Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iranian athlete arrested for rooftop kiss

OverSword

He had done this before without incident but has now been arrested after publicly exposing the disappearance of his narcotics officer father and the failure of the police to address his disappearance.

Iranian Parkour athlete arrested over a rooftop kiss

Alireza Japalaghy, a popular Iranian parkour athlete and his stunt accomplice have been arrested by Tehran's cyber police for "vulgar acts" after a photo of the pair kissing on rooftops was posted on social media.

Tehran police said their "unconventional moves, which were contrary to custom and Sharia" law led to their arrest, which has prompted other social media users to criticise Iran's strict laws.

Link

Interestingly I notice that he is wearing New Balance sneakers, a brand manufactured entirely in the USA

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

*sigh*

As hard as the dry old internally impoverished authoritarians try to diminish and demonize human spirit, passion and expression; they will enflame it and bolster it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

And American Fundies like Dennis Prager will tell you how Democratic a Christian theocracy will be. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, 19_Kilo said:

That's what living in a Theocracy gets you.

Yeah, if Pence had his way with the Constitution he would have them both in electric shock therapy. :unsure2:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 19_Kilo said:

Nah, he only wants that for homosexuals. 

Group dates, no kissing. Also tossing off will make you a homosexual.

• Haha 2

Just now, 19_Kilo said:

P3nde

The man child is such a dork he ratted out his own fraternity for alcohol. :lol:

• Confused 1

I walk and run barefoot (though I rarely run anymore). 

I have feet soles of weathered leather capable of trekking off trail with comfort and ease all day long.

My wife mocks my Hobbit Feet and my son used to enjoy pushing pins deep into the callouses when he was young.

Shoes are worn only at work and when shopping and on the hottest of days when the pavement will burn.

Shoes suck.