle:

Peace

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

Did you enjoy your holiday ? :)

He didn't take it. Seems he missed the short bus.

• Haha 3

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 5:41 AM, Manwon Lender said:

I never did ask what Branch of the service are you in?

Peace stay safe man.

Army, Military Police awaiting my retirement packet being approved.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Army, Military Police awaiting my retirement packet being approved.

Congratulations, I remember when I was where you are now, it sure seemed like it took long time to get to that point, and I only served 23 years. Don't let the VA screw you, get copies of all your medical records if you don't already have them. Me I saved every piece of paper I received  from 1979 until 2003 when I retired. That wasn't an easy task either, when I EVACED to LRMC in Germany from the Middle East, I had one heck of a time getting copies of my medical records before I was discharged and I was there for 3 months. I was always concerned they would lose my medical records, I had a friend that it happened too. When he started his final out processing for his retirement, he found out the aid station had lost his records and he was retiring after 32 years. if had not kept copies of all his records he would have been screwed, and he was in the shape I was in. I don't know if how they do out processing for retirement were you are, but at Ft. Lewis where I retired from they have a VA Representative at the retirement center, as part of your retirement out processing. When we went to the Representative he requested a complete copy of our medical records that he could keep, reviewed them with you, and gave you a date for your final physical exam, after that he summited everything to the va.                        

Peace and thanks for your service man.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

He didn't take it. Seems he missed the short bus.

Thanks Buzz, but I never ride a bus, I prefer flying on short planes.:D

Peace

10 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I would have eaten it, a little garlic and you have dinner!!!!!!!!:D

Peace

Nope, i dont wanna know what critters you guys eat where you are but these guys are my buddies. :tu:

20190910_084454-500x523.jpg.02e16b30f21d31c8cc6d2f90211580fa.jpg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Please stop trying to antagonize me, I already told you why President Trump has not declared martial Law, you will have to just wait until they get the bunker sewage unplugged. He working on it and you know the Don just isn't that bright.:D

Peace 

Melania and Barron were inspecting the bunker toilet too. Maybe one of them was paying attention.  

• Like 1