Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Thousands turn out for UK anti-racism protest


itsnotoutthere

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

They haven't been heard yet because the silent majority are primarily law abiding as opposed to the feral mob.

indeed.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Wepwawet said:

I was thinking whose statue will be torn down next and wondered if the statue of Robert Clive (Clive of India) standing in Shrewsbury might be a target for the mob, oh dear, it is

Remove Clive of India statue

And the observant who know the history of the French Revolution will probably have picked up on the "crime" of "insufficient revolutionary zeal" appearing now in a new format based on the slogan "silence is violence". There is nothing new under the sun, particularly when it comes to the mob and the cynics behind the mob.

How about the Gandhi statue in Parliament Square. Gandhi campaigned in favour of racial segregation, arguing that Indians as a race were "superior to savages or the natives of Africa"

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

How about the Gandhi statue in Parliament Square. Gandhi campaigned in favour of racial segregation, arguing that Indians as a race were "superior to savages or the natives of Africa"

Unlikely as it would not fit the agenda behind this. I do though fear for the statues of at least Drake, Raleigh and Cromwell. Tearing down Churchill will probably be at the top of their to do list, but I doubt if it will come in for more than graffiti, maybe a mohican again. Churchill looms so large, and is in living memory, that if he were torn down the silent majority may finally find their voice, and if they do, may realize that it is far louder than that of the ever "offended", enraged and vociferous marxists.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Wepwawet said:

Unlikely as it would not fit the agenda behind this. I do though fear for the statues of at least Drake, Raleigh and Cromwell. Tearing down Churchill will probably be at the top of their to do list, but I doubt if it will come in for more than graffiti, maybe a mohican again. Churchill looms so large, and is in living memory, that if he were torn down the silent majority may finally find their voice, and if they do, may realize that it is far louder than that of the ever "offended", enraged and vociferous marxists.

I agree,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Wepwawet said:

Unlikely as it would not fit the agenda behind this. I do though fear for the statues of at least Drake, Raleigh and Cromwell. Tearing down Churchill will probably be at the top of their to do list, but I doubt if it will come in for more than graffiti, maybe a mohican again. Churchill looms so large, and is in living memory, that if he were torn down the silent majority may finally find their voice, and if they do, may realize that it is far louder than that of the ever "offended", enraged and vociferous marxists.

That one would provoke national outrage.

There would be counter riots then.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

Protestors taped placards with anti-racism messages across Mahatma Gandhi’s statue in Parliament Square and wrote ‘racist’ near its plinth, 

Winston Churchill’s statue was also targeted, with the words sprayed on it: ‘was a racist’.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.hindustantimes.com/world-news/black-lives-matter-protests-gandhi-statue-targeted-in-london/story-PhDYQb8WxzhAwJySGpRhsM_amp.html

No way, NO EFFING WAY!

They truly are asking for people to hate them. How TF can they do this!!!!

This has gone TOO FAR. 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

That one would provoke national outrage.

There would be counter riots then.

Absolutely. I am fuming as I imagine many others are.

They can not get away with this.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, hetrodoxly said:

Black people make up 3% of the population in the UK, you rarely get an advert without black people in it, plenty without white people.

 

I think it's part of what's going on now.... building up to this situation where  ''''racism'''' is going to tried be used to destabilize this country - (and other Western Nations)... one thing they often do in adverts is promote mixed race couples and therefor mixed race children.. now there is absolutely nothing wrong with mixed race relationships and children BUT it's this heavy promotion in adverts that is suspicious - like a kind of eugenics propaganda creeping into something ''''innocent''' like an advert for this that or the other...but adverts aren't innocent advertising any more... at first that puzzled me then I realized that those who controlled the MSM controlled the adverts and they have obviously issued '''guidelines''' ??? - for the social engineering that is going on and being planned behind closed doors and outside the democratic process....

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Wepwawet said:

"No mention", perhaps the greatest weapon in their, or anybodies propaganda arsenal. People are not fools and will see through the blatant propagandising used in the past by totalitarian regimes, and more and more in our own times here, though there will be a drip drip effect. But not to say an event has occured, or even that an opinion not wanted by the BBC etc exists, is more damaging. Though if something has occured it will out eventually, though what occured will be spun and spun and spun, often by telling only one side of the story, or by using a "usefull idiot", often working class and inarticulate, to supposedly speak for the "other side". Or, they can ask questions that at face value make it seem they are covering both sides, but it's a trick. For example, last night I was listening to Stephen Nolan on radio 5 ask a guest, a black woman, about the attack on the police horse and the injuries, serious it seems, to the police officer, and how that can be justified. A good and valid question. She excused the appalling actions of these rioters by saying that black people were dying in police custody, and Nolan just let her get away with it. That's propaganda. But, in these "interesting times", I've probably committed a "hate crime" for even mentioning this, and me even saying that is proof that I am a victim of propaganda to think that I could be a "hate crimminal" for "wrong think". Oh how wonderful it is to live in these times with the world turned upside down and inside out.

 

thanks for that... yes omission is a powerful weapon for controlling the information... and controlling perception..

today I was in the car again at 12 o'clock when the BBC Hereford and Worcester Radio news came on (that's around the time that I pop to see my Mom through the Care Home window)  and today they must have felt the need to say '''something''' about the 'trouble' or it might have looked a bit suspicious -

so they led with a comment about police in Bristol being criticized for standing by and allowing that statue to be knocked over and chucked in the water... just a brief mention before going on to a longer part where someone who was involved in the protest was given air time to say that he understood why feelings were running high and that as a white male he wasn't racially profiled and stop and searched and... and..and .....etc etc...  ,,, --- you get the picture...

Like what you said about what you heard on Radio 5... excuses made ''''because''''....................

And regarding that ..... when did the saying 'Two wrongs don't make a right' stop being a thing..

Now it seems any wrong is excusable because.....

 

Edited by bee
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Wepwawet said:

I was thinking whose statue will be torn down next and wondered if the statue of Robert Clive (Clive of India) standing in Shrewsbury might be a target for the mob, oh dear, it is

Remove Clive of India statue

And the observant who know the history of the French Revolution will probably have picked up on the "crime" of "insufficient revolutionary zeal" appearing now in a new format based on the slogan "silence is violence". There is nothing new under the sun, particularly when it comes to the mob and the cynics behind the mob.

 

''''they'''' are really priming up the Mob...

I can understand the difficulties this is presenting for the 'authorities' and police because '''they''' are just waiting and hoping for something to really get their teeth into.... to up the ante of the protests... someone getting hurt or put in prison... a bit of over zealous policing to whip up emotion and keep it all going and growing...

I expect the Govt are hoping it will fizzle out if they just sit it out for a while... and after the venting things will settle down..?

not sure that's going to be allowed to happen but we shall see how all this goes...

dangerous times - the backlash against Brexit and the Trump Presidency and the rise of Populism in Europe... the political elite trying to  reassert their power... and agenda...

 

Edited by bee
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seems like those who are anti-racism tend to be the most racist. I think the average person doesn't give a ****.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Seems like those who are anti-racism tend to be the most racist. I think the average person doesn't give a ****.

Thats always been my opinion, that those that shout the word 'racist' the most tend to be the worst racists of all, because they see it in everything.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Seems like those who are anti-racism tend to be the most racist. I think the average person doesn't give a ****.

 

too true... the final irony

that 'Black Lives Matter' are a racist (and fascist like) organization...

being fawned over in a most ridiculous way...

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Thats always been my opinion, that those that shout the word 'racist' the most tend to be the worst racists of all, because they see it in everything.

 

5 minutes ago, bee said:

 

too true... the final irony

that 'Black Lives Matter' are a racist (and fascist like) organization...

being fawned over in a most ridiculous way...

 

I was always taught to judge a person by their character. I don't know everyone on the planet, so I can't make a blanket statement about such and such group. That would be stupid. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, bee said:

 

I think it's part of what's going on now.... building up to this situation where  ''''racism'''' is going to tried be used to destabilize this country - (and other Western Nations)... one thing they often do in adverts is promote mixed race couples and therefor mixed race children.. now there is absolutely nothing wrong with mixed race relationships and children BUT it's this heavy promotion in adverts that is suspicious - like a kind of eugenics propaganda creeping into something ''''innocent''' like an advert for this that or the other...but adverts aren't innocent advertising any more... at first that puzzled me then I realized that those who controlled the MSM controlled the adverts and they have obviously issued '''guidelines''' ??? - for the social engineering that is going on and being planned behind closed doors and outside the democratic process....

 

 

 

 

Plus you have to remember Bee that all these advertising companies as with the media are based in London where indeed the population is more the 50% non British shall we say, so as with a lot of things, including government, everything is seen through the prism of London. Plus of course these advertising wonks are probably graduates that have been though universities packed with left wing lecturers spewing liberal left wing politics. These people dont travel beyond the M25. 

Plus they start off thinking that they are in some way superior to everyone else.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

Absolutely. I am fuming as I imagine many others are.

They can not get away with this.

they will, the Police are to busy kneeling.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

 

I was always taught to judge a person by their character. I don't know everyone on the planet, so I can't make a blanket statement about such and such group. That would be stupid. 

Well, I was always told to treat people the way you would want to be treated followed by treat people the way they treat you.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

 

I was always taught to judge a person by their character. I don't know everyone on the planet, so I can't make a blanket statement about such and such group. That would be stupid. 

 

I take your point - there are always a mixture of people in any group - but is looking to me that the Black Lives Matter group has been infiltrated by some hard core political activists who could be closely allied to an agenda that is being cooked up behind closed doors...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, itsnotoutthere said:

Well, I was always told to treat people the way you would want to be treated followed by treat people the way they treat you.

That whole 'do unto others'. I think most were taught that. Good advice, though rarely practiced. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, bee said:

 

I take your point - there are always a mixture of people in any group - but is looking to me that the Black Lives Matter group has been infiltrated by some hard core political activists who could be closely allied to an agenda that is being cooked up behind closed doors...

 

I have no doubt that it was. The propaganda machine is always turning.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

they will, the Police are to busy kneeling.

There was a clip of a gang throwing things at the police, the police were retreating when they should have been steaming in there arresting everyone of them.

What the heck has happened? The animals have taken over! 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, bee said:

 

I take your point - there are always a mixture of people in any group - but is looking to me that the Black Lives Matter group has been infiltrated by some hard core political activists who could be closely allied to an agenda that is being cooked up behind closed doors...

 

Yes, those hard core activists are Black lives matter group.

They are becoming more racist everyday. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

There was a clip of a gang throwing things at the police, the police were retreating when they should have been steaming in there arresting everyone of them.

What the heck has happened? The animals have taken over! 

When a person's will has been broken there is no fight left. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.