Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Antifa Takedown Imminent

and-then

https://www.foxnews.com/us/antifa-arrests-coming-riots-suburbs

Well, my oh my.  It appears that these thugs haven't been ignored by the DoJ after all.  It will be interesting to see the names of the vicious scum at the top of this pile of filth.  It will be even more interesting to see where the money actually comes from.  I wonder how these brave souls who prey on vulnerable people only in cities where they know they'll be protected, will deal with prison time?  Being the newest terror group on the books, I think their world just changed in ways they aren't going to adjust well to.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

@and then  Do you have another source for this news?  Like BBC or AlJazira or Telemundo?  Where is the proof that they are The Group inciting the riots?  Where is the proof that they are the only group inciting riots if they are proven to do that.  A lot is assumed in your link.  CNN is just as bad, except that they admit they have not done any research to verify this group is actually doing what Mr. Trump claims.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

39 minutes ago, and then said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/antifa-arrests-coming-riots-suburbs

Well, my oh my.  It appears that these thugs haven't been ignored by the DoJ after all.  It will be interesting to see the names of the vicious scum at the top of this pile of filth.  It will be even more interesting to see where the money actually comes from.  I wonder how these brave souls who prey on vulnerable people only in cities where they know they'll be protected, will deal with prison time?  Being the newest terror group on the books, I think their world just changed in ways they aren't going to adjust well to.  

Fox news is not a reputable media outlet. They've been lying for Trump since his inauguration. And you call CNN fake news? Pull your head out of Fox's butt and post some real links.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.factcheck.org/2020/06/trump-cant-designate-antifa-or-any-movement-domestic-terrorist-organization/&ved=2ahUKEwjS1byqquTpAhV1LH0KHZFJBgEQFjADegQIARAC&usg=AOvVaw1pH9IIwXS4kM0m30UCyvsV

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

23 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

@and then  Do you have another source for this news?  Like BBC or AlJazira or Telemundo?  Where is the proof that they are The Group inciting the riots?  Where is the proof that they are the only group inciting riots if they are proven to do that.  A lot is assumed in your link.  CNN is just as bad, except that they admit they have not done any research to verify this group is actually doing what Mr. Trump claims.

I have found Fox to be as or more reliable for such announcements.  As to providing proof, I suspect the DoJ investigation produced enough of that for arrests to be on tap.  As to them being the "only" group, I didn't state that.  I'm reasonably sure that there are others who are inciting this trouble for their own agenda.  I have no idea who they are but whether one accepts Bill Barr as an honerable man or not, he doesn't have any history of bringing cases that haven't been established under the law.  

I was surprised by this announcement, frankly.  I had expected them to use video to scoop up a few of those seen in the act of destroying property but didn't expect a decapitation strike.  Why don't we wait and see what the facts are.  

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Fox news is not a reputable media outlet. They've been lying for Trump since his inauguration. And you call CNN fake news? Pull your head out of Fox's butt and post some real links.

Yeah... I'm sure they'd lie about something that would be disproven in a matter of minutes.  If you don't accept the link I use and you are interested enough to want to discuss the topic, provide one you trust.  I don't care one way or the other.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, and then said:

Yeah... I'm sure they'd lie about something that would be disproven in a matter of minutes.  If you don't accept the link I use and you are interested enough to want to discuss the topic, provide one you trust.  I don't care one way or the other.

They lie all the time , and are disproven all the time. This thread is bogus using Fox as a source. You should be ashamed posting a link from the president's personal propaganda machine. Bad form.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

@and then I'm curious. If you don't mind me asking. Are you pro fascism? Or is it their methods that makes you despise them?
Methods that the far right are also using, but I fail to see you attack them....?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Hankenhunter said:

They lie all the time , and are disproven all the time. This thread is bogus using Fox as a source. You should be ashamed posting a link from the president's personal propaganda machine. Bad form.

Weren't you asked to provide a better link since the OP's didn't agree with you?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, and then said:

You don't care one way or the other? You just post links from Fox ad hominem without any basis in fact. My links prove it. 

• Like 1

My sister just told me Antifa was in our Union of Concerned Scientists marches and I don't remember any violence. :huh:

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Weren't you asked to provide a better link since the OP's didn't agree with you?

I did, cant you read?

• Like 2

If we had a real President, and real AG, we would get to the bottom of who these young white men dressed in black, with black ski masks are. Some are carrying skate boards apparently to bash into windows. Maybe its Antifa, maybe is anarchists, maybe its white supremist, maybe its people being paid by the Russians, who knows. One thing is clear, we can never trust Trumpanov the Russian spy, nor the Justice Department under the lying criminal Barr, and certainly not Fox News.  So basically this thread is like Seinfeld. It's about nothing.

Edited by micahc
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, and then said:

The only thing I have to say about that is, at least in this news story the headline did not have a question mark after it.  Otherwise I agree, Fox, CNN, CNBC, Disney all lie about something and none of them are reliable.  They all have their own agendas.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

I did, cant you read?

Only when I feel like it. And I dropped into the bottom of the conversation. My F'n bad. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, micahc said:

If we had a real President, and real AG, we would get to the bottom of who these young white men dressed in black, with black ski masks are. Some are carrying skate boards apparently to bash into windows. Maybe its Antifa, maybe is anarchists, maybe its white supremist, maybe its people being paid by the Russians, who knows.

Maybe it’s maybelene. 

• Haha 6

17 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

@and then I'm curious. If you don't mind me asking. Are you pro fascism? Or is it their methods that makes you despise them?
Methods that the far right are also using, but I fail to see you attack them....?

I am "pro" only one thing in regard to this country and that is rule of law under our Constitution.  I reject the idea that responding in a forceful way to civil unrest that is firmly based in disregard for any law, is equivalent to Fascism.  I sometimes leave impressions that I don't mean to so if you think I am finding fault in you or your question, it isn't so.

To be clear, this is what I deem to be a description of Fascism:

Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe

Those who accuse Trump and his followers to be Fascists either are intentionally lying or they are ignorant of what Fascism really looks like. According to that list of characteristics, Trump doesn't fit into any of them.  He spent 3 years plodding along and waiting on judicial action to verify his agenda.  He hasn't arrested a single journalist or closed down any media outlets.  Curiously enough, FDR and Wilson and Lincoln, among others, did exactly that and we don't see them being pilloried by historians.

If you want to make an honest comparison between Dems and Republicans, you need only look at which group of Americans rejected our electoral process and have worked in the open to remove a duly elected president.  They censor comments they disagree with and resort to violence to suppress the voice of anyone they disagree with.

If a far-right group is proven to be involved in this mayhem I totally support them being tried just the same as Antifa members.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

There are lots of strange videos of young white men in the protests, stoking the fire.  I cannot vouch for this one, but go to youtube, or just google the topic. who are these people?  who is paying them?  Susan Rice says its right out of the Russian playbook. These kids might not even know who is behind it, they are just taking the money.

https://atlantablackstar.com/2020/06/01/white-provocateurs-accused-of-disrupting-peaceful-george-floyd-protests-with-rioting-some-accused-of-giving-bricks-to-group-of-black-men/

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=videos+of+white+people+bashing+windows+in+floyd+protests&docid=13893522254059&mid=AEC02BCF70263EF12889AEC02BCF70263EF12889&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=videos+of+white+people+bashing+windows+in+floyd+protests&&view=detail&mid=265380FBB1A7D52C9E31265380FBB1A7D52C9E31&rvsmid=AEC02BCF70263EF12889AEC02BCF70263EF12889&FORM=VDRVRV

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=white+provacateurs+in+floyd+protests&docid=13824802435566&mid=027E41B80066C824315E027E41B80066C824315E&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

Do you think white supremists Trump and Barr really want to know who these white people are? They just want to blame Antifa. I never heard of Antifa until Charlottesville. At that "protests" Antifa didn't break any laws.  They look like hippies sort of.  I saw white supremist neo-Nazis chanting Nazi slogans carrying torches, and driving a vehicle into the protesters killing a young college student.  So I really want to know who these white people in black are.  We deserve a President that will get to the bottom of it, not a garbage Russian spy who lies 60 times a day before breakfast and his fake AG.  His supporters are so stupid they were impressed by the war crime yesterday with him waving a bible in the air.  

Edited by micahc
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Who are neither named, nor declared "terrorists". 

because there aren't any, they just had to say that for equality sake, lol

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Piney said:

My sister just told me Antifa was in our Union of Concerned Scientists marches and I don't remember any violence. :huh:

Now Piney let’s not spoil political lynching with boring facts. :tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, Captain Risky said:

Now Piney let’s not spoil political lynching with boring facts. :tu:

sorry....:unsure2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

sorry....:unsure2:

So you should be mate. I expect within the next couple of hours, Trumps White House briefing the country and world on the justice department’s drone strikes against Antifa strongholds in California, New York and Washington DC. 

• Haha 4

Just now, Captain Risky said:

So you should be mate. I expect within the next couple of hours, Trumps White House briefing the country and world on the justice department’s drone strikes against Antifa strongholds in California, New York and Washington DC. 

Look who's VP. We scientists will be the next ones declared terrorists. :o

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• The topic was locked