Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Physicist proposes answer to Fermi Paradox

311 posts in this topic

ufoguy
On 6/13/2020 at 9:25 PM, the13bats said:

No need for your odd version for forum dramatics

My dvd collection wasnt my focus,

Aliens and ass smacking? Whatever gets you home guy,

No, the washington non event doesnt prove that aliens have visited earth, there isnt even a picture of the alleged UFOs from that case, and remember ufo doesnt mean alien.

There are pictures of the ufos over washinton. Pics are all over the internet. You can see them as dots of lights. Jets were sent off to take them down and when the jets got there the ufos disappeared. When the jets left the ufos reappeared again. This was all captured on radar.

ufocapitol1952a.jpg

• Haha 3

the13bats

Epic fail.

6 hours ago, ufoguy said:

There are pictures of the ufos over washinton. Pics are all over the internet. You can see them as dots of lights. Jets were sent off to take them down and when the jets got there the ufos disappeared. When the jets left the ufos reappeared again. This was all captured on radar.

ufocapitol1952a.jpg

You really dont do any research i see...

https://www.blueblurrylines.com/2014/12/photo-fakery-washington-dc-flying.html?m=1

5cdb72af4a49c_ScreenShot2014-12-02at10_49.31AM(2).jpg.0f9e3335ab6c3a83b2cac1add067120d.jpg

10480_0(2).jpg.e163a65c9230604d801a916dd0c73693.jpg

If i have learned anything and while i make no claims of clairvoyance you will blame me and blame the very well researched and presented facts about this case as being wrong and that you are right,  Lets see.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

ufoguy
13 hours ago, the13bats said:

Epic fail.

You really dont do any research i see...

https://www.blueblurrylines.com/2014/12/photo-fakery-washington-dc-flying.html?m=1

5cdb72af4a49c_ScreenShot2014-12-02at10_49.31AM(2).jpg.0f9e3335ab6c3a83b2cac1add067120d.jpg

10480_0(2).jpg.e163a65c9230604d801a916dd0c73693.jpg

If i have learned anything and while i make no claims of clairvoyance you will blame me and blame the very well researched and presented facts about this case as being wrong and that you are right,  Lets see.

yeah nice try but they didnt have photoshop in 1952.

and you also forgot about Albert. M Chop. A radar spokesmen tracking these objects on radar. Heres the story if u wanna brush up on your facts.

At 8:15 p.m. on Saturday, July 26, 1952, a pilot and stewardess on a National Airlines flight into Washington observed some strange lights above their plane. Within minutes, both radar centers at National Airport, and the radar at Andrews AFB, were tracking more unknown objects.[12] USAF master sergeant Charles E. Cummings visually observed the objects at Andrews, he later said that "these lights did not have the characteristics of shooting stars. There was [sic] no trails . . . they traveled faster than any shooting star I have ever seen." [5]

Meanwhile, Albert M. Chop, the press spokesman for Project Blue Book, arrived at National Airport and, due to security concerns, denied several reporters' requests to photograph the radar screens. He then joined the radar center personnel.[13] By this time (9:30 p.m.) the radar center was picking up unknown objects in every sector. At times the objects traveled slowly; at other times they reversed direction and moved across the radarscope at speeds calculated at up to 7,000 mph (11,250 km/h).[14] At 11:30 p.m., two U.S. Air Force F-94 Starfire jet fighters from New Castle Air Force Base in Delaware arrived over Washington. Captain John McHugo, the flight leader, was vectored towards the radar blips but saw nothing, despite repeated attempts.[15] However, his wingman, Lieutenant William Patterson, did see four white "glows" and chased them.[3] He later said that "I tried to make contact with the bogies below 1,000 feet. I was at my maximum speed...I ceased chasing them because I saw no chance of overtaking them."[3] According to Albert Chop, when ground control asked Patterson "if he saw anything", Patterson replied "'I see them now and they're all around me. What should I do?'...And nobody answered, because we didn't know what to tell him.

Screenshot 11.png

Edited by ufoguy
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

the13bats
28 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

yeah nice try but they didnt have photoshop in 1952.

and you also forgot about Albert. M Chop. A radar spokesmen tracking these objects on radar. Heres the story if u wanna brush up on your facts.

At 8:15 p.m. on Saturday, July 26, 1952, a pilot and stewardess on a National Airlines flight into Washington observed some strange lights above their plane. Within minutes, both radar centers at National Airport, and the radar at Andrews AFB, were tracking more unknown objects.[12] USAF master sergeant Charles E. Cummings visually observed the objects at Andrews, he later said that "these lights did not have the characteristics of shooting stars. There was [sic] no trails . . . they traveled faster than any shooting star I have ever seen." [5]

Meanwhile, Albert M. Chop, the press spokesman for Project Blue Book, arrived at National Airport and, due to security concerns, denied several reporters' requests to photograph the radar screens. He then joined the radar center personnel.[13] By this time (9:30 p.m.) the radar center was picking up unknown objects in every sector. At times the objects traveled slowly; at other times they reversed direction and moved across the radarscope at speeds calculated at up to 7,000 mph (11,250 km/h).[14] At 11:30 p.m., two U.S. Air Force F-94 Starfire jet fighters from New Castle Air Force Base in Delaware arrived over Washington. Captain John McHugo, the flight leader, was vectored towards the radar blips but saw nothing, despite repeated attempts.[15] However, his wingman, Lieutenant William Patterson, did see four white "glows" and chased them.[3] He later said that "I tried to make contact with the bogies below 1,000 feet. I was at my maximum speed...I ceased chasing them because I saw no chance of overtaking them."[3] According to Albert Chop, when ground control asked Patterson "if he saw anything", Patterson replied "'I see them now and they're all around me. What should I do?'...And nobody answered, because we didn't know what to tell him.

Well duh, of course they didnt have 'shop in 52 and you didnt read the link i sent, or you would realise your rather epic fail, your pic is a fraud, there were zero pics of the event, the link i sent shows how that fake hoax pic that has been mistaken by a lot of dear believers as the 52 event was just light inversion of a pic taken at a later date, no 'shop needed,  perhaps the camera expert will take mercy and clue you in,

So thanks for the knee jerk but next time avoid embarrassment and confusion, read the research on a link.

• Like 2

ufoguy
3 hours ago, the13bats said:

Well duh, of course they didnt have 'shop in 52 and you didnt read the link i sent, or you would realise your rather epic fail, your pic is a fraud, there were zero pics of the event, the link i sent shows how that fake hoax pic that has been mistaken by a lot of dear believers as the 52 event was just light inversion of a pic taken at a later date, no 'shop needed,  perhaps the camera expert will take mercy and clue you in,

So thanks for the knee jerk but next time avoid embarrassment and confusion, read the research on a link.

However, his wingman, Lieutenant William Patterson, did see four white "glows" and chased them.[3] He later said that "I tried to make contact with the bogies below 1,000 feet. I was at my maximum speed...I ceased chasing them because I saw no chance of overtaking them."[3] According to Albert Chop, when ground control asked Patterson "if he saw anything", Patterson replied "'I see them now and they're all around me. What should I do?'...And nobody answered, because we didn't know what to tell him.

What were they picking up on radar?

• Confused 1

the13bats
2 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

However, his wingman, Lieutenant William Patterson, did see four white "glows" and chased them.[3] He later said that "I tried to make contact with the bogies below 1,000 feet. I was at my maximum speed...I ceased chasing them because I saw no chance of overtaking them."[3] According to Albert Chop, when ground control asked Patterson "if he saw anything", Patterson replied "'I see them now and they're all around me. What should I do?'...And nobody answered, because we didn't know what to tell him.

What were they picking up on radar?

Great, you can quote yet ignore what you quote,

Go visit my link, admit you were duped by a fraud photo and then we can move on....

ufoguy

Great, you can quote yet ignore what you quote,

Go visit my link, admit you were duped by a fraud photo and then we can move on....

Ok heres some better photos...now can you tell me what were the radar operators at the Washington National Airport picking up on radar?

14f3e4c0a784ba9320458f1d269d388c.jpg

5d37bef78f3b3ef3214a9d0f6481eba2--flying-saucer-ufo-sighting.jpg

aliens_web.jpg

• Confused 1

the13bats
2 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

Ok heres some better photos...now can you tell me what were the radar operators at the Washington National Airport picking up on radar?

aliens_web.jpg

You do realize that is a fake picture dont you?

ufoguy

You do realize that is a fake picture dont you?

what were the radar operators at the Washington National Airport picking up on radar?

• Confused 1

the13bats
19 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

what were the radar operators at the Washington National Airport picking up on radar?

you were duped fell for a fake pic acknowledge that then we talk about radar.

ufoguy

you were duped fell for a fake pic acknowledge that then we talk about radar.

u first

• Haha 2

the13bats
Just now, ufoguy said:

u first

Nope...i wasnt the one who fell for an old well exposed hoax pic.

RoofGardener
34 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

aliens_web.jpg

ROFL. 

What the Washington Post used to do before Donald Trump came along :P 

• Haha 2

ufoguy

Nope...i wasnt the one who fell for an old well exposed hoax pic.

look i dont care about the pic. What I care about is the fact the it depicts an event that actually happened.

• Haha 4

the13bats
3 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

look i dont care about the pic. What I care about is the fact the it depicts an event that actually happened.

You sure did care about that fake fraud hoax pic when you used it to try to prove UFOs flew over Washington in 52, now after proved you were duped you no longer care about the pic, well played. :tu:

• Like 2

the13bats
19 hours ago, ufoguy said:

ufocapitol1952a.jpg

Here, you presented it as an actual picture of something it wasnt,

So to clarify, were you duped or did you deliberately try to pass off a fraud picture as proof? , one would reflect your lack of integrity and credibility the other just makes you gullible, please tell us which one are you?

• Like 2

ufoguy

Here, you presented it as an actual picture of something it wasnt,

So to clarify, were you duped or did you deliberately try to pass off a fraud picture as proof? , one would reflect your lack of integrity and credibility the other just makes you gullible, please tell us which one are you?

i'm someone whos not scared to accept the truth. They are here and they have been here for thousands of years.

• Haha 1

the13bats
7 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

i'm someone whos not scared to accept the truth. They are here and they have been here for thousands of years.

clickbait video,

Yet you wont accept you were duped by a well known fraud photo.

• Like 1

openozy
2 hours ago, ufoguy said:

They very well could be but you won't find it on the internet,or anything deep into any subject.It is a filtered medium.

Edited by openozy

lightly
On June 13, 2020 at 8:49 AM, RoofGardener said:

A whole new physics that we havn't discovered yet ? Then how do we know that it exists ? 

Isn't that obvious?   By the utilization of , as of yet, undiscovered aspects of our intelligence !  ....therefore , we are not currently aware of all we know.      Try to keep up Roofy.   :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

RoofGardener
1 hour ago, lightly said:

Isn't that obvious?   By the utilization of , as of yet, undiscovered aspects of our intelligence !  ....therefore , we are not currently aware of all we know.      Try to keep up Roofy.   :rolleyes:

Yup. Like I said. Magic ! :P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

astrobeing

Radar anomalies were common in 1952 radar. Faked UFO photographs like the amateur double exposure in this thread had already been produced for at least a couple of years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

psyche101
17 hours ago, ufoguy said:

I beg to differ. You seem very hostile to truths and embrace wild stories. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

DONTEATUS
On 6/16/2020 at 9:17 PM, psyche101 said:

I beg to differ. You seem very hostile to truths and embrace wild stories. 

Hey psyche101 ! Gotta know this !! I`m Back !! and It1s great to be Back too ! I`m Living in Southern New Mexico Las Cruces At Night I can See All the Way thru the Milky Way and  It`s Fantastic ! Good to Catch Up  Mate !

• Like 2

Tatetopa
On 6/16/2020 at 2:19 AM, ufoguy said:

And if the truth is that we are isolated and alone, nobody has been here and nobody will help us if we destroy ourselves, are you brave enough to face that?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1