Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Physicist proposes answer to Fermi Paradox

7 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

Look if they get a signal the government has to get involved during verification.

As the SETI Institute is a NGO its independent from any gouvernment paternalism

• Like 2

3 hours ago, toast said:

As the SETI Institute is a NGO its independent from any gouvernment paternalism

Like I said (Anything) evolving aliens is a national security concern.

And the Orson Welles broadcast in 1938 of an alien invasion was one of the reasons why the government had to take precaution when it comes to any kind of contact with aliens.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

Look if they get a signal the government has to get involved during verification. If the signal is verified that its a true alien signal, its the governments decision to decide if the public is ready for that information. Trust me that information is not going out. Instead they'll just say oops... srry guys just another earthly signal interruption. And its gonna be the same thing over and over. Contact made by an alien civilization is national security concern.

Did you not read what I just posted?!...You seem to believe that the American government is the only player in this game!? Go back and read it again, and then I would like you to adress the part about 72 space agencies world wide engaged in activities related to outer space and space exploration. Not even to mention the thousands of amature astronomers all over the planet. 

Think about it.

Some of these countries arent even US friendly, so to be first for them when it comes to such an epic and historical event would be awesome.

Only a conspiracy ignoranus can believe that an ETI signal can be kept a secret for more than a day or two...

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ufoguy said:

They are going to make sure we get earthly signals forever...never from aliens.

What about the WOW signal from 1977? EVERYBODY knew about that one as it unfolded.

Or the one from June of 1997... the New York Times science reporter knew about it within hours!!

The rest of the world was involved in the detections and the search of cause and origin.

Keeping it a secret my ass :lol:

You have been watching to many movies about aliens only visiting/contacting the evil US government.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Hazzard said:

What about the WOW signal from 1977? EVERYBODY knew about that one as it unfolded.

Or the one from June of 1997... the New York Times science reporter knew about it within hours!!

The rest of the world was involved in the detections and the search of cause and origin.

Keeping it a secret my ass :lol:

You have been watching to many movies about aliens only visiting/contacting the evil US government.

Like I said even if they get a real signal....they're just gonna say oops... srry guys just another earthly signal interruption. Every government is going to step in and take control of the situation and repeat the same thing.

:sleepy:

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

Like I said even if they get a real signal....they're just gonna say oops... srry guys just another earthly signal interruption. Every government is going to step in and take control of the situation and repeat the same 

You mean like they did with the signal detected back in1977?

Edited by Hazzard
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

yup

You really are clueless, arent you! :lol:

Nothing even close to what you are talking about happend after the Wow signal was found. There was no government lid put on it, there was no Earthly explanation forced on the public. 

Astronomers world wide keept working for years to find the origin, looking att plausable causes, following the evidence, as all good investigators should.

Not at all like you, looking only for the stuff that you agree with.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Hazzard said:

You really are clueless, arent you! :lol:

Nothing even close to what you are talking about happend after the Wow signal was found. There was no government lid put on it, there was no Earthly explanation forced on the public. 

Astronomers world wide keept working for years to find the origin, looking att plausable causes, following the evidence, as all good investigators should.

Not at all like you, looking only for the stuff that you agree with.

That signal might of been real..but...they said it was something else. So that means every time they get a real signal...their just going to say its something else every time or they might say there is bug in the system. They say hey we got a alien signal....oops srry fokes its just our satellite or something like that..every time..

18 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

That signal might of been real..but...they said it was something else. So that means every time they get a real signal...their just going to say its something else every time or they might say there is bug in the system. They say hey we got a alien signal....oops srry fokes its just our satellite or something like that..every time..

Wrong again. They never said it was "something else". They will of course look for other explanations just to be sure.

Dont you ever get tired of putting your ignorance on display for all to see?

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 2

Wrong again. They never said it was "something else". 

Dont you ever get tired of putting your ignorance on display for all to see?

no...its actual fun debating with skeptics on this topic...

Just now, ufoguy said:

There is no debate. 

There is only you making a total fool out of yourself.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

I think that makes you a bad person. It's not like you ever have, or can support your claims. It's not like you have ever entered into and amicable and sensible discussion regarding both sides, you have promoted outright lies and your rude. You got and run with your posts which are obviously orchestrated to perturb actual thinkers who regard reason and logic. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

• Like 4

There is no debate. 

There is only you making a total fool out of yourself.

Actually its u...have u seen the polls of believers vs skeptics on ufos? your out numbered guy. Like i said the more these ufos show up, the more abductions take place, the more and more people are going to believe aliens are here. The numbers are just going to keep growing.

32 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

Actually its u...have u seen the polls of believers vs skeptics on ufos? your out numbered guy. Like i said the more these ufos show up, the more abductions take place, the more and more people are going to believe aliens are here. The numbers are just going to keep growing.

Ok, one more time for the cheap seats...

Not so long ago we believed in witches so much that we executed 100 000 people world wide.... does that mean that witches were real?

The matter of the UFO enigma will only be solved by real evidence, not by the intensity of opinion!

It doesnt matter if the whole world believe in ET visitation, if its not real.

Edited by Hazzard
Who cares
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, psyche101 said:

I think that makes you a bad person. It's not like you ever have, or can support your claims. It's not like you have ever entered into and amicable and sensible discussion regarding both sides, you have promoted outright lies and your rude. You got and run with your posts which are obviously orchestrated to perturb actual thinkers who regard reason and logic. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

I dont promote lies ur just in denial...

3 hours ago, psyche101 said:

You should watch more ancient aliens episodes...

1 minute ago, ufoguy said:

You should read non fiction.

• Like 1

Ok, one more time for the cheap seats...

Not so long ago we believed in witches so much that we executed 100 000 people world wide.... does that mean that witches were real?

The matter of the UFO enigma will only be solved by real evidence, not by the intencity of opinion!

It doesnt matter if the whole world believe in ET visitation, if its not real.

ahh..but witches are real...even today there are people studying witch craft .

14 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

ahh..but witches are real...even today there are people studying witch craft 

There is no need for people of reason trying to discredit and ridicule the ET visitation believers, you are doing a better job at that that those skeptical ever could. :lol:

The last thing UFOlogy need is more **** in the already stinky waters.

If I worked for MUFON I would hate people like you.

There is no need for people of reason trying to discredit and ridicule the ET visitation believers, you are doing a better job at that that those skeptical ever could. :lol:

The last thing UFOlogy need is more **** in the already stinky waters.

If I worked for MUFON I would hate people like you.

na supporters of ufology would love people like me. I'm like a mulder from x-files..and ur more like a scully

27 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

na supporters of ufology would love people like me. I'm like a mulder from x-files..and ur more like a scully

You are believer with nothing tangible or real to present or support your opinion. At best you are simply misguided, however I'm inclined to think far worse. Keep the receipt pal, I ain't buying it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ufoguy said:

ahh..but witches are real...even today there are people studying witch craft .

And all of that is pure psychology. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ufoguy said:

You would be better served to not watch that racist trash.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1