Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Trump and his second term chances

thedutchiedutch

President Trump and his second term chances  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that because of the way President Trump handled the pandemic and the recent protests will cost him his second term of his presidency ?

• No
    • Yes
    • Maybe

Patsies are suppose to last forever... 

~

• Like 1

It’s over for Trump, when he loses the Pat Robertson’s.

• Like 1

I had it 60 / 40 for Trump .

But watching his actions recently over both Floyd and Coronavirus, I think he suspects he is grave danger  - unless he can reposition himself again as the great saviour. 

Problem is, that works when you are not in power - not so easy when you are the incumbent. 

• Like 1

Thanks for participating and for the record I voted yes. I think it's over for Trump. "Mad Dog" James Mattis couldn't have said it better. And the church photo op ? Narcissistic self destructive behaviour the least and I cannot believe his advisors did not stop him doing so. Unreal. Anyways that's my two cents.

Edited by thedutchiedutch
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Feel free to elaborate below.

It seems to me that the people that get upset about things trump does would not vote for him regardless and that already voted for him last time will vote for him again.  For those sitting on the fence there is Uncle *touching you little girl* Joe, who dedicated democrats will vote for no matter what but doesn't excite undecided people enough to actually motivate them to make an effort to get to the polls.  The only thing to Bidens advantage is that there may not be presidential debates in which his failing mind would become too obvious.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Oh, and Biden's a Catholic.  So you can scratch him.

So was Kennedy.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

What’s wrong with us Papists?

You answer to the Pap.  The president's boss is supposed to be the people of the USA.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I will add that I listened to 4 minutes of Biden's speech today.  I have been a Biden detractor, yet he surprised me.  He was far more coherent in that 4 minutes than President Trump is in a similar amount of time.

It was the drugs.  They only last 10 minutes.

• Like 1

You look at the numbers on this poll compared to the tone of the comments and you see that most trump supporters will not share their feelings with you.  That's because trump really is an idiot, but they don't care.  they know the cost of publicly supporting trump is ridicule and alienation so they will mainly, silently vote for him.  

I won't vote for him, not that my vote counts living where I live, but people that do not live on the liberal coasts will.  I will be surprised if Biden beats trump even now.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Uncle *touching you little girl* Joe, 

Equally, only those who are already fanatically voting for Trump believe this drivel.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Setton said:

Equally, only those who are already fanatically voting for Trump believe this drivel.

creepy-uncle-joe-videos-viral-biden-sexuf0ca94bfe978730456cedc157e5b97f4--joe-bimaxresdefault.jpgQZKFWSCSQAI6TPNXIT4URTAGAU.jpgDO1zbPNVQAEuKs7.jpg

There are literally 100's of pictures and videos, some of them made me feel physically ill watching them.  Many are resisting, pulling away but he drags them back against their will.  He's vile.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Setton said:

Oh, and I did not, nor ever would I vote trump.  Don't know how many times I'm on the record here saying that.  Possibly over one hundred times in the last few years.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, OverSword said:

It was the drugs.  They only last 10 minutes.

Good to know, but maybe some other seniors would achieve similiar results rather than toying with hydroxychloroquine which may have the side effect of rambling inanities.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Oh, and I did not, nor ever would I vote trump.  Don't know how many times I'm on the record here saying that.  Possibly over one hundred times in the last few years.

Do you ever wonder why are people certain you did vote for Trump? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Do you ever wonder why are people certain you did vote for Trump? 

Only hysterical people who let the government affect their mental health ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Good to know, but maybe some other seniors would achieve similiar results rather than toying with hydroxychloroquine which may have the side effect of rambling inanities.

Yeah but we already know that trump being trump tends to dominate a debate regardless of facts.  Biden reminds me of one of my grandparents that suffered from parkinsons when he talks.  I was a little shocked at how coherent he seemed in that last video.  Could be a deep fake.

edit:  That's actually not a bad conspiracy theory.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Only hysterical people who let the government affect their mental health ;)

Ah, well, at least you're ashamed to admit it. 

Also, it's already in the bunker stage, so it is the right time to distance from it.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Ah, well, at least you're ashamed to admit it. 

Also, it's already in the bunker stage, so it is the right time to distance from it.  

When your vote counts for 1/153,000,000th you don't get much more distant.  Voting for president is like spitting in the ocean, especially if you are a member of a third party.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, OverSword said:

When your vote counts for 1/153,000,000th you don't get much more distant.  Voting for president is like spitting in the ocean, especially if you are a member of a third party.

Well, you still have to vote. Out of the principle.

Also, you never know. Maybe one day people will decide they're tired of the two-party system and surprise you. 

(Frankly, I believe this is not the moment for the third party. If I was an American, I'd vote for anyone who is not Trump, even if it's a lump of moldy cheese, but with chances for the election. It's just too urgent to remove that... thing... out of WH, that is being walled in as we type. I'm not aware of any independent that you've got who would be worth the risk at this particular moment.)

• Like 4

Or just take long walks and spit at the ocean blaming commies halfway across the world... for the rest of their lives

~

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

(Frankly, I believe this is not the moment for the third party. If I was an American, I'd vote for anyone who is not Trump, even if it's a lump of moldy cheese, but with chances for the election. It's just too urgent to remove that... thing... out of WH, that is being walled in as we type. I'm not aware of any independent that you've got who would be worth the risk at this particular moment.)

Naw, it doesn't matter.  For example because of the way the electoral college works, in the last election my vote went to clinton, it didn't matter who I voted for, and because of where I live, in the upcoming election, regardless of how I vote my vote will go to biden.  See, it doesn't matter, it's basically a fraud.  Now for other positions my vote counts for more.  When I vote for a congressman I'm only voting with or against other voters in my state (7 million people), not the whole country.  When you bring it down to the county level my vote counts even more, and if you do not vote at the city level then you have no right to complain at all because that's where your vote actually can make some kind of difference.  But Presidential elections?  Huge unimportant drama filled joke that's main accomplishment is to make one half of the people hate the other half.  I don't care and certainly you, who are thousands of miles away should be oblivious to.  I can only assume you love drama.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Yeah but we already know that trump being trump tends to dominate a debate regardless of facts.

That is pretty well known going into this.  Observers have seen him use that against his fellow unprepared Republicans and a Hillary in disbelief that he would do that.  A group that is clever and prepared would strike first, intent on putting him off balance, get him on the defensive and flustered right out of the starting gate.  If they are good enough, they might even succeed in getting him to storm off the stage. I don't know if Joe can fight dirty enough, certainly all of my friends that put nothing beneath the Democrats think he could.  There is one weakness that we are well aware of in Trump, he is swayed by compliments and personal attacks.

If Joe starts out with something like, "You sure talk tough for a draft dodger that runs and hides in a bunker,"   true or not, he might get control of the debate.  He could pepper him with the economy, covid19 and other things that President Trump is proud of.   He could taunt him about being a failure in business that his father had to bail out.  He could accuse him of welshing on his debts to American banks and relying on foreign banks looking for favors and laundering money for Russian mobsters. 

None of it needs to be totally true or even sway Trump supporters.  The goal would be to get the President angry, flustered, striking back and even leaving the stage. It could get ugly if they let the President show his own lack of leadership skills and unfit personality.

Of course, maybe not.  Maybe Joe and his team are not capable of that and President Trump will prevail.  I guess we might see.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, OverSword said:

See, it doesn't matter, it's basically a fraud.

I would rather say that it is the way our Constitution was intentionally set up to keep some of the colonies in the union than a fraud.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It will depend of who will go voting...

Die hard Trumpist will go to reelect him, but i don't know if Biden will be able to rally enough  and he don't posses that kind of voters.

It's an open race.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked