Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Antifa Takedown Imminent

and-then

Here is the full interview and it is clear the interview previously posted has been edited to leave out where he says he was a spectator.  Why do you need to post lies Hack and Will?  Truth not good enough for your conspiracies?

Edited by micahc
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, micahc said:

that is in the story I linked. He said he was there, but he did not participate. so how brave would you be at 14.  you are not even brave now.

Haha...the golden-haired Nazi you love so much has finally run out of time.

And his little Antifa gang of black-clad Nazi-tots are history, too.

Too bad!

• Like 1

Just now, hacktorp said:

Haha...the golden-haired Nazi you love so much has finally run out of time.

And his little Antifa gang of black-clad Nazi-tots are history, too.

Too bad!

you got caught posting a doctored interview.  now stop posting lies.  How does it feel to get caught red handed being a lying propagandists for fake right wing media. you are just a tool.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

micahc's hero

dc841886-0234-46a2-a52e-bf051c993fbe.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, micahc said:

How does it feel to get caught red handed being a lying propagandists for fake right wing media.

You sound a bit worried.  You should be.

The Nazis are about to be taken down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Will do said:

micahc's hero

dc841886-0234-46a2-a52e-bf051c993fbe.jpeg

you got caught spreading lies, so now its just false attacks on me.  reported.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Just now, hacktorp said:

You sound a bit worried.  You should be.

The Nazis are about to be taken down.

the Nazis support trump.  you should be worried.

• Like 4

Just now, micahc said:

Piney I am beginning to think their caretaker or nurse has gone downstairs and left their computer on with them alone. I hope she comes back soon to change them put them down for the night.  

"Never argue with the stupid. They drag you down to their level and beat you to death with experience"- Harte

• Like 8

its hard to believe people like this exist in this modern time.  sometimes I think we have a low level schizophrenia going on. it use to be a just a few crazies now they are a large voting block.  I remember one time a sheriff in Nevada up in one of the ranching counties, was on tv and said the metal strip the mint added to then $100 bills was used to track us.  He really believed it. now that was 30 years ago I guess or there abouts, and he was a small minority. Now I think he is the typical Trump voter.  Maybe we should be adding thorazine in the drinking water along with fluoride. we don't need a meteor to destroy us, we are slowly dumbing away as a species. The chimps will soon pass us on the evolutionary highway because we got off at the devolution exit.

Edited by micahc
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

I'm sure a white supremacist wouldn't dress like that.

If they were undercover trying to look like antifa, they might.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, micahc said:

its hard to believe people like this exist in this modern time.  sometimes I think we have a low level schizophrenia going on. it use to be a just a few crazies now they are a large voting block.  I remember one time a sheriff in Nevada up in one of the ranching counties, was on tv and said the metal strip the mint added to then $100 bills was used to track us.  He really believed it. now that was 30 years ago I guess or there abouts, and he was a small minority. Now I think he is the typical Trump voter.  Maybe we should be adding thorazine in the drinking water along with fluoride. we don't need a meteor to destroy us, we are slowly dumbing away as a species. The chimps will soon pass us on the evolutionary highway because we got off at the devolution exit.

Riding fence I had some experiences with Minute Men who couldn't tell the difference between Mexican smugglers and a group of Osage and Lenape cowboys.

Bat crap crazies the bunch of them.....

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

Riding fence I had some experiences with Minute Men who couldn't tell the difference between Mexican smugglers and a group of Osage and Lenape cowboys.

Bat crap crazies the bunch of them.....

thank god trump built that 2000 mile wall and mexico paid for it. what a sight to be seen.

Edited by micahc
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, micahc said:

thanks god trump built that 2000 mile wall and mexico paid for it. what a sight to be seen.

And cut whole tribes in half like the Kikapu and Pima. 

• Sad 5

42 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Lol...you're about to learn a very tough lesson.

Thankfully, you have the UM community to help strengthen your coping skills.

Is this going to happen before or after all of those other indictments you have been telling us about?  That is a lot of work even for Barr.  He will really have to put his nose to the grindstone instead of where it is stuck now.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

Is this going to happen before or after all of those other indictments you have been telling us about?  That is a lot of work even for Barr.  He will really have to put his nose to the grindstone instead of where it is stuck now.

I think he and Will have finally gone to bed. their conspiracies about Soros kind of fell apart so they are probably busy searching the internet, and I mean alex jones and breitbard for their next conspiracy.  Hunter Biden is really a Mexican iguana and he eats kittens raised by Hillary.  I am sure Obama will fit in there somehow.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, micahc said:

I think he and Will have finally gone to bed. their conspiracies about Soros kind of fell apart so they are probably busy searching the internet, and I mean alex jones and breitbard for their next conspiracy.  Hunter Biden is really a Mexican iguana and he eats kittens raised by Hillary.  I am sure Obama will fit in there somehow.  

Good lord man, stop huffing on the Devil’s Pipe! 
Hunter Biden’s actually a crab person from Lemuria, Hilary Clinton’s responsible for the Zodiac Murders and Obama is secretly Elvis.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

So..... Did Trump/Barr do a mass warrant-less wiretapping of US citizens and get some sort of incriminating evidence prior to these riots?  Or are they just basing his comments on the schmucks that got video taped doing crimes during the riots (like back during Rodney King) and assuming that they are all antifa?

I am thinking it is the latter.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Are you guys done with your p*ssing match? How about getting back to the facts with sources?

Here is a real example of how stupid these people are...

Monuments on Boston Common, in Public Garden defaced with graffiti

Memorials in three of the city’s major parks were hit with graffiti and vandalism Sunday night after tensions mounted between demonstrators and police following a day of mostly peaceful protest marches that wound through Boston.

According to the Friends of the Public Garden, a nonprofit that advocates for Boston Common, the Public Garden, and the Commonwealth Avenue Mall, monuments and sculptures in all three public parks were defaced during a night of violence that lasted into the early morning hours Monday.

Liz Vizza, the group’s executive director, said 11 sites were damaged — four on Boston Common, six in the Public Garden, and one along the Commonwealth Avenue Mall.

One of the memorials targeted by vandals was the Robert Gould Shaw and the 54th Regiment Memorial, which was unveiled 137 years ago Sunday and depicts a pioneering group of Black soldiers marching into battle during the Civil War.

cont...

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/06/01/metro/monuments-boston-common-public-garden-defaced-with-graffiti-following-protests/

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Are you guys done with your p*ssing match? How about getting back to the facts with sources?

Here is a real example of how stupid these people are...

Monuments on Boston Common, in Public Garden defaced with graffiti

Memorials in three of the city’s major parks were hit with graffiti and vandalism Sunday night after tensions mounted between demonstrators and police following a day of mostly peaceful protest marches that wound through Boston.

According to the Friends of the Public Garden, a nonprofit that advocates for Boston Common, the Public Garden, and the Commonwealth Avenue Mall, monuments and sculptures in all three public parks were defaced during a night of violence that lasted into the early morning hours Monday.

Liz Vizza, the group’s executive director, said 11 sites were damaged — four on Boston Common, six in the Public Garden, and one along the Commonwealth Avenue Mall.

One of the memorials targeted by vandals was the Robert Gould Shaw and the 54th Regiment Memorial, which was unveiled 137 years ago Sunday and depicts a pioneering group of Black soldiers marching into battle during the Civil War.

cont...

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/06/01/metro/monuments-boston-common-public-garden-defaced-with-graffiti-following-protests/

Nowhere in that article does it say that the perpetrators were antifa.  I'm beginning to think posters are just clumping everything that is happening on to them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Nowhere in that article does it say that the perpetrators were antifa.  I'm beginning to think posters are just clumping everything that is happening on to them.

I didn't either.

Says a lot about how your mind works though.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I didn't either.

Says a lot about how your mind works though.

You know the word prejudice literally comes from pre-judge.   Maybe you should wait for some arrests before blaming someone?  Bored teens are just as likely to have done this as those you would accuse.

Edit to add: Inserting something like this into an Antifa are getting arrested topic is implied guilt.

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 1

Just did a quick google search and came across these.

WJLA, an ABC affiliate 

"Police say that they arrested members of ANTIFA and numerous people from outside of the Richmond area and Virginia."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wjla.com/amp/news/local/richmond-police-arrests-sunday-night-antifa

KVUE, another ABC affiliate

"Col. Steve McCraw said investigators have identified people associated with Antifa, the militant left-wing, anti-fascist political activist movement President Donald Trump said he plans to designate as a terrorist organization, though it is unclear he can do that."

https://www.kvue.com/mobile/article/news/local/antifa-austin-target-looting-protests-dps/269-547a9c6a-9fe7-4ec7-9cee-0b986a76c43f

King5, a local news for Seattle

"Chief Best previously said investigators were having some difficulty identifying suspects who were arrested. She also said some were consistent with antifa, but was gathering more information."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.king5.com/amp/article/news/what-were-learning-about-who-was-arrested-this-weekend/281-3f39c39b-cce4-4c66-b029-0b334b440f08

Seems like a lot of the stories about antifa members being arrested for violence during the protests are largely from local news sources with the big national ones, other then Fox, largely ignoring them.

Edited by DarkHunter
  • Like 1

Just now, Gromdor said:

You know the word prejudice literally comes from pre-judge.   Maybe you should wait for some arrests before blaming someone?  Bored teens are just as likely to have done this as those you would accuse.

I blamed the "idiots". I don't know who you think I'm lumping what people into.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

I blamed the "idiots". I don't know who you think I'm lumping what people into.

Um.... the people in this topic.....

If you were just randomly derailing and talking about other people, I apologize.  For everyone else here, "These people" are Antifa.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Um.... the people in this topic.....

If you were just randomly derailing and talking about other people, I apologize.  For everyone else here, "These people" are Antifa.

Since any one group has not been tried and convicted I refrained from making a judgement. I provided a link that has their trademark all over it..

Take from it what you will.

By the way....bored, white teenagers mostly are antifa.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 2

• The topic was locked