Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Trump and his second term chances

thedutchiedutch

President Trump and his second term chances  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that because of the way President Trump handled the pandemic and the recent protests will cost him his second term of his presidency ?

• No
    • Yes
    • Maybe

9 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

I guess you haven’t heard of what Trump has accomplished for this nation.  

It's all over the news. 

Unlike your sect that acknowledges only sectarian disinformation, the rest of the world saw, heard and knows it all: each word salad, each inexcusable blunder, including Trump's crawling in front of Putin in Helsinki, the record unemployment, the denial of Coronavirus combined with attempts to claim it's Chinese bioweapon... and now we witness the justified peaceful protests - yes, these are peaceful, despite your provocateurs - that made your fake führer run into the bunker. 

You're the most ridiculous, most dishonest, most braindead and most pathetic disgrace in American history. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

It's all over the news. 

Unlike your sect that acknowledges only sectarian disinformation, the rest of the world saw, heard and knows it all: each word salad, each inexcusable blunder, including Trump's crawling in front of Putin in Helsinki, the record unemployment, the denial of Coronavirus combined with attempts to claim it's Chinese bioweapon... and now we witness the justified peaceful protests - yes, these are peaceful, despite your provocateurs - that made your fake führer run into the bunker. 

You're the most ridiculous, most dishonest, most braindead and most pathetic disgrace in American history. 

Good evening Helen, I have something that I can throw in I saw this on the news today. 

Well I will highlight some things that are coming down the pipe, and they are coming very fast, the President is losing support within his party and nothing can be more dangerous than that. Currently a number of prominent Republicans are saying that in good conscience they can no longer support the President, due to his handling of the Pandemic and the current uprising over the Death of the two Black Americans that caused it. Former President George W. Bush won’t support the re-election of Mr. Trump, and Jeb Bush isn’t sure how he’ll vote, say people familiar with their thinking. Senator Mitt Romney of Utah won’t back Mr. Trump and is deliberating whether to again write in his wife, Ann, or cast another ballot this November. And Cindy McCain, the widow of Senator John McCain, is almost certain to support Mr. Biden but is unsure how public to be about it because one of her sons is eying a run for office.

Former Republican leaders like the former Speakers Paul D. Ryan and John A. Boehner won’t say how they will vote, and some Republicans who are already disinclined to support Mr. Trump are weighing whether to go beyond backing a third-party contender to openly endorse Mr. Biden. Retired military leaders, who have guarded their private political views, are increasingly voicing their unease about the president’s leadership but are unsure whether to embrace his opponent. The public expressions of opposition to Mr. Trump from parts of the Republican and military establishment have accelerated in recent days over his repeated calls for protesters to be physically constrained, “dominated,” as he put it, and his administration’s order to forcefully clear the streets outside the White House so he could walk out for a photo opportunity.

His conduct has convinced some leaders that they can no longer remain silent. Former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis’s blistering criticism of Mr. Trump and the admission this week by Senator Lisa Murkowski of Alaska that she is “struggling” with whether to vote for the sitting president of her own party have intensified the soul-searching taking place, forcing a number of officials to reckon with an act that they have long avoided: stating out loud that Mr. Trump is unfit for office. “This fall, it’s time for new leadership in this country — Republican, Democrat or independent,” said William H. McRaven, the retired Navy admiral who directed the raid that killed Osama bin Laden. “President Trump has shown he doesn’t have the qualities necessary to be a good commander in chief. ”Admiral McRaven, in an interview on the 76th anniversary of D-Day, noted that those wartime leaders inspired Americans with “their words, their actions and their humanity.”

In contrast, he said, Mr. Trump has failed his leadership test. “As we have struggled with the Covid pandemic and horrible acts of racism and injustice, this president has shown none of those qualities,” Admiral McRaven said. “The country needs to move forward without him at the helm.”  Joseph Maguire, a retired three-star admiral who served as Mr. Trump’s acting intelligence chief, invoked the comments of Mr. Mattis and two former chairmen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff who also criticized the president this week. “Jim Mattis, Mike Mullen and Marty Dempsey are all good friends, and I respect them tremendously,” Admiral Maguire said in an interview. “I am in alignment with their views.” So, it appears that the President is losing support in some critical areas, and by many people who's reputation unlike the President is above reproach. As we draw closer to November this crack in President Trumps Armor is not going to close, it will do just the opposite and it will widen.

These changes are all coming due to the way President has handled the Pandemic, Racism in America, along with his cowardly actions of trying to deploy Active Duty Military on to the streets of American Cities. The way Police have handled the protests also directly reflects on the President due to his spoken now famous words: President Donald Trump on Monday declared himself “the president of law and order” I mean WTF if it wasn't so sad it would be funny. What he said was remarkable enough on its own: “I am your president of law and order,” echoing Richard Nixon, which Trump had already alluded to on Twitter. He said law enforcement would “dominate the streets” — not exactly the note of healing one might have hoped for. Quite the contrary. It's not that the comments surprised me, because noting about this windbag can do that, but I do find it interesting that he would use the words or the last President  who was faced with impeachment and who resigned from office. President Trump has proven that his word counts for nothing, and his actions also prove he isn't a brave man like he says he is, and his actions always speak louder than any words and nothing can be worst than that.

Peace

coward.jpg

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It's all over the news. 

We seem to live in different universes ? 

Can you give me an example of President Trump making "word salads" ? 

He didn't crawl in front of Putin in Helsinki. Can you justify that statement ? 

Unemployment went up during the height of the Covid-19 lockdown, in common with all other countries, under their respective presidents and prime ministers. However, it has made a record recovery. 

The debate as to whether this is a manufactured disease is STILL going on. 

Trump was taken to the bunker by the Secret Service because of rioters, NOT peaceful protesters. 

Your criticisms in this post seem to be verging on the hysterical ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Good evening Helen, I have something that I can throw in I say this on the news today. 

Well I will highlight some things that are coming down the pipe, and they are coming very fast, the President is losing support within his party and nothing can be more dangerous than that. Currently a number of prominent Republicans are saying that in good conscience they can no longer support the President, due to handling of the Pandemic and the current uprising over the Death of the two Black Americans that caused it. Former President George W. Bush won’t support the re-election of Mr. Trump, and Jeb Bush isn’t sure how he’ll vote, say people familiar with their thinking. Senator Mitt Romney of Utah won’t back Mr. Trump and is deliberating whether to again write in his wife, Ann, or cast another ballot this November. And Cindy McCain, the widow of Senator John McCain, is almost certain to support Mr. Biden but is unsure how public to be about it because one of her sons is eying a run for office.

Former Republican leaders like the former Speakers Paul D. Ryan and John A. Boehner won’t say how they will vote, and some Republicans who are already disinclined to support Mr. Trump are weighing whether to go beyond backing a third-party contender to openly endorse Mr. Biden. Retired military leaders, who have guarded their private political views, are increasingly voicing their unease about the president’s leadership but are unsure whether to embrace his opponent. The public expressions of opposition to Mr. Trump from parts of the Republican and military establishment have accelerated in recent days over his repeated calls for protesters to be physically constrained, “dominated,” as he put it, and his administration’s order to forcefully clear the streets outside the White House so he could walk out for a photo opportunity.

His conduct has convinced some leaders that they can no longer remain silent. Former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis’s blistering criticism of Mr. Trump and the admission this week by Senator Lisa Murkowski of Alaska that she is “struggling” with whether to vote for the sitting president of her own party have intensified the soul-searching taking place, forcing a number of officials to reckon with an act that they have long avoided: stating out loud that Mr. Trump is unfit for office. “This fall, it’s time for new leadership in this country — Republican, Democrat or independent,” said William H. McRaven, the retired Navy admiral who directed the raid that killed Osama bin Laden. “President Trump has shown he doesn’t have the qualities necessary to be a good commander in chief. ”Admiral McRaven, in an interview on the 76th anniversary of D-Day, noted that those wartime leaders inspired Americans with “their words, their actions and their humanity.”

In contrast, he said, Mr. Trump has failed his leadership test. “As we have struggled with the Covid pandemic and horrible acts of racism and injustice, this president has shown none of those qualities,” Admiral McRaven said. “The country needs to move forward without him at the helm.”  Joseph Maguire, a retired three-star admiral who served as Mr. Trump’s acting intelligence chief, invoked the comments of Mr. Mattis and two former chairmen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff who also criticized the president this week. “Jim Mattis, Mike Mullen and Marty Dempsey are all good friends, and I respect them tremendously,” Admiral Maguire said in an interview. “I am in alignment with their views.” So, it appears that the President is losing support in some critical areas, and by many people who's reputation unlike the President is above reproach. As we draw closer to November this crack in President Trumps Armor is not going to close, it will do just the opposite and it will widen.

These changes are all coming due to the way President has handled the Pandemic, Racism in America, along with his cowardly actions of trying to deploy Active Duty Military on to the streets of American Cities. The way Police have handled the protests also directly reflect on the President due to his spoken now famous words: President Donald Trump on Monday declared himself “the president of law and order” I mean WTF if it wasn't so sad it would be funny. What he said was remarkable enough on its own: “I am your president of law and order,” echoing Richard Nixon, which Trump had already alluded to on Twitter. He said law enforcement would “dominate the streets” — not exactly the note of healing one might have hoped for. Quite the contrary. It's not that the comments surprised, because noting about this windbag can do that, but I do find it interesting that he would use the words or the last President  who faced with impeachment who resigned office. President Trump has proven that his word counts for nothing, and his actions also prove he isn't a brave like he says he is, and his actions always speak louder than any words and nothing can be worst than that.

Peace

coward.jpg

Thank you for being the voice of reason in this forum infested with trumper trolls. 

I hope they will read and understand the clear message you brought to them in this post. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Good evening Helen, I have something that I can throw in I saw this on the news today. 

Well I will highlight some things that are coming down the pipe, and they are coming very fast, the President is losing support within his party ......

An interesting article @Manwon Lender. Do you happen to have a link to it ? 

• Like 1

On 6/4/2020 at 11:43 AM, OverSword said:

It seems to me that the people that get upset about things trump does would not vote for him regardless and that already voted for him last time will vote for him again.  For those sitting on the fence there is Uncle *touching you little girl* Joe, who dedicated democrats will vote for no matter what but doesn't excite undecided people enough to actually motivate them to make an effort to get to the polls.  The only thing to Bidens advantage is that there may not be presidential debates in which his failing mind would become too obvious.

It won't be six months before he's under the bus. He's already had to say he will name a woman Vice President.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

We seem to live in different universes ? 

Can you give me an example of President Trump making "word salads" ? 

He didn't crawl in front of Putin in Helsinki. Can you justify that statement ? 

Unemployment went up during the height of the Covid-19 lockdown, in common with all other countries, under their respective presidents and prime ministers. However, it has made a record recovery. 

The debate as to whether this is a manufactured disease is STILL going on. 

Trump was taken to the bunker by the Secret Service because of rioters, NOT peaceful protesters. 

Your criticisms in this post seem to be verging on the hysterical ? 

Yes, in my universe Trump screwed up so bad that the proverbially apolitical American military had to issue public statements warning against Trump's unamerican intentions. 

You must be joking. All right, one classic for you: 

45b650c2e6e612ef63ee6246e63dd9e6.jpg

Trump crawling in front of Putin in Helsinki: 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44852812

Trump sides with Russia against FBI at Helsinki summit

At a news conference after the summit, President Trump was asked if he believed his own intelligence agencies or the Russian president when it came to the allegations of meddling in the elections.

"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be," he replied.

The unemployment is the result of COVID, but COVID sweeping through the US is the result of Trump's childish denial it exists, he claimed it's a hoax, then it claimed it will disappear like magic, then that it's Chinese bioweapon designed to make him look bad... 

There's no debate, unless there're complete idiots debating, if the Chinese would infect own population to spite Trump. It's not Chinese bioweapon. If it's bioweapon, it's someone who has ax to grind with China. 

Ah, but Trump said he wanted to inspect the bunker. So, who's lying? You both, in not at all rare instance of trumpers' and Trump's lies unsuccessfully lied away by more lying. 

And I'm the hysterical one? I survived the war without a helmet. I did wish I had one. 

I was worried until Mattis spoke. I'm at peace now. 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 2

I think your dismissing him WAY to early :D 

In regards Republicans suggesting that they may not vote for him; recall that in the 2016 race, about 30 Republican senators and perhaps 15 Republican representatives (and a similar number of Republican state governors) said that they opposed him and would not vote for him. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

I think your dismissing him WAY to early :D 

In regards Republicans suggesting that they may not vote for him; recall that in the 2016 race, about 30 Republican senators and perhaps 15 Republican representatives (and a similar number of Republican state governors) said that they opposed him and would not vote for him. 

Either Trump will run away to a country that promises him no extradition, either he'll cause a coup (the legal sort of coup) with his idiocy.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Yes, in my universe Trump screwed up so bad that the proverbially apolitical American military had to issue public statements warning against Trump's unamerican intentions. 

You must be joking. All right, one classic for you: 

That's not a word salad. Its a trifle meandering, as some of his rallies often are, but it is not word salad. 

https://examples.yourdictionary.com/examples-of-word-salad.html

5 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Trump crawling in front of Putin in Helsinki: 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44852812

At a news conference after the summit, President Trump was asked if he believed his own intelligence agencies or the Russian president when it came to the allegations of meddling in the elections.

"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be," he replied.

That is not crawling, and the President already had reasons to doubt the behavior of the FBI during the election. 

7 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

The unemployment is the result of COVID, but COVID sweeping through the US is the result of Trump's childish denial it exists, he claimed it's a hoax, then it claimed it will disappear like magic, then that it's Chinese bioweapon designed to make him look bad... 

So already you are moving the goalposts ? First you blame him for unemployment, then say "oh.. but its because he allowed the USA to be infected". The infection in the USA has absolutely NOTHING to do with Donald Trumps statements, which where based on the best scientific advice at the time. (although he was - in my opinion - foolish to trust them to the extent of making those comments). The infections would have happened no matter WHO was the President at the time, as you know full well. 

11 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

There's no debate, unless there're complete idiots debating.....

Well then, those "complete idiots" include several Research groups, and the head of the British Secret Intelligence Service (MI6). You may come to regret making that statement, HoY :D 

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Either Trump will run away to a country that promises him no extradition,......

Well, that is entirely possible. Except.. that country might be the USA, following his 2020 presidential win :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Thank you for being the voice of reason in this forum infested with trumper trolls. 

I hope they will read and understand the clear message you brought to them in this post. 

you and 'Manwon'...... lol.... a match made in hell :lol:

I usually just scroll through your and 'Manwon's' posts to protect myself from toxicity :lol: and because they can always be paraphrased thus... (the clear message is.............)

'orange man baaaaad'

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, that is entirely possible. Except.. that country might be the USA, following his 2020 presidential win :D 

Don't be so cruel. American problem dragging on and festering further would result in way too much damage for the common people. It would literally destroy the Republic. 

But it won't turn out that awful. Because I've never heard of a dictator or a wannabe dictator that came out of bunker phase successfully.   

And Mattis spoke. You can blather on for a while longer and that's it.  

• Haha 1

I knew the run up to the 2020 election was going to get rough - but 5 months to go and it's already off the chart...

the insanity chart..

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Don't be so cruel. American problem dragging on and festering further would result in way too much damage for the common people. It would literally destroy the Republic. 

But it won't turn out that awful. Because I've never heard of a dictator or a wannabe dictator that came out of bunker phase successfully.   

And Mattis spoke. You can blather on for a while longer and that's it.  

It would LITERALLY destroy the Republic ? LITERALLY ? And how - exactly - do you see that happening ? :D

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bee said:

you and 'Manwon'...... lol.... a match made in hell :lol:

I usually just scroll through your and 'Manwon's' posts to protect myself from toxicity :lol: and because they can always be paraphrased thus... (the clear message is.............)

'orange man baaaaad'

Well, don't scroll through my posts then. You might catch a nanochip or something, I plant those everywhere I go. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

It would LITERALLY destroy the Republic ? LITERALLY ? And how - exactly - do you see that happening ? :D

The clown already destroyed American soft power by destroying the State Department. He managed to put enough of gasoline on racial fire it blew up right into his already weirdly coloured face. He systematically fires professionals and installs various halfwits to extremely sensitive positions. He can't remain in power without postponing, cancelling or totally stealing the elections. His family members are seen in meetings and given duties like they've got clearances which they don't have. Etc. 

Not almost like he was hired to destroy the US, it's exactly like he was hired to destroy the US.  

• Like 2

If there is any natural justice in all this - Trump should win in November - otherwise it's rewarding evil / bad behavior and that's not healthy..

politics is a dirty game but the Trump detractors have turned the last 4 years into a cesspit of lies and nastiness...  

on that alone I hope Trump wins..

If Tulsi Gabbard had got to be the Democrat candidate I wouldn't have been so clear in my choice... but the Democrats and their backers got rid of her because she had a mind of her own and wasn't a warmonger... like Trump isn't a warmonger...

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

That is not crawling, and the President already had reasons to doubt the behavior of the FBI during the election. 

and (from memory).... former head of the NSA, Admiral Michael Rogers , personally went to speak to Trump in 2016 warning him that Trump Tower was '''wiretapped''' and that's when the campaign headquarters were moved (to Mar-a-lago I think)...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, bee said:

If there is any natural justice in all this - Trump should win in November

My first smile of the morning - thanks

I have noticed pro Trumpers have changed tone recently - from 'when' to 'if' - from 'will' to 'should'.

I wonder what his chances will be, if he's running as an independent? 

Just now, RAyMO said:

My first smile of the morning - thanks

I have noticed pro Trumpers have changed tone recently - from 'when' to 'if' - from 'will' to 'should'.

I wonder what his chances will be, if he's running as an independent? 

you're welcome... smiling's good.... be happy - 

and..................................

have a nice day ;)

• Like 1

Thanks, but the truth is those moments reflect the changes in the American opinion of President Trump. It's easy to find the changes, they are popping up all over the News Stations, so let the believers cling to what they find comforting, because Trumps time is coming and nothing can stop it now. He has insulted the integrity of the American People long enough, his actions during the protests and the rioting have made him an untouchable commodity, who no one is willing to support. When his party turns their backs on him, and that is happening right now, that will be the death rattle heard around the world, and the world will be happy.

Peace, thanks for your comments.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

I think part of it is from the New York Times. :sleepy:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

Roofy, dam dude do some research the information is at your finger tips.

Peace

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Thanks, but the truth is those moments reflect the changes in the American opinion of President Trump. It's easy to find the changes, they are popping up all over the News Stations, so let the believers cling to what they find comforting, because Trumps time is coming and nothing can stop it now. He has insulted the integrity of the American People long enough, his actions during the protests and the rioting have made him an untouchable commodity, who no one is willing to support. When his party turns their backs on him, and that is happening right now, that will be the death rattle heard around the world, and the world will be happy.

Peace, thanks for your comments.

So where do you get your news? Being in Korea and oh I forgot is that North or South Korea? Hard to tell sometimes. You cannot possibly know what the conversations are on the street here in the U.S. You know common everyday people discussing current events and the subject of media manipulation is usually at the forefront.

Here's the news in a nutshell. Enjoy the spontaneity and originality of the news cycle.

• Thanks 2

• The topic was locked