Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
duchessofgloucester

Regression, Memories and Something strange

duchessofgloucester

Hi all i do not know where to post this for this particular topic but i just want to share with you something i tried past life regression sometime ago to focus on my life as Anne Neville. i was blocked from remembering for sometime but i think i remembered something about my childhood as Anne. Anne Memory ~ Me and Isabel I was wearing blue and Isabel green. I was running through Middleham castle and I think Isabel was running after me telling me to stop. I think she said something like “Anne, stop being silly” “Anne stop being so silly” or “slow down” or something similar. Now when the person told me to go back to my death as anne i remember but i will not say as it hard to talk about. 

Here some more memories from when i was Anne Neville :) 

1) Memory ~ My dearest sister Isabel helped me catch only the tiniest little glimpse of a memory i was 4 or 5 in middleham castle i was on the floor playing with some sort of wooden toy? i couldn't see very well since there was a black/dark overlay on the memory i had seen but it was something wooden. I was wearing blue i think. But yea that is the short memory

2)  the next dream i had was on feburary of last year (2019) it was a banquet i was sitting on the left side of the a table and i saw a woman dancing it was elizabeth of york my second cousin she was wearing a dark blue or green gown and a cone hat she was dancing and thats the memory..

3) Memory ~ I believe i am at my elder sister, Isabel Neville's wedding it is very dark and i think i was wearing either green or blue but i think i was wearing dark green i was behind isabel left side and i dont really know what color isabel was wearing because of the darkness but yes that is the memory.

4) Memory? ~ I only saw a glimpse of this but from what i felt i will share this.. i saw a bright overlay on the memory but me and Isabel were talking in some big hallway i don't know what she was wearing nor i. And from what else i feel happened from regression, we were talking and some people showed up and she told me to be quiet and when they left we continued

And aside from the memories of my past life something strange has been happening. i recently discovered i had something attached to me since birth. it is a good thing that is attached to me do not worry. I really want to speak to it but i am blocked i tried something that i thought would let me communicate with it. i think i did it wrong and i heard a strange non human voice that i can only describe as "Non-Human". I have been seeing strange synchronicities and signs. I have gifts like i said i am Clairessence i have the gift of "Psychic Smelling" i smell things nobody else can smell. i have been smelling cinnamon out of nowhere lately. and this strange perfume/cologne-like smell (the perfume/cologne like smell could be a dead family member coming to say hi as my birthday is coming up in a few days and not the thing attached to me because the thing that is attached to me had a non human sound) but the cinnamon-like smell i have been smelling recently i do not know about that could the thing attached have this cinnamon-like smell to it? who knows it could! i don't want to say what sort of entity is attached to me because i do not want to get laughed at.

Well that is all hope all is well with everyone and hope everyone is safe during these crazy times! 

• Like 1

papageorge1
18 minutes ago, duchessofgloucester said:

Hi all i do not know where to post this for this particular topic but i just want to share with you something i tried past life regression sometime ago to focus on my life as Anne Neville.

What has led you to believe you were Anne Neville in a previous life? 

• Like 1

duchessofgloucester
27 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

What has led you to believe you were Anne Neville in a previous life? 

Myself i tried Brian Weiss's past life regression and i knew for over a year i was anne by my own experince 

• Thanks 1