Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Underground entrances to Area 51 discovered

UM-Bot

Off hand I'd guess those areas are within the military Nevada Test Site. Originally I thought probably mining operations. But if we judge them to be military, who knows? 

Could be used for bunker invasion training, or some such. Could be storage. Could be ET hideouts.

• Like 1

Area 51 is primarily a nuclear bomb test site. This is where the first nuclear bomb was tested and hundreds more after that. One experiment with nuclear bombs is to use them to make massive pits underground by setting them off underground and creating a cavity. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Off hand I'd guess those areas are within the military Nevada Test Site. Originally I thought probably mining operations. But if we judge them to be military, who knows? 

Could be used for bunker invasion training, or some such. Could be storage. Could be ET hideouts.

Most likely bunkers and training facilities.  The underground storage is in the Mountains south east of Kirtland AFB.  Though maybe the military had more than one underground storage facility.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Green Wasp said:

Area 51 is primarily a nuclear bomb test site. This is where the first nuclear bomb was tested and hundreds more after that. One experiment with nuclear bombs is to use them to make massive pits underground by setting them off underground and creating a cavity. 

No, the first Nuclear bomb test site is in New Mexico, not Area 51.

• Thanks 3

59 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

No, the first Nuclear bomb test site is in New Mexico, not Area 51

My bad, I'm reciting from memory. From PBS shows and the internet Area 51 has been a nuclear test site since the mid 20th century. Hundreds of nuclear bombs have been tested there above and below ground. A lot of controversy has surrounded the base for its nuclear bomb experiments. From damaging the water table, to causing generations of cancer in surrounding cities 

7 minutes ago, Green Wasp said:

My bad, I'm reciting from memory. From PBS shows and the internet Area 51 has been a nuclear test site since the mid 20th century. Hundreds of nuclear bombs have been tested there above and below ground. A lot of controversy has surrounded the base for its nuclear bomb experiments. From damaging the water table, to causing generations of cancer in surrounding cities 

Right, but the Trinity site in New Mexico was the first above ground test before WW2.

• Like 2

Those entrances were discovered quite some time ago. I saw one video that had one still under construction. I doubt there's anything secret about these "entrances". Otherwise, they'd camouflage them. I can tell you one thing: Nuclear testing has caused widespread fallout. Dirt can be tested well off gov land and found to be contaminated to a degree.

Google is so much bs! Many trolls are ridiculuosly enclined to reject conspiracies and lies but a simple act like watching on google Eart and not  seeing military bases in places we know they exist already is an act of violance against truth and a cospiracy.

Edited by qxcontinuum

• 2 weeks later...

Bet It`s the New Dump for all the  Bad Crap that's used and has to be put away forever ? It`s really quite far from the Area 51

On 6/2/2020 at 10:07 AM, Desertrat56 said:

Right, but the Trinity site in New Mexico was the first above ground test before WW2.

It`s a Great Place to Visit If your Into a Flat Area and Only open a few times a Year ! But Don`t miss the White Sands Missile Museum  ! It1s Always Open The Last V-2 Is there !

• Like 4

Maybe it is just me, but why is this even interesting?    It seems that it is common for old military bases to have underground bunkers and storage.   

Off topic a bit:

I've been thinking about doing this for several years but haven't yet.

You can buy import containers very cheap (under $2000 for an 8'X40' waterproof steel container delivered).   I have a brother who bought one and had it buried in his back yard.  Hidden top entrance.   Solar panel for some lights and blower power.   

He has plans to link his basement to it but hasn't yet.

Great tornado shelter.   Great place to keep valuables and maybe some guns and emergency items.   

image.png.131778add861fe358a83aa061f50d8a4.png

• 4 months later...

They're weapons zeroing bunkers for fighter aircraft. Nothing to see here. Move along people.  And the idea of burying one of those sea containers is crazy.  Just a place to be trapped like a rat by anyone at the entrance.

Edited by tortugabob