Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Manwon Lender

Trump is Declaring Martial Law in DC

592 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Manwon Lender
1 minute ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

I see your point Buzz, but it doesn't apply now. He has his normal grounds security, His secret Service, and almost a thousand Nation Guard troops surrounding the White House on it's lawn. No Buzz there is no chance now, he is safe anywhere in the White House.

Sorry Bud Peace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buzz_Light_Year
3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I see your point Buzz, but it doesn't apply now. He has his normal grounds security, His secret Service, and almost a thousand Nation Guard troops surrounding the White House on it's lawn. No Buzz there is no chance now, he is safe anywhere in the White House.

Sorry Bud Peace

You were in the military and you understand SOP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

come on take my bet what is the worst thing that can happen you will  have to Apologize for your comments

I'm not in the habit of routinely making comments here that I feel a need to apologize for.  I will note that you are unwilling to answer a simple question and I suspect others here have taken note of it as well.  To not answer leads me to believe that you are willing to see any destruction or damage it takes to remove Trump.  That is not the action of a patriot.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Commander Travis
11 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

While he didn't openly say it, he has declared Martial Law, this could be the beginning of Trumps grab for power, this could be the end of Democracy in America. :(:(:td: Well the President has exactly WHAT HE HAS ALWAYS WANTED, a situation where he can put US troops on the street, now we have to sit back and wait to see how this will end, this is the worst situation I have ever seen in 60 years of life.

Peace

Isn't it rather what the "Democratic " party always wanted? Armed insurrection against the President they never wanted?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
5 minutes ago, and then said:

I'm not in the habit of routinely making comments here that I feel a need to apologize for.  I will note that you are unwilling to answer a simple question and I suspect others here have taken note of it as well.  To not answer leads me to believe that you are willing to see any destruction or damage it takes to remove Trump.  That is not the action of a patriot.   

All it takes is a yes or no its not that hard, he's your man, I am saying he is afraid to go through with what he said he will do, because if something happens it will destroy his chances of being reelected. I have answered your question more than once, if you were paying attention, but yes I wish he would do it, but he won't because he is a coward, and afraid of the consequences of what will happen if things go wrong, because then he can't  blame anyone else. He will not put himself in that position which he should, but he will not because he is afraid!!:yes::tu: Here again he is letting down the American people in their time of need, and all because he is afraid of the political ramifications of his actions.

If you don't wan to bet I understand, if I were in your place I wouldn't take that bet either, because it can become pretty embarrassing!!!:yes: It is also obvious you don't have faith in his comments either, the difference between us is I will admit it, and you will not, so how can you have faith in someone who makes bold statements and doesn't follow them up with actions?;)

Peace

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
10 minutes ago, Montmorency the Dog said:

Isn't it rather what the "Democratic " party always wanted? Armed insurrection against the President they never wanted?

I don't believe either party wants armed insurrection against the President. But like I have said, I will bet the President will not carry through on his statements earlier today because he is afraid of the ramifications if something go's wrong. The only reason he made that statement was more of his cough guy act, the problem with acting like a tough guy is when you open your mouth make statements like that your suppose to follow through, if you don't, it shows one simple thing that you are afraid to standup for what you say, because actions speak louder then words.

Peace

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
12 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

While he didn't openly say it, he has declared Martial Law, this could be the beginning of Trumps grab for power, this could be the end of Democracy in America. :(:(:td: Well the President has exactly WHAT HE HAS ALWAYS WANTED, a situation where he can put US troops on the street, now we have to sit back and wait to see how this will end, this is the worst situation I have ever seen in 60 years of life.

Peace

Yeah.. right. 

@Manwon Lender, if YOU where the President, what would YOU do  (or have already done) that is different to what President Trump has done ? 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
godnodog

America has a problem since its birth, state supported racism and oppression (YES oppression), and I'm telling this from a country that actively profited from slavery business, Portugal turned a more or less a previous existent regional muslim and or black business into a worldwide business  (this is factual not an opinion) and racism oppression in its overseas territories aka colonies, with the difference we were not a democracy.

 

And for those supporting Trumps words let me ask you this "What if these words came out of Obama?" 

I know I am overthinking this but this is the closest I've seen the US to be turn into an official Police State ( aka fascism), although the bs Americans believe on how "free" they are, America is a police state already, Trump as multiple times showed apreciation for police sates, Turkey China etc, he even boasted he should be allowed to stay in power in perpetual.

Trump says the world is laughing at the local authorities, he's wrong, people are appalled at the lack of punishment when it comes to Police officers actions, people are appalled at Trumps words and actions, people are appalled in how Americans still think Trump is fit for office.

Trump stacked amount of stupid actions would have been enough to had him being booted out in most democracies.

US election system is a joke.

US having basically 2 parties is a symptom of democracy being ill.

I am positively surprised on how people have not being killed by store owners with guns (I am not aware of any case), though I would not morally condemn them had they killed looters, even I am a gun control supporter.

Trump is, unfortunately, a joke , and no I am not happy writing this, a strong US with sensible leaders is good for the world, and I do want want a strong EU supporting the US, but its proving really hard to, and along side basically all democratic spectrum of the EU politics are moving away from the US is because of Trump.

I pity the US, a country that objectively could be the best place to live in the world but choses not to.

Ps. Forgot to add that Trump did not made America a police state.

 

 

Edited by godnodog
added a small statement defending Trump, correction of small of grammar and spelling errors.
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buzz_Light_Year
13 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

All it takes is a yes or no its not that hard, he's your man, I am saying he is afraid to go through with what he said he will do, because if something happens it will destroy his chances of being reelected. I have answered your question more than once, if you were paying attention, but yes I wish he would do it, but he won't because he is a coward, and afraid of the consequences of what will happen if things go wrong, because then he can't  blame anyone else. He will not put himself in that position which he should, but he will not because he is afraid!!:yes::tu: Here again he is letting down the American people in their time of need, and all because he is afraid of the political ramifications of his actions.

If you don't wan to bet I understand, if I were in your place I wouldn't take that bet either, because it can become pretty embarrassing!!!:yes: It is also obvious you don't have faith in his comments either, the difference between us is I will admit it, and you will not, so how can you have faith in someone who makes bold statements and doesn't follow them up with actions?;)

Peace

Quote

Sec. 331. Federal aid for State governments Whenever there is an insurrections in any State against its government, the President may, upon the request of its legislature or of its governor if the legislature cannot be convened, call into Federal service such of the militia of the other States, in the number requested by that State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to suppress the insurrection.

Have any state legislatures or state governors asked for federal help?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
12 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

Isn't it called "martial law"......?

I thought it was Marshall Law!    "Look out Billy!  Here comes Marshall Law! "

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
26 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Have any state legislatures or state governors asked for federal help?

 

No they haven't yet Buzz, so for they are saying they do not want Federal Assistance, and I don't blame them, because Trump would then blame them for anything that goes wrong, you know how he loves to play the blame game.

Peace Buzz 

Edited by Manwon Lender

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
12 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

While he didn't openly say it, he has declared Martial Law, this could be the beginning of Trumps grab for power, this could be the end of Democracy in America. :(:(:td: Well the President has exactly WHAT HE HAS ALWAYS WANTED, a situation where he can put US troops on the street, now we have to sit back and wait to see how this will end, this is the worst situation I have ever seen in 60 years of life.

1. He didn't say it.  Openly or otherwise.

2. The beginning of Trump's 'grab for power' was when he came down the escalator and announced he was running for President.

3. The end of Democracy in America?  Really...a little (lot) over dramatic there aren't you?

4. How do you know ...seriously...how do you know what Trump has 'always wanted'?

5. You don't remember Kent State?  The entire Vietnam era?  Come on Manwon...you are being such a Lefty Cry Baby...stop clutching your pearls and get a grip...on reality.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
1 minute ago, joc said:

1. He didn't say it.  Openly or otherwise.

2. The beginning of Trump's 'grab for power' was when he came down the escalator and announced he was running for President.

3. The end of Democracy in America?  Really...a little (lot) over dramatic there aren't you?

4. How do you know ...seriously...how do you know what Trump has 'always wanted'?

5. You don't remember Kent State?  The entire Vietnam era?  Come on Manwon...you are being such a Lefty Cry Baby...stop clutching your pearls and get a grip...on reality.

If he deploys Active US Military Personnel  on American Soil without the consent of a State Governor that is Martial Law. First I do not support the left, and until Trump is gone I can't support the right, I remember Kent State, I watched it happen on TV, as for the Vietnam era, I also watched that on TV every day, but I suspect that was a little before your time, so your knowledge only comes from books upon the subject. If Trump had his way it would be the end of Democracy in America, I mean he immolates Putin, Kim, and X not because of what they do, but because they are in charge. He loves strong male dictators and he has a man crush on all of them. In addition if he could he would also be one, but that will never happen because with his mental issues so obvious he would be stopped before he ever came close. 

Now I know when people like you are threatened, you must start the name calling as is highlighted above. It's obvious why you do it, and it's simply because you have lost the conversation, never forget, you should never show your anger publicly because once that happens your thoughts are only about self and not the conversation, so you lose.

Peace

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buzz_Light_Year
21 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

No they haven't yet Buzz, so for they are saying they want Federal Assistance, and I don't blame them, because them Trump could say anything that goes wrong would be their fault for asking.

Peace Buzz 

So why are you holding Trump accountable for not doing anything decisive but not the governors?

Where is Congress? They can declare Martial Law and be done with it. <crickets>

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Commander Travis
1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

 If Trump had his way it would be the end of Democracy in America, I mean he immolates Putin, Kim, and X not because of what they do, but because they are in charge. He loves strong male dictators and he has a man crush on all 

Peace

I'm presuming you don't mean immolates, which means to set fire to, but you probably mean admires or adores. But really, you do know he's (effectively) declared war on China  do you? If he was interested in peaceful trade and coexistence, allowing each of them to get on with their own business without continually being threatened by the Big Stick of U.S. "interest" in their affairs, I'd be only too happy 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
1 minute ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

So why are you holding Trump accountable for not doing anything decisive but not the governors?

Where is Congress? They can declare Martial Law and be done with it. <crickets>

Buzz the President opened his big pie hole this morning, saying he will take action by sending in Active US Military if the Governors  do not take the action he thinks is necessary, if does that without the approval of the State Governor's he has declared Martial Law and she will be responsibly for anything that goes wrong and sending in Soldiers will cause something to go wrong. So I hope he does it, because when the chit hits the rotating Oscillator he will have no one to blame, the chit will be on his face. 

Peace Buzz

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
3 minutes ago, Montmorency the Dog said:

I'm presuming you don't mean immolates, which means to set fire to, but you probably mean admires or adores. But really, you do know he's (effectively) declared war on China  do you? If he was interested in peaceful trade and coexistence, allowing each of them to get on with their own business without continually being threatened by the Big Stick of U.S. "interest" in their affairs, I'd be only too happy 

The dude has a man crush on all dictators, he want so bad to be like them, simply because he is a little man who is very frighten inside, so he has act tough to compensate for all the fear he lives with. It shows in everything he does, you know what I mean, he always plays the Bully, but we know that bullies are really cowards and once you standup to them they shrink and cower. I was once picked  on by a bully at school, my father told me to take care of it because the guy was a coward, well I wasn't certain my dad was right. But the next day I walked up to the guy and hit him in the head with a piece of 2X4, and you know what my dad was right after that all I do was look at the guy and he would run. Matter of fact no one every bothered me again after that day, I suspect they all thought I was crazy, and maybe they were right!!!!:D

 Peace

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
23 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

The dude has a man crush on all dictators, he want so bad to be like them, simply because he is a little man who is very frighten inside, so he has act tough to compensate for all the fear he lives with. It shows in everything he does, you know what I mean, he always plays the Bully, but we know that bullies are really cowards and once you standup to them they shrink and cower. I was once picked  on by a bully at school, my father told me to take care of it because the guy was a coward, well I wasn't certain my dad was right. But the next day I walked up to the guy and hit him in the head with a piece of 2X4, and you know what my dad was right after that all I do was look at the guy and he would run. Matter of fact no one every bothered me again after that day, I suspect they all thought I was crazy, and maybe they were right!!!!:D

 Peace

@Manwon Lender, how would YOU have handled the situation differently to what President Trump has handled it ? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
Just now, RoofGardener said:

@Manwon Lender, how would YOU have handled the situation differently to what President Trump has handled it ? 

The difference between me and the Coward in Chief is simple if I made the comments he did, I would have to go through with them. I would not sit by and allow my credibility as the President of the United States be ruined because I open my pie hole and said things I did not mean. This guy does it all the time, if you don't know that, your not paying attention or your in complete denial. Now let's get back to the bet I offered you, your support the man, so standup behind him. Are you up for the bet or not, I will give you one hour to answer!! Don't be afraid he your hero!! Stand buy your man!!but if you don't, at least know that your buddy would not either, so maybe your faith in the coward is totally misplaced!!!!!! :yes::devil:

Peace

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coil
5 hours ago, and then said:

He is against those who are destroying neighborhoods under the cover of an outrage against a citizen by a cop who knew better. 

 
Do you think Trump will not be chosen?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Myles
13 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

The difference between me and the Coward in Chief is simple if I made the comments he did, I would have to go through with them. I would not sit by and allow my credibility as the President of the United States be ruined because I open my pie hole and said things I did not mean. This guy does it all the time, if you don't know that, your not paying attention or your in complete denial.

So you would go through with what you say Trump is threatening?   And to you that would be better?

Trump is an idiot, but you make no sense.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
1 minute ago, Myles said:

So you would go through with what you say Trump is threatening?   And to you that would be better?

Trump is an idiot, but you make no sense.  

My point is simple, the difference between me and him are night and day. I have lived by the fact that a man means just what he says, if he doesn't do so, he's not man he's a coward. Actions always speak louder than words, words go in one ear and out the other. Actions though leave a last effect on any situation they are used in. Now the President of the United States can not afford to make comments he will not back up with force, if he does like he did here, and doesn't follow through he will lose all creditability not only in the US, but also around the World. Like I have said the Coward in Chief had better stand up and follow through or the joke will be at his expense.

Peace

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Myles
3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

My point is simple, the difference between me and him are night and day. I have lived by the fact that a man means just what he says, if he doesn't do so, he's not man he's a coward. Actions always speak louder than words, words go in one ear and out the other. Actions though leave a last effect on any situation they are used in. Now the President of the United States can not afford to make comments he will not back up with force, if he does like he did here, and doesn't follow through he will lose all creditability not only in the US, but also around the World. Like I have said the Coward in Chief had better stand up and follow through or the joke will be at his expense.

Peace

So you think it would be terrible if he did it, but you think he should do it?

Not me.   I understand his faults and how his words need to be filtered.   If he did everything he tweeted, I don't know where we would be.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

If he deploys Active US Military Personnel  on American Soil without the consent of a State Governor that is Martial Law. First I do not support the left, and until Trump is gone I can't support the right, I remember Kent State, I watched it happen on TV, as for the Vietnam era, I also watched that on TV every day, but I suspect that was a little before your time, so your knowledge only comes from books upon the subject. If Trump had his way it would be the end of Democracy in America, I mean he immolates Putin, Kim, and X not because of what they do, but because they are in charge. He loves strong male dictators and he has a man crush on all of them. In addition if he could he would also be one, but that will never happen because with his mental issues so obvious he would be stopped before he ever came close. 

Now I know when people like you are threatened, you must start the name calling as is highlighted above. It's obvious why you do it, and it's simply because you have lost the conversation, never forget, you should never show your anger publicly because once that happens your thoughts are only about self and not the conversation, so you lose.

Peace

Here is a little bit of advice.

When there is an incoming dictator you have to be a totally loyal follower or you `disappear`

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
47 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

The difference between me and the Coward in Chief is simple if I made the comments he did, I would have to go through with them. I would not sit by and allow my credibility as the President of the United States be ruined because I open my pie hole and said things I did not mean. .......

Hang on a minute... he said that IF the state governors can't contain the violence, then he would consider sending the troops in. 

"IF"

He's got to give them time to prove that they have no control ? 

Which comments - precisely - has he not followed through on ? 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.