Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Physicist proposes answer to Fermi Paradox

1 hour ago, ufoguy said:

1: Video

2: Abductions

3: Implants

4: Documents

5: Moon

6: Ancient cave art

7: Petroglyphs

8: Geoglyphs

9: Hieroglyph

10: Local legends

11: Bible

12: Area S4 (thats few miles from area 51)

13: Ancient story of the Anunnaki

14: Stories about Vimanas in the hindu text

15: Dogon tribe about how they knew about Sirius system

Wow :lol: I have so many questions.... Local legends, the Moon, the Bible as hard scientific evidence of ET visiting the Earth???

I dont think that the word evidence means what you think it means.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ufoguy said:

1: Video

2: Abductions

3: Implants

4: Documents

5: Moon

6: Ancient cave art

7: Petroglyphs

8: Geoglyphs

9: Hieroglyph

10: Local legends

11: Bible

12: Area S4 (thats few miles from area 51)

13: Ancient story of the Anunnaki

14: Stories about Vimanas in the hindu text

15: Dogon tribe about how they knew about Sirius system

Your ignorance and gullibility is not evidence of aliens.

I asked for evidence and you gave everything from anecdotes to superstition.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ufoguy said:

I believe bob lazar and his claim that element 115 is these ufos energy source. How he explains it is pretty scientific to me

Then I'm guessing you don't know how gravity works.

Gravity is a "indentation" created by mass in spacetime. If something is "anti-gravity" it would be outside of time.

The real Element 115

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscovium

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Piney said:

Then I'm guessing you don't know how gravity works.

Gravity is a "indentation" created by mass in spacetime. If something is "anti-gravity" it would be outside of time.

The real Element 115

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscovium

Yeah scientist may have an idea or theory of how gravity works but they have yet to create artificial gravity. And according to bob lazar the information that he receive about one of the disk that he was working on at S4 was that there appears to be two different forms of gravitational force.

1: One that works on an atomic scale hold pieces of matter or holding atoms themselves together.

2: And other one is the one were all familiar with which is the earths gravity.

14 hours ago, Hazzard said:

Wow :lol: I have so many questions.... Local legends, the Moon, the Bible as hard scientific evidence of ET visiting the Earth???

I dont think that the word evidence means what you think it means.

Thats all i got. Unless you want to go to area 51 and see real ufos fly or u want to just be abducted by real aliens.

4 hours ago, ufoguy said:

Yeah scientist may have an idea or theory of how gravity works but they have yet to create artificial gravity. And according to bob lazar the information that he receive about one of the disk that he was working on at S4 was that there appears to be two different forms of gravitational force.

1: One that works on an atomic scale hold pieces of matter or holding atoms themselves together.

2: And other one is the one were all familiar with which is the earths gravity.

You just described the same form.  :lol:

There is only one type of gravity and if you believe that lying crank Bob Lazar, I wish you well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ufoguy said:

Thats all i got. Unless you want to go to area 51 and see real ufos fly or u want to just be abducted by real aliens.

Your mountain of evidence is essentially "I can't explain, therefore aliens".  If that is evidence then lightning is evidence of Zeus.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, ufoguy said:

Let me ask you this... Is there a UFO story/claim to be ET that you dont believe in. You know, one that seems to be a little bit to out there, even for you?

Have you ever debunked a UFO photo perhaps, or are they all genuine interstellar visitors?

Im sure you have heard about Billy Meier?... Is he credible to you?

8 hours ago, Hazzard said:

Let me ask you this... Is there a UFO story/claim to be ET that you dont believe in. You know, one that seems to be a little bit to out there, even for you?

Have you ever debunked a UFO photo perhaps, or are they all genuine interstellar visitors?

Im sure you have heard about Billy Meier?... Is he credible to you?

yes i do think hes credible...

but not all ufo photographs or videos in general are real...i can tell whats real and whats fake based on the real videos or photographs of ufos  that i've seen

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

but not all ufo photographs or videos in general are real...i can tell whats real and whats fake based on the real videos or photographs of ufos  that i've seen

The fact you believe in hoaxes proves you can't tell ****.

What do you think of Stan Romanek?  Is he also credible? 

Edited by Rlyeh

13 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Your mountain of evidence is essentially "I can't explain, therefore aliens".  If that is evidence then lightning is evidence of Zeus.

what i dont understand is you hear stories about Zeus but u dont question who or what Zeus is

3 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

The fact you believe in hoaxes proves you can't tell ****.

So the roswell ufo crash is a hoax?

1 minute ago, ufoguy said:

what i dont understand is you hear stories about Zeus but u dont question who or what Zeus is

Zeus is a deity from Greek mythology.  Do you think he is real?

3 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Zeus is a deity from Greek mythology.  Do you think he is real?

Zeus and all these ancient gods are all Anunnaki's (Extraterrestrials that helped create mankind)....if u believe in Charles Darwin evolution theory..then i feel sorry for u.. u are being mislead.

• Haha 1

Just now, ufoguy said:

So the roswell ufo crash is a hoax?

Major Jesse Marcel Sr claimed he was holding alien material until it was pointed out it was tin foil, then he changed his story.

You should be able to work it out, but then you believe a guy who takes pictures of singers and claims they're from the Pleiadeans.

• Haha 1

Just now, ufoguy said:

Zeus and all these ancient gods are all Anunnaki's (Extraterrestrials that helped create mankind)....if u believe in Charles Darwin evolution theory..then i feel sorry for u.. u are being mislead.

Wrong, the Anunnaki were a Mesopotamia pantheon.  The extraterrestrial nonsense comes from Zecharia Sitchin who couldn't translate Sumerian.  Feel sorry for yourself that you're so painfully ignorant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ufoguy said:

Dude! :lol: Billy Meier and his silly claims/photos has been debunked so hard its not even funny anymore. Every single picture he took is now proven a hoax beyond all doubt. Not even the most ignorant of woo woos are supporting this joker anymore. 

Here is just one of his claims (the weddingcake ufo) debunked.

https://www.billymeierufocase.org/wcufodeconstruction.html

You desperately need to work on your critical thinking abilities... among other things. 

..and what was that evidence about ET and the moon from your list?

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Major Jesse Marcel Sr claimed he was holding alien material until it was pointed out it was tin foil, then he changed his story.

You should be able to work it out, but then you believe a guy who takes pictures of singers and claims they're from the Pleiadeans.

The tin foil that Major Jesse Marcel Sr was holding up in that photograph was not the real crash debris. Real debris was found by a rancher named mac brazel. Brazel told Jesse Marcel about how the debris that he found was something like to tin foil but u could not damaged it in anyway. They tried burning and other things. They even said that when you take the material and crumple it up into a ball it unfolds itself back to its normal state without seeing any sign of a crease.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hazzard said:

Dude! :lol: Billy Meier and his silly claims/photos has been debunked so hard its not even funny anymore. Every single picture he took is now proven a hoax beyond all doubt. Not even the most ignorant of woo woos are supporting this joker anymore. 

Here is just one of his claims (the weddingcake ufo) debunked.

https://www.billymeierufocase.org/wcufodeconstruction.html

You desperately need to work on your critical thinking abilities... among other things. 

..and what was that evidence about ET and the moon from your list?

If you get a good telescope and zoom into the moon u can actually see ufos flying around. They look like balls of light. Also there is a alien base on the darkside of the moon. The side that the earth never sees.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1275853/alien-city-moon-dark-side-of-moon-nasa-conspiracy-theory-aliens-ufo

20 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

If you get a good telescope and zoom into the moon u can actually see ufos flying around. They look like balls of light. Also there is a alien base on the darkside of the moon. The side that the earth never sees.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1275853/alien-city-moon-dark-side-of-moon-nasa-conspiracy-theory-aliens-ufo

Have you actually captured these UFOs you see on film? Or are you simple regurgitating every scrap of UFO lore nonsense you come across? I'm inclined to think it's the latter. I recommend you do some real research on the topic and not the most viewed videos from YouTube.

7 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

The tin foil that Major Jesse Marcel Sr was holding up in that photograph was not the real crash debris.

"In the Berlitz–Moore book, Marcel is reported to have said, “Actually, this material may have looked like tinfoil and balsa wood, but the resemblance ended there […] They took one picture of me on the floor holding up some of the less-interesting metallic debris […] The stuff in that one photo was pieces of the actual stuff we found. It was not a staged photo.""

https://books.google.com.au/books?id=G5SFDwAAQBAJ&lpg=PR1&pg=PA72#v=onepage&q&f=false

3 hours ago, Trelane said:

Have you actually captured these UFOs you see on film? Or are you simple regurgitating every scrap of UFO lore nonsense you come across? I'm inclined to think it's the latter. I recommend you do some real research on the topic and not the most viewed videos from YouTube.

no i havent but i have seen ufos in real life

2 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

no i havent but i have seen ufos in real life

Lots of people have seen things flying through the air that they couldnt explain... Thats the U in UFO, unidentified. 

Seems to me that to think WE are the ONLY intelligent life in our universe of a bazillion galaxies is so incredibly narcissistic that I refrain further comment.

Just now, pallidin said:

Seems to me that to think WE are the ONLY intelligent life in our universe of a bazillion galaxies is so incredibly narcissistic that I refrain further comment.

You should work on your reading comprehension skills.

• Like 3