Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Physicist proposes answer to Fermi Paradox

31 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

Nope human evolution from homo erotus to homo sapians is from genetic engineering...

Do you have any real proof with that claim, or am I supposed to take your word for it?

A link perhaps?

35 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

Nope human evolution from homo erotus {SIC} to homo sapians {SIC} is from genetic engineering...

Handwaved bull**** like this, without any supporting evidence whatsoever, may be handwaved and flushed away immediately.

And those who repetitively post such diarrhoea should be Ignored.

Especially when he can't even spell the terms..... :D :D :D 

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Handwaved bull**** like this, without any supporting evidence whatsoever, may be handwaved and flushed away immediately.

43 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

I ask you for real proof and you give me a video of Gregg Braden!!!!!!? What the hell is wrong with you!! :wacko:

This guy is as woo woo as they get! He writes fiction for a living. He argues that human emotions affect DNA, that collective prayer may heal the body, that the world is a mind!! 

This fool argued that the change in the Earths magnetic field might have effects on human DNA... and claimed that he healed himself from cancer just by thinking he was well!! 

Why the F would you believe in someone like that, and even more amazing, post it to me as proof of your crackpot belief?!!

You dont have a scientific, reasonable, skeptical, logical, rational cell in your entire body, do you!

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hazzard said:

I ask you for real proof and you give me a video of Gregg Braden!!!!!!? What the hell os wrong with you!! :wacko:

This guy is as woo woo as they get! He argues that human emotions affect DNA, that collective prayer may heal the body, that the world is a mind!! 

This fool argued that the change in the Earths magnetic field might have effects on human DNA... and claimed that he healed himself from cancer just by thinking he was well!! 

Why the F would you believe in someone like that, and even more amazing, post it to me as proof of your crackpot belief?!!

You dont have a scientific, reasonable, skeptical, logical, rational cell in your entire body, do you!

lol...that video was just to give an idea of why the evolution idea had holes...

this link is what i wanted to post

https://zeenews.india.com/news/science/alien-message-embedded-in-our-genetic-code_839240.html

Yeah, homo erotus and homo sapians, I tell ya!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

I think he talking about mothman

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnathothlibus_erotus

:innocent:

43 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

From your link!

"This interpretation leads to a far-fetched conclusion that the genetic code, "appears that it was invented outside the solar system already several billions years ago," endorsing the idea of panspermia - that Earth was seeded with interstellar life."

Can you now see how this is not proof of anything! Especially not ET intervention in human creation. A comet seeding early Earth, the jury is still out on that one.

Intelligent design is nothing more than biblical creationism in sheeps clothing. Christian fundamentalists love that stuff.   The proposition is that our biology is so complex it must have been engineered by a higher power.

I don't know, therefore aliens - General Discussion - Neowin

Edited by Hazzard
clarification
  • Like 3

From your link!

"This interpretation leads to a far-fetched conclusion that the genetic code, "appears that it was invented outside the solar system already several billions years ago," endorsing the idea of panspermia - that Earth was seeded with interstellar life."

Can you now see how this is not proof of anything! Especially not ET intervention in human creation. A comet seeding early Earth, the jury is still out on that one.

Intelligent design is nothing more than biblical creationism in sheeps clothing. Christian fundamentalists love that stuff.   The proposition is that our biology is so complex it must have been engineered by a higher power.

I don't know, therefore aliens - General Discussion - Neowin

Its funny how the theme about gods creating man is in our ancient history..written in stone...but u choose to believe everything else except the god part. Its a form of human arrogance that has grown since the days of Galileo.

27 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

Its funny how the theme about gods creating man is in our ancient history..written in stone...but u choose to believe everything else except the god part. Its a form of human arrogance that has grown since the days of Galileo.

God or Aliens creating mankind?... to me they are equally insulting. 

Of course I can understand the need for some people to believe, but at the same time it blows me away that people in this day and age still believe in that God nonsense. 

As for ET as a creator,... well lets just say that Im going to need more than a couple of silly youtube videos and wild speculations from Vladimir in Kazakhstan to buy that one!

• Like 4

God or Aliens creating mankind?... to me they are equally insulting. 

Of course I can understand the need for some people to believe, but at the same time it blows me away that people in this day and age still believe in that God nonsense. 

As for ET as a creator,... well lets just say that Im going to need more than a couple of silly youtube videos and wild speculations from Vladimir in Kazakhstan to buy that one!

Lets put it like this we are born to be creators. Almost everyday someone comes up with somthing new whether in science or art, math and astronomy. Scientists are experimenting with cloning and other things. Maybe in 100 or 500 yrs we go off to new planets to create life ourselves. I dont see anything wrong about us being the direct result of that. To me its a form of inheritance and tradition. One day we're gonna be called gods by our own creation. I definitely believe we're gonna have a future like star trek .

Edited by ufoguy
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

Lets put it like this we are born to be creators. Almost everyday someone comes up with somthing new whether in science or art, math and astronomy. Scientists are experimenting with cloning and other things. Maybe in 100 or 500 yrs we go off to new planets to create life ourselves. I dont see anything wrong about us being the direct result of that. To me its a form of inheritance and tradition. One day we're gonna be called gods by our own creation. I definitely believe we're gonna have a future like star trek .

what does that have to do with Hazzard's reply?

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Dejarma said:

what does that have to do with Hazzard's reply?

What im saying is we humans are going to do what aliens did to us...in a 100 or 500 yrs...we are going to travel thru out the universe and create different kinds of life forms

6 hours ago, ufoguy said:

What im saying is we humans are going to do what aliens did to us...in a 100 or 500 yrs...we are going to travel thru out the universe and create different kinds of life forms

Thats a nice thought, and I like Star Trek...  much better than the future others believe we have comming. The MAD MAX version.

You have heard of the Great Filter, right?

"Alien life is likely, but there is none that we can see. Therefore, it could be the case that somewhere along the trajectory of life's development, there is a massive and common challenge that ends alien life before it becomes intelligent enough and widespread enough for us to see—a great filter....life might evolve to our level all the time but get wiped out by some unknowable catastrophe. Discovering nuclear power is a likely event for any advanced society, but it also has the potential to destroy such a society. Utilizing a planet's resources to build an advanced civilization also destroys the planet: the current process of climate change serves as an example. Or, it could be something entirely unknown, a major threat that we can't see and won't see until it's too late."

https://bigthink.com/matt-davis/is-the-universe-a-graveyard-the-great-filter-theory-explains-why-we-havent-found-alien-life

As for your other moviebased belief (Alien Prometheus) it begs the question, who created the creators, and who created them and so forth ad infinitum...

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, toast said:

Yeah, homo erotus and homo sapians, I tell ya!

Are those related to homo eroticus and homo sanspants?

Edited by onlookerofmayhem
Words
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, ufoguy said:

What you're describing is called "science fiction".

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Hazzard said:

Thats a nice thought, and I like Star Trek...  much better than the future others believe we have comming. The MAD MAX version.

You have heard of the Great Filter, right?

"Alien life is likely, but there is none that we can see. Therefore, it could be the case that somewhere along the trajectory of life's development, there is a massive and common challenge that ends alien life before it becomes intelligent enough and widespread enough for us to see—a great filter....life might evolve to our level all the time but get wiped out by some unknowable catastrophe. Discovering nuclear power is a likely event for any advanced society, but it also has the potential to destroy such a society. Utilizing a planet's resources to build an advanced civilization also destroys the planet: the current process of climate change serves as an example. Or, it could be something entirely unknown, a major threat that we can't see and won't see until it's too late."

https://bigthink.com/matt-davis/is-the-universe-a-graveyard-the-great-filter-theory-explains-why-we-havent-found-alien-life

As for your other moviebased belief (Alien Prometheus) it begs the question, who created the creators, and who created them and so forth ad infinitum...

You know u'd think someone like u would give mankind little bit more credit or optimism when it comes to survival...its a bit of a contradictory...^_^

Edited by ufoguy

3 hours ago, ufoguy said:

You know u'd think someone like u would give mankind little bit more credit or optimism when it comes to survival...its a bit of a contradictory...^_^

Someone like me? 

5 hours ago, ufoguy said:

nah its called a humans destiny

As with all your previous posts, you are stating a belief here, a wish, and your opinion on a subject you know very little about.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hazzard said:

As with all your previous posts, you are stating a belief here, a wish, and your opinion on a subject you know very little about.

I still know more than u

1 hour ago, ufoguy said:

I still know more than u

At an age of 14, no, I dont think so.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, ufoguy said:

nah its called a humans destiny

That would be a great title for science fiction novel, well, once you fix the spelling error of course.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ufoguy said:

I still know more than u

All from hoaxers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1