Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3 UFOs spotted in the skies over New Jersey

Could be helicopters, at least we know they are not aliens from another planet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The triangle shape is pretty common we noticed, it didn't break a perfect triangle though so it's hard to believe it was lanterns’

Was it ever a perfect triangle?

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

@Piney Might have invested in some new toys to look for bigfoot in jersey?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

25 minutes ago, Ironside said:

I gave up on Bigfoot 10 years ago. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Piney said:

I gave up on Bigfoot 10 years ago. :lol:

Ah so your new drones are for the jersey devil then? :P

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Ironside said:

He gave up 10 years ago, after 20.years of sitting in the woods examining -  bear pooh.

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

He gave up 10 years ago, after 20.years of sitting in the woods examining -  bear pooh.

:unsure2:

• Haha 4

@Piney i suspect the three ufo's spotted in New Jersey was most likely my relatives, i know one of them is a pilot who lives in Blackwood. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, freetoroam said:

at least we know they are not aliens from another planet.

you need an open mind because you don't know that for sure;)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, freetoroam said:

What are you saying..... Aliens can't fly helicopters? :blink:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, acute said:

If they can fly a spaceship lightyears across the Universe, a helicopter will be  piece of piste. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Dejarma said:

you need an open mind because you don't know that for sure;)

As open as yours and fill it with garbage? No thanks, I will stick with my educated mind instead. :tu:

• Like 1

Well, its intriguing, i did notice,

8 hours ago, Timothy said:

The triangle shape is pretty common we noticed, it didn't break a perfect triangle though so it's hard to believe it was lanterns’

That points to me that the cameraman is leaning towards his own beliefs and isnt very good at accurately describing what he filmed, because in my view it wasnt perfect and did break apart and even a couple lights went out,

I have seen at the beach sky lanturns do this very same thing, for a spell the will look connected then drift apart, then flicker out, so if this is aliens they have used a stealth technology that mimics our mundain. Oops mundane, sky lanterns, how darn clever of them.

Seems others saw it, any collabaration?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, 'Walt' E. Kurtz said:

@Piney i suspect the three ufo's spotted in New Jersey was most likely my relatives, i know one of them is a pilot who lives in Blackwood. 

A pilot who lives in Blackwood? :huh:

I don't even drive through Blackwood,

But my grandfather Jowett did help organize Blenheim for some of his employees and owned a bunch of houses there. Including 3 on Blackwood Lake.  

• Like 1

They look similar to what I saw one night while looking at stars in the Texas Hill Country many years ago.   There was just one, and I might have thought it was a star but it was moving.  Then it stopped and shot straight up out of sight.   Stars don't do that, nor planes or choppers.  Another person was with me and they said they saw it too.   So it's possible those three in New Jersey were UFOs, and possible what I saw was also.

Edited by Dustyrose33
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dustyrose33 said:

So it's possible those three in New Jersey were UFOs, and possible what I saw was also

Its not just possible but highly likely, these are UFOs because UFO means "unidentified" flying object, and we do not know for sure what they really are, i see ufos almost anytime i watch the sky, lots of people do.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, acute said:

Well by the accounts of how they allegedly crash their own stuff I would say no.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Piney said:

A pilot who lives in Blackwood? :huh:

I don't even drive through Blackwood,

But my grandfather Jowett did help organize Blenheim for some of his employees and owned a bunch of houses there. Including 3 on Blackwood Lake.  

@PineyI suspect it's one of the rough tough areas. Apparently my relative is one huge Mr Dump supporter and you probably can figure out what i think about such people.......... I will give you his adress so you can Egg his house for me  :-D 

Edited by 'Walt' E. Kurtz
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, 'Walt' E. Kurtz said:

@PineyI suspect it's one of the rough tough areas. Apparently my relative is one huge Mr Dump supporter and you probably can figure out what i think about such people.......... I will give you his adress so you can Egg his house for me  :-D 

When my dad went down hill and passed in 2014 i met his sister for first time, she promised to keep in touch she lives in cali, so right away in 2016 her husband starts spamming my email with cheesy stupid misinformed tRump bs, on a bad day i rip into him, they blow me off because i dont like trump, no kidding they picked that dolt over family, no wonder dad didnt go visit her much

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

A couple of times all three lights in the triangle appear to flare up, briefly, at the same time. Fire balloons wouldn't be likely to do that, it seems. 

1 hour ago, bison said:

A couple of times all three lights in the triangle appear to flare up, briefly, at the same time. Fire balloons wouldn't be likely to do that, it seems. 

But camera recompensing for the darkness and ambient light source yes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 'Walt' E. Kurtz said:

@PineyI suspect it's one of the rough tough areas.

Redneck and ghetto at the same time. 

• Like 1