Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Physicist proposes answer to Fermi Paradox

36 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

Any craft that glows and maneuvers like a fly in the sky is alien. Oh and if u want to see invisible ufos, just get an night-vision camera

https://www.livescience.com/21672-invisible-ufos-fill-skies.html

You do know that they explain your glowing UFOs in that very same link that you posted? But you didnt read the whole thing, did you?!

Just enough to pick the stuff you agree with. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Hazzard said:

You do know that they explain your glowing UFOs in that very same link that you posted? But you didnt read the whole thing, did you?!

Just enough to pick the stuff you agree with. 

But u can spot ufos with night vision cameras tho

1 hour ago, ufoguy said:

But u can spot ufos with night vision cameras tho

You dont seem to care at all that I have shown you counter evidence for the three points (Moonbase, Meier and now the nightvision UFOs) for you to at least slow down ....But no,  you just keep going!?

Edited by Hazzard

3 hours ago, ufoguy said:

no i havent but i have seen ufos in real life

That is interesting as I have seen a unicorn in the woods once. It was being chased by an ogre.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, pallidin said:

Seems to me that to think WE are the ONLY intelligent life in our universe of a bazillion galaxies is so incredibly narcissistic that I refrain further comment.

In effort to escape moderator punishment, I formally refuse further comment.

Your opinion about life existing elsewhere while possible, has nothing directly to do with what is being discussed. The latter part, well you obviously feel compelled to continue to troll this thread. If you truly refuse to comment, then don't.

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Hazzard said:

You dont seem to care at all that I have shown you counter evidence for the three points (Moonbase, Meier and now the nightvision UFOs) for you to at least slow down ....But no,  you just keep going!?

Because when credible people are telling u that aliens are here and our government knows about them, also knows that these aliens are going around abducting people and mutilating our cattle and our governments are making death threads to some of the ufo eye witnesses with their men in black, not to mention they're making technology exchanges with these aliens, it doesnt matter what u do or say. The overwhelming evidence out weighs your efforts to discredit them. You will see more and more reports of ufos. More credible videos. More government whistle blowers coming forward. The more the ufos or aliens keep showing up the more and more people are going to believe. Well not believe but know that they are here until full disclosure happens. When that happens guess who's going to be the ones laughing?...Us the believers at skeptics.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Trelane said:

That is interesting as I have seen a unicorn in the woods once. It was being chased by an ogre.

thats good

Edited by ufoguy

ufoguy, let's forget for just a brief moment about the effect you are having on your cred by trolposting these videos.. and just remind you that it is regarded as rather bad form (ie lazy, and an indication that you can't use your own words..) to simply post video links at a DISCUSSION forum...

Also, may I observe that when you were earlier asked to post your single BEST example of a UFO incident, you posted a reference including a hoaxed photograph... yes, that was your 'best'.. :D

Perhaps you'd like to make up for that effort, and tell us which one is NOW your very favoritest one.  Because frankly, and I think I can speak for others here, we are sick and tired of moronic postings of link after link after link of long debunked UFO=alienz bullshiʇ.

So, what is your very favorite, most bestest case?  From that we can judge your expertise.  Me, I don't think it will survive..... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/15/2020 at 5:52 AM, ufoguy said:

There are pictures of the ufos over washinton. Pics are all over the internet. You can see them as dots of lights. Jets were sent off to take them down and when the jets got there the ufos disappeared. When the jets left the ufos reappeared again. This was all captured on radar.

ufocapitol1952a.jpg

And they were explained. As all of your pointers have been so far. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@ufoguy Come on, Phil Schneider?  Earlier you said Billy Meier is credible.  Do you believe every bull**** artist?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

@ufoguy Come on, Phil Schneider?  Earlier you said Billy Meier is credible.  Do you believe every bull**** artist?

I've got a hypothesis......

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLLLlx-qy8Ny4dudVJOnf

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT65DrFn_-ycguLd0TSCiO

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQcYq2-b0q1T2nkODmckM

What say you?

On 6/9/2020 at 10:21 PM, Trelane said:

I'm sure their is an abundance of intelligent life. The vastness of the universe may prevent our detection or communication with those beings. What I see often though is speculation based on human history, the human perspective and knowledge of the universe from our tiny outpost. The speck of dust suspended in a sunbeam. in quaint little area of our own galaxy. 

agreed, but then again we don't have another framework, do we?

9 hours ago, ufoguy said:

thats good

1. Flares.

2.Flares.

3. Fake.

Congratulations.

With these three tired and long ago debunked videos you have now successfully vaporized every and all credibility you had left as a UFO slinger.
May I suggest that you take some classes in critical thinking and science... Its not only useful when it comes to investigating the paranormal but also in every day life. As amusing as your posts have been I kind of feel sorry for you. I wonder how old you are.

It reminds me of when I was talking spacecreatures with my 9 year old (Star Wars crazy) nephew.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, psyche101 said:

What say you?

Another papageorge1?  Reminds me more of BuddingPsychic1111 minus the delusion of self-importance.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, badeskov said:

And they were explained. As all of your pointers have been so far. 

yea too bad those explanations aren't valid...

11 hours ago, Hazzard said:

1. Flares.

2.Flares.

3. Fake.

Congratulations.

With these three tired and long ago debunked videos you have now successfully vaporized every and all credibility you had left as a UFO slinger.
May I suggest that you take some classes in critical thinking and science... Its not only useful when it comes to investigating the paranormal but also in every day life. As amusing as your posts have been I kind of feel sorry for you. I wonder how old you are.

It reminds me of when I was talking spacecreatures with my 9 year old (Star Wars crazy) nephew.

Come on now your being imaginative flares? u want them to be flares so bad its funny. Whats ur next explanation, swamp gas?... lol ....no let me guess a weather balloon !....lol u skeptics crack me up...lol

Edited by ufoguy

20 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

ufoguy, let's forget for just a brief moment about the effect you are having on your cred by trolposting these videos.. and just remind you that it is regarded as rather bad form (ie lazy, and an indication that you can't use your own words..) to simply post video links at a DISCUSSION forum...

Also, may I observe that when you were earlier asked to post your single BEST example of a UFO incident, you posted a reference including a hoaxed photograph... yes, that was your 'best'.. :D

Perhaps you'd like to make up for that effort, and tell us which one is NOW your very favoritest one.  Because frankly, and I think I can speak for others here, we are sick and tired of moronic postings of link after link after link of long debunked UFO=alienz bullshiʇ.

So, what is your very favorite, most bestest case?  From that we can judge your expertise.  Me, I don't think it will survive..... 

ok how about this.....

1: travis walton abduction case.

2:Malmstrom Air Force Base ufo case

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, psyche101 said:

I've got a hypothesis......

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLLLlx-qy8Ny4dudVJOnf

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT65DrFn_-ycguLd0TSCiO

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQcYq2-b0q1T2nkODmckM

What say you?

Phil Schneider is speaking the truth.....

32 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

ok how about this.....

1: travis walton abduction case.

My God, dude! :lol: You really are clueless! You just picked another silly case from the UFO hall of Shame. This crap was debunked decades ago. Not even the grandfather of UFOlogy, Stanton Friedman, believed in this one.

• Thanks 1

My God, dude! :lol: You really are clueless! You just picked another silly case from the UFO hall of Shame. This crap was debunked decades ago. Not even the grandfather of UFOlogy, Stanton Friedman, believed in this one.

Well Stanton Friedman...didnt believe bob lazar too but both bob and travis passed the lie detector test.

25 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

Well Stanton Friedman...didnt believe bob lazar too but both bob and travis passed the lie detector test.

To bad the liedetector is far from 100%... Would be awesome if it was.

It seems to me that you choose to believe in all these stories. Based on nothing more than your.... ??? What?

Till me, how do you separate the BS, fakes and hoaxes from "the real deal"?

8 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

that whistleblower is not credible....

bob and travis didnt study how to beat a lie detector test..in school.....lol

If you can convince yourself that your lie is true, then according to the test it is perceived as a "true" lie. 

To bad the liedetector is far from 100%... Would be awesome if it was.

It seems to me that you choose to believe in all these stories. Based on nothing more than your.... ??? What?

Till me, how do you separate the BS, fakes and hoaxes from "the real deal"?

its easy to tell the difference between CGI and real thing...

First u have to verify the evidence from multiple sources . If all sources verify the same description, and all evidence match then u know its real.