Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Trump and his second term chances

thedutchiedutch

President Trump and his second term chances  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that because of the way President Trump handled the pandemic and the recent protests will cost him his second term of his presidency ?

• No
    • Yes
    • Maybe

18 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

“Succès de scandale!”  It’s an old proverb, with many variations.  One variation is associated with PT Barnum but there’s no real evidence.

This was also accredited to Barnum, but there are other possibilities.  It could have been Abraham Lincoln, Jaccues Abbadie, or Denis Diderot.  All had variations.

Interesting that Barnum is tied to both as Trump is a showman.  But also, Trump finds himself in a similar situation as Lincoln.  And as Lincoln struggled, Trump hasn’t found his Grant yet.  It might be Barr??

Trump is no Lincoln, and no Grant. Those were men of true renown, Trump is nothing but a chump.

Donald Trump is an pre-extinction level event, by design. He is a human plague.

Man-made weapons will be useless against a sword, which was pulled from the earth in a dream. Whatever is written upon it, by its finder, comes true.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, bee said:

@Golden Duck

see what ACTUAL defending Hitler looks like... .. ^_^

Pointing out that Trump is visibly lacking integrity, intelligence or any other virtue, even compared to Hitler, is not defending Hitler, it's just observing the matter of fact. 

Lets use a simpler example: Hitler was literate. Trump is not. Is that defending Hitler? No, it's accusing Trump's parents of letting their kid grow up like that. 

Hitler was the head of one of the most murderous regimes in history, while Trump only indirectly kills people with his incompetence, false advertising and blathering (so far), having no full control over the state including the branches supposed to carry out his morbid totalitarian fantasies (it will remain so). 

Now, please do attempt to smear me again, it will work just as good as it works for Trump when he attempts smearing sane people who warn about him and his hitleresque stupidity. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

Trump is no Lincoln, and no Grant. Those were men of true renown, Trump is nothing but a chump.

Donald Trump is an pre-extinction level event, by design.

I am surprised that Trump supports Putin and no one criticizes him for this domestically. Trump recently wanted to reintroduce Russia into the G8, but Britain and Germany protested. This is not the first time that Trump has been playing along with Putin, although it is known that America and Russia are like enemies.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

and to make Germany a great colonial power like Britain.

Thank you for displaying the Brexiter idiocy in its full retarded glory. 

Because that verbal turd was shaped so unfortunately it shows the stupidest among the English nationalists believe Third Reich was modeled after British empire. 

Not that essential similarities between any colonial regimes aren't obvious, but you just equated your still existing monarchy with the Third Reich. 

Maybe you should do what other Brexiter bots do and simply paste ready-made propaganda material, because you're really bad at that thinking thing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Coil said:

I am surprised that Trump supports Putin and no one criticizes him for this domestically. Trump recently wanted to reintroduce Russia into the G8, but Britain and Germany protested. This is not the first time that Trump has been playing along with Putin, although it is known that America and Russia are like enemies.

Everyone in the US does criticize him for his kissing of Putin's behind. It's just Trumpers that act like it's something that does not exist, at the same time claiming it's a good thing. 

Some Trumpers even wore t-shirts with "I'd rather be Russian than a Democrat." It would be considered treason in any country I can think of. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Everyone in the US does criticize him for his kissing of Putin's behind.

Honestly, I have not seen articles for pro-Russian criticism of Trump.Maybe there is, I do not deny.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Everyone said he didn't have a chance the first time around. 

I knew they were wrong.

I've long stopped believing the average voter has any real control over the outcome. 

That said, I will put my 2 cents in, knowing it is worth exactly d**k.

found this interesting predictor for the electoral college results:

https://www.270towin.com/maps/biden-trump-polling-map - it takes a few minutes to get used to, but even so. The map shows a current consensus of Biden to win 236, Trump 204 with 102 to close to call. 

PredictIt Market Probabilities, has it, based on market Odds, as standing at  334 Biden   204 Trump (no toss up states allowed)
https://www.270towin.com/maps/JrywX 

I have it based on latest polls at 320 Biden, 179 Trump and 40 even (again no toss ups), the 'even' was a poll result.

https://www.270towin.com/maps/exPoY

Edited by RAyMO
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, bee said:

not to be out done - Nancy opens a Bible and delivers a sermon... :lol:

When I first saw 13bats reply to you and before I saw your reply, I immediately when looking for one of the images where Nancy was holding a Bible.  So I'm not going to post another picture of her.  But I thought about other Presidents.  Even though the following is not a photo.  It was the photo of the day:

135411_original.jpg

He's not holding it, but here is Lincoln's personal Bible:

abraham-lincolns-150-year-old-bible-disc

And here is Obama using two bible, MLK's and Lincoln's:

article-2258011-16C7CB6E000005DC-737_634

But you should get the picture.

Edited by RavenHawk
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, GlitterRose said:

Everyone said he didn't have a chance the first time around. 

I knew they were wrong.

I've long stopped believing the average voter has any real control over the outcome. 

That said, I will put my 2 cents in, knowing it is worth exactly d**k.

It was the average voter (Deplorables) that voted Trump in.  It was the Democrats that were trying to fix the outcome.  Besides the usual ballot stuffing, their formula is to win 15 of the 25 most populated counties (that’s like 3 or 4 states).  But Trump appealed to the other 3100 counties.  This is perhaps the main reason, the Dems want to get rid of the Electoral College, because then, they would just need to focus on California.  California would decide for everybody else.  The Dems can’t compete on a county by county playing field.  That’s too many people to pull the wool over their eyes.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

When I first saw 13bats reply to you and before I saw your reply, I immediately when looking for one of the images where Nancy was holding a Bible.  So I'm not going to post another picture of her.  But I thought about other Presidents.  Even though the following is not a photo.  It was the photo of the day:

135411_original.jpg

He's not holding it, but here is Lincoln's personal Bible:

abraham-lincolns-150-year-old-bible-disc

And here is Obama using two bible, MLK's and Lincoln's:

article-2258011-16C7CB6E000005DC-737_634

But you should get the picture.

How adorably dishonest. (See, that's sarcasm.)

How many presidents before Trump had people tear-gassed and pushed out of the church property so they can use the Bible as a prop there? 

Blasphemers. He who did that and you who are supporting it. (Not sarcasm. You're blasphemers.)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Didn’t say Trump was Grant.  I said he is looking for his Grant.  Did he find it in Barr?  And Durham is Sherman?  Durham will make the Deep State howl!

You’re not going to mention that Lincoln was a dictator and butcher?  That Grant was a drunkard?  This is what you call men of true renown?  Trump is better than that.

Trump is facing similar problems as Lincoln.  Both are facing the tragedy of a divided Union.  They are both facing evil internal forces.  But where Lincoln had to resort to war, Trump is battling with hope, positiveness, success, and prosperity.  Both problems reach back to our founding and were never properly addressed.  And we are dealing with it now.

Donald Trump is an pre-extinction level event, by design. He is a human plague.

He is only a pre-extinction level event or a human plague to the Left, Deep State, MSM,…  To most Americans, he’s one of our better Presidents.  And you will have an aneurysm before you admit that.  That’s fine by me.

Man-made weapons will be useless against a sword, which was pulled from the earth in a dream. Whatever is written upon it, by its finder, comes true.

And Trump shall wield that sword.  He will bring peace, justice, and prosperity back to this nation.  Like Lincoln, he will give it all for this nation and I suspect that he will be called home shortly after his second term.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

And Trump shall wield that sword.  

He can't close an umbrella. 

DismalCapitalBumblebee-size_restricted.g

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

In this clip, the clear-minded eloquence of Joe Biden demonstrates why he should lead the country.

H/T to B. Hussein Obama's brother, Malik:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

In this clip, the clear-minded eloquence of Joe Biden demonstrates why he should lead the country.

H/T to B. Hussein Obama's brother, Malik:

Gawd!  I’d rather listen to finger nails on a chalk board.

I can see Xi and Biden at a summit.  Biden will be trying to answer a question, he’ll start hemming and hawing, Xi will look bored and step out of the room and order an attack on the US.  Xi will return to the meeting room just as Biden finishes.  Xi will inform him that he is no longer President.

Joe, get on your knees and renounce your White Privilege!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I can hear him now:

"I...I...I,I,I...you know the thing!"

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

perhaps he will kiss someone's boots to claw a few votes back after his 'you aint black' gaffe...

but he'd better not try and kiss Terrence K Williams' boots or he will regret it... 

edit - sometimes it says 'Media could not be played' on these videos - click on twitter post to get taken to original if it does.. you do NOT want to miss this one... 

Edited by bee
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I see you’ve never used an umbrella.  Sometimes, it takes more than skill to get an umbrella through a door.  I’m sure there was an aid just inside that told the President to just drop it, we’ll take care of it.  I don’t know if the film exists but I would imagine, if we continued to follow the view on the landing, that someone did in fact retrieve the umbrella.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I see you’ve never used an umbrella.  Sometimes, it takes more than skill to get an umbrella through a door.  I’m sure there was an aid just inside that told the President to just drop it, we’ll take care of it.  I don’t know if the film exists but I would imagine, if we continued to follow the view on the landing, that someone did in fact retrieve the umbrella.

You can't be real. 

It doesn't take any skill to take a goddamned umbrella through the bleeping door. You close the ****ing umbrella first and then it goes through any door. 

Even if it was some special umbrella that takes an engineer to close, still, the lack of organisation is appalling. Someone had to stand there and take the most sophisticated device, umbrella that is, from Trump's tiny hands and dispose it. 

You can't be real. 

I'm... speechless. Almost. 

You guys have completely lost your minds. 

You. can't. be. real. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

he didn't have any trouble getting a golf ball through a plane door though did he..... NO HE DIDN'T.....:no:...:no:

Donald Trump golf swing that hits Hillary Clinton

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I see you’ve never used an umbrella.

As it happens, the Croatians are currently discussing the introduction of umbrellas to their country:

Wally's Mud Cult | Dilbert Wiki | Fandom

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, bee said:

he didn't have any trouble getting a golf ball through a plane door though did he..... NO HE DIDN'T.....:no:...:no:

Donald Trump golf swing that hits Hillary Clinton

Since when are manipulated videos appropriate response to an actual footage? 

Or you lost your minds to the point when you think cartoonish fakes that depict Trump as an successfully aggressive superhuman are real? 

He barely waddles around. Gets his tiny hands crushed by real politicians sick of his bizarre act. Runs to the bunker at first louder sound. And you've got no idea how these aggressive fantasies about hyper-capable Trump only make his pathetic appearance even more pitiful? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

As it happens, the Croatians are currently discussing the introduction of umbrellas to their country:

Wally's Mud Cult | Dilbert Wiki | Fandom

Certainly. 

While your sect is not even discussing the introduction of Russian interference in your elections, you simply beg for it like you did in 2016. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• The topic was locked