Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Trump and his second term chances

thedutchiedutch

President Trump and his second term chances  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that because of the way President Trump handled the pandemic and the recent protests will cost him his second term of his presidency ?

• No
    • Yes
    • Maybe

31 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Imagine that... these hateful fools are literally losing their miiinds... :w00t:

• Like 3

On 6/4/2020 at 1:22 AM, Golden Duck said:

Too soon?

I would have said he took a shot and the CIA made sure one connected. Oops lemme toss my tinfoil hat on...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The irony in this. Whom would have thought that the president that wanted to build a wall to keep Mexicans out would have to end up building a wall around his own white house to keep his own angry people out :no: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, thedutchiedutch said:

The irony in this. Whom would have thought that the president that wanted to build a wall to keep Mexicans out would have to end up building a wall around his own white house to keep his own angry people out :no: 

Well, in defence of the trump he just happened to be doing an inspection of the WH basement, underground bunker when all that peaceful protesting was outside.

A buddy told me the basement is where he keeps his stormy Daniels film collection but i havent confirmed that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, and then said:

Imagine that... these hateful fools are literally losing their miiinds... :w00t:

You got shot down in another thread using this link, so you thought you'd use it here? Bad form. Rasmussen is republican controlled. It's the only polling aggregator that consistently favors Trump. Again, nice try.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

George is watching...

~

• Like 2

5 hours ago, acidhead said:

Really can't see that many republican voters approval for Trumps presidency after the way he handled the protests, let alone black voters.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, third_eye said:

George is watching...

~

us from a distance.

(cue Bette Midler parody)

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Really can't see

That's your primary problem.  Imagine how you'll feel in November if he gets re-elected.  If the BLM and Antifa crowd want to burn down their neighborhoods over it, at least they'll have less work to do then ;) 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Really can't see that many republican voters approval for Trumps presidency after the way he handled the protests, let alone black voters.  

Do you have a similar misgiving when you see polls that show Trump trailing Biden by double digits?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

The only issue that matters to every individual is the economy. Doesn't matter the color your skin.  The economy didn't stop because of covid and the riots. It took a pause.  Its right back on track now.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, and then said:

That's your primary problem.  Imagine how you'll feel in November if he gets re-elected.  If the BLM and Antifa crowd want to burn down their neighborhoods over it, at least they'll have less work to do then ;) 

Yeah i was thinking i'll need a white cane, someday. This clinch's it. How would i feel if Trump won a second term. Well not good which means i'll unfortunately have to take it out on you for the next 4 years.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, and then said:

That door swing both ways, imagine how you will feel when he looses 2020 so bigly that you cant even claim he got cheated and BLM and antifa and pretty much the rest of the world parties like its 1999.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Captain Risky said:

Yeah i was thinking i'll need a white cane, someday. This clinch's it. How would i feel if Trump won a second term. Well not good which means i'll unfortunately have to take it out on you for the next 4 years.   

Let it out CR let it out

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-justice-department-william-barr-antifa-domestic-terrorism_n_5ed4ffe6c5b6013c6590479f

The fact that Trump and the Justice Department are devoting federal law enforcement resources to investigating antifa ― and publicly declaring the loose organization guilty before the investigation has taken place ― could have a chilling effect on protesters, distract from the racial justice message and, potentially, mire individuals in years-long court proceedings even if they weren’t involved in violence at all. 

Stops being funny when it starts being you.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, and then said:

Do you have a similar misgiving when you see polls that show Trump trailing Biden by double digits?  

I don't remember any in the double digits. But i did see one interesting poll that showed Biden needing only to capture 3 of the swing states to take the presidency. and the polls show him comfortably taking up to 6 swing states if an election had been held a couple of days ago.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Captain Risky said:

I don't remember any in the double digits. But i did see one interesting poll that showed Biden needing only to capture 3 of the swing states to take the presidency. and the polls show him comfortably taking up to 6 swing states if an election had been held a couple of days ago.  

It's 2016 all over again

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, acidhead said:

The only issue that matters to every individual is the economy. Doesn't matter the color your skin.  The economy didn't stop because of covid and the riots. It took a pause.  Its right back on track now.  

LOL... God knows Trump balls'ed up everything else. Its a little too early to claim anything concerning the economy. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, acidhead said:

It's 2016 all over again

Now, let's look at what these numbers would mean to Trump's chances of getting to 270 in November.
Start here: Trump got 306 electoral votes in his 2016 win. Now, consider these 2020 scenarios (all calculations made via 270towin.com):
* If Trump loses Texas (and wins everywhere else he won in 2016), he loses to Biden, 270 electoral votes to 268 electoral votes. 
* If Trump loses Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin (and wins everywhere else he won in 2016), he loses to Biden 278 to 260.
* If Trump loses Arizona, Michigan and Pennsylvania (and wins everywhere else he won in 2016), he loses to Biden 279 to 259.
* If Trump loses Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin (and wins everywhere else he won in 2016), he loses to Biden 276 to 262.
* If Trump loses Arizona, Ohio and Wisconsin (and wins everywhere else he won in 2016), he loses to Biden 271 to 267.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, and then said:

He's either ignorant of how that played out on election night or he's whistling past the graveyard.  NO ONE can know who will win until the votes are cast, unless a method of cheating is made fool proof before then.  I'll take my chances with him because even if these mental giants here are correct, they still lose and are too dense to understand it.

Yet you cited a poll that said 40% of blacks favor *Trump. So, either you believe in polls, or you dont. Which is it? Just the ones that agree with you?

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, acidhead said:

Capitalism

OIP.v0i10NFGQ8e301C-vuxNvAHaE6?w=193&h=1

OIP.Jxv390a__5e5m4biWe8Q2AHaO0?w=150&h=3

Yep

• Like 1

• The topic was locked