Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UK PM offers refuge to 3 million East Asians

Eldorado

@Manwon Lender

Not sure if that's genuine concern?

But if so fear not, you're being silly.

Obviously he can't share classified stuff with me lol.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

@Manwon Lender

Not sure if that's genuine concern?

But if so fear not, you're being silly.

Obviously he can't share classified stuff with me lol.

That was genuine concern and if I were you I would delete that comment, because it is very broad and he should not be sharing gathered information like that with you in the first, if you have ever had a Security Clearance like I have you would understand that, whether classified or not.

Peace

21 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

That was genuine concern and if I were you I would delete that comment, because it is very broad and he should not be sharing gathered information like that with you in the first, if you have ever had a Security Clearance like I have you would understand that, whether classified or not.

Peace

You're reading too much into my comment.

But the concern is noted.

No worries. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, stevewinn said:

The U.S was ensuring freedom of Navigation in the region. when the chinese virus put U.S carriers in port.

so it was a secret weapon concocted by the Chinese then? An incredibly effective one too. Alternatively the US' Mighty War Machine is a complete paper tiger if a bit of a cough can neutralize its most powerful weapon of geopolitical power projection. :hmm: 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

They were  your words and they were completely wrong, nothing new about that though!!!!:whistle:Like I said how can the UK stop using 5K from  China and then make a deal with South Korea and Japan to use their 5K services when they are also supplied by the same company from China that the UK was already using. Sounds kinda redundant to be me, but maybe your Government is also clueless that the services they are seeking come from the same source they no longer wish to use!!!!!:tu:  

Peace like 

oh you back again trying to save face. try reading the post again, after all you quoted it in full, and you'll see the error your making, even another poster pointed it out. but alas. just ask if you need help.

2 hours ago, Montmorency the Dog said:

so it was a secret weapon concocted by the Chinese then? An incredibly effective one too. Alternatively the US' Mighty War Machine is a complete paper tiger if a bit of a cough can neutralize its most powerful weapon of geopolitical power projection. :hmm: 

No, lets try and be sensible.

1 minute ago, stevewinn said:

oh you back again trying to save face. try reading the post again, after all you quoted it in full, and you'll see the error your making, even another poster pointed it out. but alas. just ask if you need help.

No you read your post again, I just did an this is your exact comments:

It now seems that 5G Huawei is likely to be cancelled as the UK seeks partnership with S.Korea or Japanese company to supply 5G.

They were  your words and they were completely wrong, nothing new about that though!!!!:whistle:Like I said how can the UK stop using 5K from  China and then make a deal with South Korea and Japan to use their 5K services when they are also supplied by the same company from China that the UK was already using. Sounds kinda redundant to be me, but maybe your Government is also clueless that the services they are seeking come from the same source they no longer wish to use!!!!!:tu:  

So like I said above South Korea and Japan both use the 5G Huawei, so if the UK makes a deal with either South Korea or Japan they are still using 5G from Huawei, pay attention you will learn something.:no:

Peace

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

No, lets try and be sensible.

Back Peddle faster faster, HaHa!!!!!!!!!!!:whistle:

Peace

10 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Peace like 

Umm.. I don't think that South Korea or Japan ARE using Huawei ? They are using Nokia and Ericcson ? 

https://www.institutmontaigne.org/en/blog/japans-5g-mirror-europe

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1

@Manwon Lender

calm down, take it easy, your double posting what's the rush, what happened to peace?

Still making the same mistake. just ask for help if you need it.

Just now, stevewinn said:

@Manwon Lender

calm down, take it easy, your double posting what's the rush, what happened to peace?

Still making the same mistake. just ask for help if you need it.

My actions are very peaceful, if they were not I would be name calling like you often do. Instead I have proven your comments make no sense, if you wish to continue to drag this out, I will just leave you alone. Because it is not my intention to carry out a conversion with someone who don't even understand what he has written.;):lol:

Peace

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

My actions are very peaceful, if they were not I would be name calling like you often do. Instead I have proven your comments make no sense, if you wish to continue to drag this out, I will just leave you alone. Because it is not my intention to carry out a conversion with someone who don't even understand what he has written.;):lol:

Peace

I accept your withdrawal.

5 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

I accept your withdrawal.

I will withdrawal respectfully:D

Peace

10 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

@third_eye  My Brother what I find amazing is the fact that the posters in this thread really have no idea what is really going on in Hong Kong, and when someone who understands the Political situation and it's implications like you do try to explain it, no wants to listen,  they would rather get distorted news from their sources, now that is SAD!!!!!!:(

Peace my Brother

Hong Kong was a British Trojan horse designed to bring about political change in China.

By having a 50 year time limit before it could be annexed then it lets the people in mainland China see the difference in quality of life and wealth that those in Hong Kong enjoy. China, is acting to stop that by turning Hong Kong Communist. The people living in Hong Kong are going to fight to keep their democracy  So China either ends up sending in the military (turning the world against them), or once it spreads it brings down Communism.

China might have a large military but it is decades behind the USA, Britain, France, Italy, etc, in terms of technology and capabilities. A conflict would also cause them economic collapse as the worlds major exporter. We have the Chinese by the balls so to speak and I`m confident the collapse of Communism is just around the corner, but it will be a bloody one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Nokia and Ericcson

However... 

[00.08:09]

~

9 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

We have the Chinese by the balls so to speak and I`m confident the collapse of Communism is just around the corner, but it will be a bloody one.

Suck on your "Lemon"

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump has little choice but to stick with his Phase 1 China trade deal for now despite his anger at Beijing over the coronavirus pandemic, new Hong Kong security rules, and dwindling hopes China can meet U.S. goods purchase targets, people familiar with his administration's deliberations say.

The U.S.-China trade negotiations took more than two years, heaped tariffs on $370 billion of Chinese products, whipsawed financial markets and dimmed global growth prospects well before the coronavirus outbreak crushed them.

The next U.S. step would likely be reviving previously planned but canceled tariffs on some $165 billion worth of Chinese consumer goods, including Apple Inc cellphones and computers, toys and clothing - all ultimately paid by U.S. companies and passed on to consumers. Beijing would retaliate with tariffs on U.S. goods, fueling more market turmoil and delaying recovery.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-china-analysis/lemon-or-not-trump-stuck-with-phase-1-china-trade-deal-for-now-idUSKBN238219

~

Maybe starting a lemonade stand on the street corner where you reside might be a better idea ... 

~

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

..... So China either ends up sending in the military (turning the world against them), ......

The world 'turned against them' when they annexed Tibet. Didn't do Tibet much good though :(

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

The world 'turned against them' when they annexed Tibet. Didn't do Tibet much good though :(

Like Hitler with Belgium and Russia with Crimea. No one really does much when a big county takes a tiny country. :(

• Like 3

From what I'm reading it seems like South Korea started working on their 5g before most other nations.

Using their SK Telecom, KT, and LG plus, companies.

https://www-rcrwireless-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.rcrwireless.com/20190912/5g/how-south-korea-built-5g-and-what-its-learning/amp?usqp=mq331AQRKAGYAZ_LpoSW6sHVvwGwASA%3D&amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rcrwireless.com%2F20190912%2F5g%2Fhow-south-korea-built-5g-and-what-its-learning

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SK_Telecom

And they recently have let Huawei do stuff.

But Huwaei does not supply for SK Telecom.

Currently, Huawei provides its 5G network equipment for a small South Korean carrier LG Uplus. LG Uplus has said it does not plan to remove Huawei gear, but promised to step up security checks.

The two bigger carriers, SK Telecom and KT, do not use Huawei gear.

https://www-cnbc-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/05/30/huawei-launches-5g-lab-in-south-korea-keeps-it-low-key-after-us-ban.html?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=15913591562503&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnbc.com%2F2019%2F05%2F30%2Fhuawei-launches-5g-lab-in-south-korea-keeps-it-low-key-after-us-ban.html

So the U.K looking for alternatives from Huawei, in Korea, to make it's 5g network makes sense. (I didn't look in Japan but I assume it would be similar).

Edit: interesting side note Korea claims to be the first nation to roll out 5g.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Hong Kong was a British Trojan horse designed to bring about political change in China.

By having a 50 year time limit before it could be annexed then it lets the people in mainland China see the difference in quality of life and wealth that those in Hong Kong enjoy. China, is acting to stop that by turning Hong Kong Communist. The people living in Hong Kong are going to fight to keep their democracy  So China either ends up sending in the military (turning the world against them), or once it spreads it brings down Communism.

China might have a large military but it is decades behind the USA, Britain, France, Italy, etc, in terms of technology and capabilities. A conflict would also cause them economic collapse as the worlds major exporter. We have the Chinese by the balls so to speak and I`m confident the collapse of Communism is just around the corner, but it will be a bloody one.

That was the idea with British Hong Kong. It was the final attempt to bring change to China via soft power - after America lost China in a strategic policy error in 1949.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

The UK & USA dropped the ball on 5G. a mistake that wont be made with 6G.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

@third_eye  My Brother what I find amazing is the fact that the posters in this thread really have no idea what is really going on in Hong Kong, and when someone who understands the Political situation and it's implications like you do try to explain it, no wants to listen,  they would rather get distorted news from their sources, now that is SAD!!!!!!:(

Peace my Brother

I'm confused.  Third eye is from Hong Kong?  Well I was not aware of that.  Could have sworn it was Malaysia.  I would assume a rural Malaysians real knowledge about the reality of living in Hong Kong would probably be on par with my knowledge about running a farm in Mexico.  I guess I must be wrong.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I'm confused.  Third eye is from Hong Kong?  Well I was not aware of that.  Could have sworn it was Malaysia.  I would assume a rural Malaysians real knowledge about the reality of living in Hong Kong would probably be on par with my knowledge about running a farm in Mexico.  I guess I must be wrong.

We know more than you think, in OR out of the internet loop... 

~

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, third_eye said:

We know more than you think, in OR out of the internet loop... 

~

Me too.  I work with two people that fled Hong Kong a few years before China took over because they saw the writing on the wall and could afford to do that.  One is now a citizen and the other is about to marry an American woman.  They will never move back and are afraid to even visit.  So I guess we are now infested with cockroaches? ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

That not true.  Just ask all the people that China supplemented the Tibetan population with and they will all tell you very clearly word for word, "We love the Communist party and life has never been better in Tibet than now.  Praise our great leader" :gun:

• Haha 2

Just now, OverSword said:

Me too.  I work with two people that fled Hong Kong a few years before China took over because they saw the writing on the wall and could afford to do that. 

Fled is the key word. I understand and speak Cantonese on top of which I too have Hong Kong friends, more than two. 

Ask your friends where they got their "money" to afford that under the Brits.

~

One is now a citizen and the other is about to marry an American woman.  They will never move back and are afraid to even visit.

Afraid of what ?

The CCP will eat their babies? 

~

So I guess we are now infested with cockroaches? ;)

First year anniversary of the Hong Kong rioting coming up... 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOnw1E8EPEQkpHkCf6Jxu

How long has it been since it started in America? 

Maybe you should try holding your breath for eight minutes and forty six seconds.... 

~