Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Trump and his second term chances

thedutchiedutch

President Trump and his second term chances  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that because of the way President Trump handled the pandemic and the recent protests will cost him his second term of his presidency ?

• No
    • Yes
    • Maybe

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

How adorably dishonest. (See, that's sarcasm.)

I’ll take your word for it…. :rolleyes:

How many presidents before Trump had people tear-gassed and pushed out of the church property so they can use the Bible as a prop there? 

That’s pretty specific.  I’d have to say that I can’t recall any.  Now, how many President’s have ordered the use of tear gas to remove a crowd?  I would say many.  Presidents that have used a Bible as a prop?  I would say all.

I suppose you are not interested to know that the incident was fake news.  There were multiple things going on.  An unruly group nearby was throwing objects.  Now, as a police officer, you’re going to be able to tell who the trouble makers are?  Usually not.  Even if there is just one violent protester, you treat the whole crowd as violent.  If you confront a police line and they instruct you to move and you do not, only you are responsible for what happens next.  It would not be police brutality.  It would be stupidity.  You never confront the police unless you are willing to accept the consequences, but then don’t expect any sympathy. 

I think Trump just said he’s going to St John’s.  He knew this would be a needed photo op for the hope of a nation.  The Secret Service came back and told him that that wouldn’t be safe.  And then he probably replied back, I’m going.  It drives the Secret Service crazy but their responsibility is to protect the President, not stop him from exercising his duties.  Their procedure is to inform other agencies, so the Park Police were notified and it was the Park Police that decided to use gas.  What else are they going to use?

Blasphemers. He who did that and you who are supporting it. (Not sarcasm. You're blasphemers.)

I very much support law and order.  Have you ever been hit with CS or CN?  I have.  It really does a job on your sinuses but it is harmless.  You’re allowing an irrational fear strip logic and common sense from you.  You are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

While your sect is not even discussing the introduction of Russian interference in your elections, you simply beg for it like you did in 2016.

It was discussed to death for over two years.

You should have paid better attention.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Certainly. 

While your sect is not even discussing the introduction of Russian interference in your elections, you simply beg for it like you did in 2016.

Our sect?  You mean Americans.  We are dealing with it quite fine thank you.  We just don’t see the need to run around like a chicken with its head cut off.  Yes, Russia interferes with us as we do to them.  We and Russia probably interfere in Croatia.  And Croatia is probably interfering into Russian and/or US.  That is just part of the game.  Now, does that interference affect anything?  Not one bit.  It is just an annoyance.  China has done more harm to us, especially thanks to Richardson.  Obama did nothing.  He was probably informed that it wasn’t a concern.  But hey, the minute that the MSM posts the fact in Trump’s term, then it’s a major issue and proof that he is a Russian agent and as if it had never happened before (Trump invited them to do so, as if they needed any encouragement).  I’m confident that our agencies are continuing to protect us from foreign interference.  There’s no need to use armies.  Keep it low keyed.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

You are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

You're making a fake messiah out of a real blasphemer. 

42 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

It was discussed to death for over two years.

You should have paid better attention.

Who cares what Trump's accomplices lied about it. Whole world knows Putin has Trump grabbed by the... small cat. Not to use the exact vulgar word Trump used when was bragging about forcing himself on women.

All in all, I think you're screwed. I'm finally certain about it. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Our sect?  You mean Americans.  

No, I mean your sect.   

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hacktorp said:

As it happens, the Croatians are currently discussing the introduction of umbrellas to their country:

Wally's Mud Cult | Dilbert Wiki | Fandom

maybe they can teach the moron in chief how to use one.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, micahc said:

maybe they can teach the moron in chief how to use one.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

They can't. I was just informed by one of them, in this thread, that taking an umbrella through the door takes more than skill or something breathtakingly stupid like that. 

It's just... so bizarre. 

• Like 3

In the Trump University catalog they offer two engineering classes.

ENG 101 Opening an umbrella

ENG 202 Closing an umbrella  

Nobody has ever completed ENG 202

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Coil said:

If people choose Trump again, it means they don’t draw conclusions

Coil, 63 million Americans voted for Trump and most of those still support him fervently.  My advice to you is to think about that number of people before you casually classify them as a single unit.  I'd also suggest that you pay attention to how those who are steeped in irrational hatred for the man, react after he loses.  Watch THEIR behavior then get back to us about how Trump was the problem.  There's very little pure black and white issues in the world today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

You're making a fake messiah out of a real blasphemer.

No I am not and neither is he a blasphemer.  You are the one making him into those things.  I recognize him as one of our better Presidents.  He is getting things done for this nation.  He is getting what is necessary done.  A lot of people are afraid of that.  Usually the more immature ones.

Who cares what Trump's accomplices lied about it.

Senate hearings, DOJ, and FBI reports all show there was no interference into the counting of ballots.  There was the standard noise going on, Russian agents using web sites (promoting both Trump and Hilary).  But anyone is free to do that.  I think the kicker was that the Russian agents were using laundered money.

Whole world knows Putin has Trump grabbed by the... small cat.

Then the whole world knows nothing.  Nothing but a lie.

Not to use the exact vulgar word Trump used when was bragging about forcing himself on women.

You can’t tell what sarcasm is and you definitely do not understand character.  You also don’t know anything about locker room talk.  Guys like to boast about things that never happened.  Women do it too.

All in all, I think you're screwed. I'm finally certain about it. 

We would have been screwed if Hilary was President or even if Biden should win, but that is looking less likely every day.  We are weathering a dark storm and as a good pilot steers his ship out of danger, Trump is doing the same for this nation.  And I think we are starting to see a strip of clear skies on the horizon.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Your claims are unfounded, in fact they are laughable, and most sane people arent listening to you. You have issues with the right, most over people dont.

"Ignore" works really well with people like Aunty.  It isn't like one really needs to read what she writes, it's just one rolling diatribe of hate and has been for years.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Coil said:

Coronavirus and Floyd's mistreatment leading to death awakened the American people.

Do tell...  and what did the "American people" wake up to?  Feel free to be as expansive as possible.

5 hours ago, RAyMO said:

found this interesting predictor for the electoral college results:

Do yourself a favor and save that info to look back to this November :tu:

2 hours ago, bee said:

perhaps he will kiss someone's boots to claw a few votes back after his 'you aint black' gaffe...

but he'd better not try and kiss Terrence K Williams' boots or he will regret it... 

edit - sometimes it says 'Media could not be played' on these videos - click on twitter post to get taken to original if it does.. you do NOT want to miss this one... 

ISUPK are a black supremacist group.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Coil said:

and no one criticizes him for this domestically.

REALLY?  You must be the only person on the planet that came to this conclusion.  :huh:

3 hours ago, hacktorp said:

In this clip, the clear-minded eloquence of Joe Biden demonstrates why he should lead the country.

Yet they will gladly vote him in.  Their hate will consume them and it won't take years.  Democrats will crash every vestige of hope in this nation because their mission is to take us down and make us just another outpost for the global slums.  When they achieve it, I will laugh every time I see a protest by BLM or any of the other groups who are complaining about their lot in this nation.  Let them wallow and howl.  They just need to learn which neighborhoods won't be conducive to their good health, and stay out of them.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

We would have been screwed if Hilary was President or even if Biden should win, 

Yes, but it's only you. Your sect, that is.

For the US, sane US, that doesn't plan to coax Jesus into second coming by staring a war in the ME, anyone would be better than Trump. A literal sack of potatoes would be better. And it would look less awkward. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Helen of Annoy said:

For the US, sane US, that doesn't plan to coax Jesus into second coming by staring a war in the ME, anyone would be better than Trump. A literal sack of potatoes would be better. And it would look less awkward. 

trump supporters live on another planet. Stupider. they fell for the lifelong con an pathological liar. It's amazing how gullible some people can be.  Putin and trump certainly hit paydirt with that loony crowd.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

You can't be real.

as real as they come.  You see, I don’t hate Trump.  I see who and what he is.  He is not perfect (far from it), but he loves this country, so his intent is pure.  He has a vision for the future of this nation and it is bright.  For you, hate is the only qualification you need to jump to conclusions.  You all too readily accept the lies and ignore the facts.  You need say no more.

It doesn't take any skill to take a goddamned umbrella through the bleeping door. You close the ****ing umbrella first and then it goes through any door. 

And I repeat, they must not use umbrellas in Croatia.  Anyone that has used an umbrella knows that at times they do not cooperate.  It is just your hatred of the man that prevents you from seeing a common place issue.

Even if it was some special umbrella that takes an engineer to close, still, the lack of organisation is appalling. Someone had to stand there and take the most sophisticated device, umbrella that is, from Trump's tiny hands and dispose it. 

Oh now you move the goal posts.  You admit that is common place to have umbrella malfunctions, but now it must be poor organization.  Eventually, you’ll need to give it rest before you get a brain hemorrhage. 

You. can't. be. real. 

No, you can’t be real.  Is your hate that strong that you are still believing in lies over three years old?  I assure you that we have not lost our minds, but we do see those that have.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

My sect *IS* America, us Deplorables.  We are the sane ones.  You cannot be so filled with hatred and be sane.  The Americans-in-name-only have this hate and are irresponsible.  Our hope is that they wake up.  And many will over the next few months.  Those that don’t will have to suffer in a prosperous nation.  Well, prosperous for those willing to work.

For the US, sane US, that doesn't plan to coax Jesus into second coming by staring a war in the ME,

Time to put on the breaks!  When did Trump say he was trying to coax the second coming?  Now, I may have missed something, but I do not recall anywhere he said that.  If you think logically about it, if he was trying to coax the second coming, why would he be trying to make this country great?  If he was trying to bring on end times, he’d follow more of an Obama policy and try to destroy this country.  It is certainly easier to tear down than to build up.  Your whole premise is sad.  In another thread I was talking about, exactly this.  I explained that no one can bring on Armageddon.  No one knows the hour of his coming.  There will be wars and rumor of wars.  Even if you were to bulldoze al-Ḥaram al-Šarīf in its entirety and build the Third Temple, you might start a war, but it won’t be Armageddon.  And I briefly explained why Israel would not want to do that in the first place.

anyone would be better than Trump. A literal sack of potatoes would be better. And it would look less awkward. 

That just reflects how much hate of Trump you have.  Hilary was not better.  Biden is a joke.  I don’t think that Cruz or even Rubio could have.  Only Trump.  I guess you haven’t heard of what Trump has accomplished for this nation.  The MSM doesn’t report on that.  96% of the news about Trump is negative.  Despite that, he still finds a way to win.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Trump wants to bring the troops back home, it's gonna be a nice Christmas because the White House needs them at home... 

1 day ago · The move — which blindsided German officials and many American military leaders in Europe — is in keeping ...

24 hours ago · U.S. troops in Germany, numbering 235,000 during the Cold War with the Soviet Union, have been ...

1 day ago · The White House has asked for a substantial reduction of US military personnel stationed in Germany, ...

1 day ago · U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo talks to U.S. soldiers based in Grafenwoehr, Germany, on Nov. 7, 2019.

10 hours ago · US President Donald Trump has approved a plan to withdraw 9,500 American troops from bases in ...

1 day ago · The president directed the Pentagon to remove 9500 U.S. troops from Germany by September, a move that ..

~

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Despite that, he still finds a way to win.

And it is causing them to literally lose their minds.  They've reached the violent tantrum stage and probably will try to build it over the next 5 months.  I always thought that if he is re-elected, we'd see chaos in the inner cities but it came early.  I wonder how they'll manage to keep the frenzy alive?  I also wonder what the next escalation will look like if he is re-elected.  Short of an all-out campaign of civil disobedience/ violence, I'm not sure what they have left to throw at him.  They are clearly driven by a hate that has become hysterical and they seem happy to burn down their own neighborhoods.  It would be grimly funny if it weren't so childishly pathetic.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• The topic was locked