Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Agent0range

Covid-19 Testing Swabs Destroyed

Recommended Posts

Agent0range
Quote

A Maine manufacturer of COVID-19 testing swabs said it’s discarding the entire output created while President Donald Trump toured the plant without a mask, USA Today reported.

A representative of Puritan Medical Products did not say explicitly that the action was due to Trump’s lack of protective gear during his tour on Friday, but no other explanation was offered. The swabs are being tossed as manufacturers struggle to keep up with demand for the critical for COVID-19 testing components. https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/puritan-medical-products-swabs-maine-trump-maskless-001927982.html

A cowardly man trying to look tough.  Elon Musk should give him the chance to be the President in space.  Obviously, he'd refuse the space suit.  Problems solved.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
micahc

they were all stained a nasty orange color.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

Didnt tRumps slow incompetent failure in covid response cost enough lives? Why is he still trying to kill people?

And yet another undeniable unquestionable epic fail by President tweety, it will be a hoot to see how his blind lemming worshippers will scratch and spew to try to defend this blunder by their lord and master, i can hear it now "fake news" "obamas fault"

OIP.4OZwjapVYlYcb7JmW9yr1wHaHa?w=193&h=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam

Whats the point of testing anyone now anyway with all the people out protesting. They obviously think they are all immune.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

TDS is getting stronger i see

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats

How did he contaminate them? It wasn’t a sterile environment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
13 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

How did he contaminate them? It wasn’t a sterile environment.

I think it was a sterile environment.  The white coats, hoods, goggles, and face masks in the pictures seem a little excessive to be merely covid prevention measures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jarocal
13 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

How did he contaminate them? It wasn’t a sterile environment.

I was gonna mention that he was not the only one in the pic not wearing a mask (or sterile suit). Even the majority of the people wearing masks were not in the other appropriate attire. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

I think it was a sterile environment.  The white coats, hoods, goggles, and face masks in the pictures seem a little excessive to be merely covid prevention measures.

If some bloke merely breathing in the same room as the swabs can contaminate them, you need more than masks to prevent contamination. You need full suits, pressurised environments, air locks, signs telling people what to do etc.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
9 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

If some bloke merely breathing in the same room as the swabs can contaminate them, you need more than masks to prevent contamination. You need full suits, pressurised environments, air locks, signs telling people what to do etc.

Nah.  I did a job at a factory that made medical stints.  It was a sterile environment and had the same level of precautions as this place.

The level of protection these people wear are more than what most hospitals did for covid patients.

I think it's a cost-factor issue.  Regulations are what they are and factories only do the minimum to comply.   It's all about profit first and foremost after all. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jarocal
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Nah.  I did a job at a factory that made medical stints.  It was a sterile environment and had the same level of precautions as this place.

The level of protection these people wear are more than what most hospitals did for covid patients.

I think it's a cost-factor issue.  Regulations are what they are and factories only do the minimum to comply.   It's all about profit first and foremost after all. 

Right but a dozen individuals walking through with more than the one catching all the heat for it not wearing a simple mask may lead to contamination. Company may have been playing both sides. Give Trump his walk through and then sincr they had to toss the stuff due to contamination, mollify the left and give them things to hurl at trump. 

Edited by Jarocal
Piney hides evidence of giants in America

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.