Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Physicist proposes answer to Fermi Paradox

3 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

"In the Berlitz–Moore book, Marcel is reported to have said, “Actually, this material may have looked like tinfoil and balsa wood, but the resemblance ended there […] They took one picture of me on the floor holding up some of the less-interesting metallic debris […] The stuff in that one photo was pieces of the actual stuff we found. It was not a staged photo.""

https://books.google.com.au/books?id=G5SFDwAAQBAJ&lpg=PR1&pg=PA72#v=onepage&q&f=false

General Roger Ramey...told Marcel  this what your going to present to the press. But the memo that ramey was holding up was about bodies and crash disk. That tin foil and balsa wood was fake evidence.

2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

You should work on your reading comprehension skills.

Don't attack me. I am God.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

no i havent but i have seen ufos in real life

Did you click and read the link I posted to you about the hoaxer Billy Meier? 

Just now, ufoguy said:

General Roger Ramey...told Marcel  this what your going to present to the press. But the memo that ramey was holding up was about bodies and crash disk. That tin foil and balsa wood was fake evidence.

The memo is unintelligible from the picture.  Marcel changed his story when it was pointed out he was holding tin foil.  Marcel was also caught out with a lie that he received 5 medals for shooting down enemy planes when no such thing happened.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tin foil?

Surely this is a metal composition used in advanced aircraft.

Just now, ufoguy said:

Any craft that glows and maneuvers like a fly in the sky is alien.

That's not evidence, that's an ignorant assertion.

• Like 1

Just now, Rlyeh said:

That's not evidence, that's an ignorant assertion.

Actually, the presumptive assertion is correct.

Any aerial craft that maneuvers in defiance of current physics is clearly subject to question.

1 minute ago, ufoguy said:

i call it common sense.

Anything you can't explain is aliens?  That's a fallacy.

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

Anything you can't explain is aliens?  That's a fallacy.

The fact that you can't seem to comprehend anything beyond yourself is, well, disturbing.

Don't you think?

1 minute ago, pallidin said:

Actually, the presumptive assertion is correct.

Any aerial craft that maneuvers in defiance of current physics is clearly subject to question.

Actually it's a combination of informal fallacies.  Argument from ignorance and argument from incredulity.

Any craft that you are ignorant of does not make it extra-terrestrial. 

2 minutes ago, pallidin said:

The fact that you can't seem to comprehend anything beyond yourself is, well, disturbing.

Don't you think?

The projection is strong here.  Do you understand why your ignorant reasoning is fallacious?

• Like 1

Rlyeh, you have what exactly is considered a BIASED opinion, but for some reason you refuse to recognize that.

18 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

Any craft that glows and maneuvers like a fly in the sky is alien. Oh and if u want to see invisible ufos, just get an night-vision camera

Screen-Shot-2015-09-21-at-1.11.51-PM.png

Yep, UFO.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

i call it common sense.

Those "alien bases" on the far side of the moon?... How can you be sure that they are not a camera artifact, a photoshop job, a hoax? Have you done your very best to try and debunk it before you made up your mind?

Just now, pallidin said:

Rlyeh, you have what exactly is considered a BIASED opinion, but for some reason you refuse to recognize that.

Considered by who?  You've presented one fallacy after another.  Have you thought (as hard as it might be) that you are the one with the problem?

• Like 1

There is life, intelligent life, spread throughout our incredibly vast universe... in my opinion.

@pallidin Do you understand why "I can't explain X, therefore aliens" is not sound reasoning?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

Considered by who?  You've presented one fallacy after another.  Have you thought (as hard as it might be) that you are the one with the problem?

It is clear that YOU consider "fallacy" to be a term only you are allowed to desseminate.

You're a narccissist.

5 minutes ago, pallidin said:

It is clear that YOU consider "fallacy" to be a term only you are allowed to desseminate.

You're a narccissist.

You can't get enough of parroting your misinformed opinion.

You've made it quite clear over the years that anything your little brain doesn't understand is either God or aliens.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

Misinformed by whom or through what avenue?

3 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

The memo is unintelligible from the picture.  Marcel changed his story when it was pointed out he was holding tin foil.  Marcel was also caught out with a lie that he received 5 medals for shooting down enemy planes when no such thing happened.

Marcel is not a liar

In effort to escape moderator punishment, I formally refuse further comment.

1 minute ago, ufoguy said:

Marcel is not a liar

Yet he lied about his air force accomplishments.

• Thanks 1