Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

3 UFOs spotted in the skies over New Jersey

48 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

the13bats
1 hour ago, bison said:

A couple of times all three lights in the triangle appear to flare up, briefly, at the same time. Fire balloons wouldn't be likely to do that, it seems. 

I agree with jon, so far these really look like sky lanterns,

They do burn out ar different times like SLs would

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
lilthor
2 hours ago, DONTEATUS said:

Im Back !!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Prove it!

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
8 hours ago, DONTEATUS said:

Im Back !!!!!!!!!!!!! 

There was me thinking this thread served no useful purpose!!!  Welcome back, DEU... now what's your reason for absence - we want a note from your doctor, or mother..

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jbondo

There's a lot of evidence that supports the Air Force TR-3B/ASTRA craft. I happen to believe there's a very good chance it exists. Maybe not with the capabilities that are claimed by some, but in some capacity, sure!

image.png.50b7f0af3b360d67424d4faddec092e4.png

Edited by jbondo
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
20 hours ago, jbondo said:

There's a lot of evidence that supports the Air Force TR-3B/ASTRA craft. I happen to believe there's a very good chance it exists. Maybe not with the capabilities that are claimed by some, but in some capacity, sure!

image.png.50b7f0af3b360d67424d4faddec092e4.png

It definitely exists. I watched one flying over the Hudson River like maybe 5 years ago. At first I couldn’t tell what it was, I just knew it was loud, like a fighter jet. This was in the same week Stewart airport puts on their air show. 
 

It eventually made its way over my house. Perfect black triangle, with a really strong white strobe light dead center under it. It was blinding even in the middle of the day. 
 

After it left I took a ride to the store. As I was pulling in the parking lot, here it comes again flying in a straight line directly over head. It was the coolest jet I ever saw. 
 

I didn’t see it do anything a normal fighter jet couldn’t do. The only thing that really stood out was that strobe light. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
11 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

It definitely exists. I watched one flying over the Hudson River like maybe 5 years ago. At first I couldn’t tell what it was, I just knew it was loud, like a fighter jet. This was in the same week Stewart airport puts on their air show. 
 

It eventually made its way over my house. Perfect black triangle, with a really strong white strobe light dead center under it. It was blinding even in the middle of the day. 
 

After it left I took a ride to the store. As I was pulling in the parking lot, here it comes again flying in a straight line directly over head. It was the coolest jet I ever saw. 
 

I didn’t see it do anything a normal fighter jet couldn’t do. The only thing that really stood out was that strobe light. 

What a shame all those missed photo and video opportunities :hmm:

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
7 minutes ago, the13bats said:

What a shame all those missed photo and video opportunities :hmm:

I didn’t realize it was anything special till it was right over me. Like I said, there was a air show that weekend. Fighter jets fly right over my house for days before the show starts. I thought I was just checking out a normal fighter jet. 
 

I don’t know how long it will take, but they will reveal it sooner or later I’m sure of it. I thought it was going to be within days after I saw it. They flew it in full view of thousands of people. Right up and down the Hudson River. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
6 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

I didn’t realize it was anything special till it was right over me. Like I said, there was a air show that weekend. Fighter jets fly right over my house for days before the show starts. I thought I was just checking out a normal fighter jet. 
 

I don’t know how long it will take, but they will reveal it sooner or later I’m sure of it. I thought it was going to be within days after I saw it. They flew it in full view of thousands of people. Right up and down the Hudson River. 

Okay, just you saw it twice and after that first time my camera would have neen locked and loaded then again my camera is always ready you missed an opportunity to prove to the world a secret craft exists, i do wonder since the air show was in town eyes and cameras to the sky any collaborations on your alleged sighting?

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76

I was driving the second time. Once it was gone I didn’t expect to see it again. 
 

No. I mentioned it to a couple people, but I didn’t go searching for other witnesses. It really wasn’t that big a deal. Like I said, I expected it to be disclosed within days. It was clearly a jet. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
On 6/13/2020 at 8:16 AM, preacherman76 said:

I don’t know how long it will take, but they will reveal it sooner or later I’m sure of it. I thought it was going to be within days after I saw it. They flew it in full view of thousands of people. Right up and down the Hudson River. 

????????  And none of them thousands got it either?  Dam, bad luck.  Or I guess the MIB could have tracked them all and loaded a virus onto their phones, plus one that also affected their standalone cameras...

Or, it could have been this, perhaps?

220px-B-2_first_flight_071201-F-9999J-03

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
8 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

????????  And none of them thousands got it either?  Dam, bad luck.  Or I guess the MIB could have tracked them all and loaded a virus onto their phones, plus one that also affected their standalone cameras...

Or, it could have been this, perhaps?

220px-B-2_first_flight_071201-F-9999J-03

I don’t know if others got pics or videos. It’s not like I went around asking everyone. Though I wouldn’t be surprised if that white strobe would make it difficult to get a good pic. It was nearly blinding. 
 

Far as this pic goes, make the angle a little tighter, and make the back into a straight line forming a perfect triangle, then put a strong strobe light on the bottom center, and that’s it. 
 

Like I said, it’s not even that big a deal. I mean does anyone really believe our most advanced fighter jet is 50 or more years old? What’s so hard to believe? I’m not talking about alien craft here. It’s a jet in the shape of a triangle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jbondo
On 6/12/2020 at 6:01 AM, preacherman76 said:

I just knew it was loud, like a fighter jet.

The description sounds spot on, however, from all the reports I've seen, it's silent or close to it.

As for taking photos, I grew up before cell phones. I honestly never even think to pull out my phone and take a picture. When I've tried, by the time I figure logistics out, it's too late. I suppose if you take "selfies" all day, are constantly uploading nonsense to the internet, or working for the PC Police, it's not something that comes naturally. For example: If I see an accident, I'm far more concerned with helping than getting a video to put on social media.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
ChrLzs
2 hours ago, jbondo said:

The description sounds spot on, however, from all the reports I've seen, it's silent or close to it.

As for taking photos, I grew up before cell phones. I honestly never even think to pull out my phone and take a picture.

Some of us carried cameras around with us back in the days when they used .. gasp .. film.  Now, as well as my phone I carry a much higher quality digital camera (Sony α57 DSLR with up to 450mm zoom (that's about the view from 10X binoculars), superb AF and image stabilisation)...  Thing is, over the decades, our surveillance of the skies has increased many, many orders of magntiude, in terms of:

- the availability of cameras - close to everyone has one in their pocket

- the coverage, not just via phones, but by security cameras, dashcams, webcams, skycams, 24 hr telescope arrays

- the quality of said cameras

But there's STILL not even one decent example of a non-terrestrial craft in terms of appearance or of behavior.  Not ONE.  At some point we need to grow up and accept that isn't just jolly bad luck, or that the alienz have camera detection devices (ones that not only detect you, but everyone in the entire radius of visibility - something far away from you is directly above someone else...)   Think about it....

2 hours ago, jbondo said:

When I've tried, by the time I figure logistics out, it's too late. I suppose if you take "selfies" all day, are constantly uploading nonsense to the internet, or working for the PC Police, it's not something that comes naturally.

Huh?  I think you threw a 'not' in there that makes you disagree with yourself.  But yes, lots of folks do whip out the camera/phone immediately - you can slag off at them for being losers, but they are doing it nevertheless, increasing that coverage...

2 hours ago, jbondo said:

For example: If I see an accident, I'm far more concerned with helping than getting a video to put on social media.

Do you not understand the difference between an accident, and a craft wandering about the heavens?  Sheeesh.

And this raises another couple of issues - how many times we do see the proverbial distant light, BUT we don't see where it goes (landing at an airport sorta destroys the potential virality) AND even when it clearly would have helped, the 'photographer' makes no effort to jump in a car and head closer to where it is.  THAT's what I'd do.  But of course I carry a high quality camera with me, so those norty alienz always detect that and I never see anything but explainable UFOs...... 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
4 hours ago, jbondo said:

The description sounds spot on, however, from all the reports I've seen, it's silent or close to it.

As for taking photos, I grew up before cell phones. I honestly never even think to pull out my phone and take a picture. When I've tried, by the time I figure logistics out, it's too late. I suppose if you take "selfies" all day, are constantly uploading nonsense to the internet, or working for the PC Police, it's not something that comes naturally. For example: If I see an accident, I'm far more concerned with helping than getting a video to put on social media.

Your post sounds more like you are angry making excuses, not everyone on the ball with the phone cam they carry is some selfie twit, my wifes and mine too,  FB are used to promote our shows, we have at least 5k friends on both accounts, and i havent personally logged into my account in at least 5 years, and never posted a selfie never has tina however one day i was working on my car and a squirrel was on my carriage house roof cussing me out, it ran into a little hole under the roof edge i guess lived in the attic,

So thinking that was fun i did have my phone ready, and a day or two later squirrel came back telling me off and even looking out the little hole and i got it on video, my wife thought it was hilarious, but i didnt post it anywhere, no reason to.

Be so sure that if i saw a weird unproven aircraft i would have my phone handy and if the craft came back i would get a Pix or video, it might suck but i would get it, i would NOT want to say yeah sure i have interest in the UFO phenomenon and had a great opportunity to get a video but i would rather make lame empty excuses why i didnt grab a pic.

Buh bye credibility.

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jbondo
11 hours ago, the13bats said:

Your post sounds more like you are angry making excuses, not everyone on the ball with the phone cam they carry is some selfie twit, my wifes and mine too,  FB are used to promote our shows, we have at least 5k friends on both accounts, and i havent personally logged into my account in at least 5 years, and never posted a selfie never has tina however one day i was working on my car and a squirrel was on my carriage house roof cussing me out, it ran into a little hole under the roof edge i guess lived in the attic,

So thinking that was fun i did have my phone ready, and a day or two later squirrel came back telling me off and even looking out the little hole and i got it on video, my wife thought it was hilarious, but i didnt post it anywhere, no reason to.

Be so sure that if i saw a weird unproven aircraft i would have my phone handy and if the craft came back i would get a Pix or video, it might suck but i would get it, i would NOT want to say yeah sure i have interest in the UFO phenomenon and had a great opportunity to get a video but i would rather make lame empty excuses why i didnt grab a pic.

Buh bye credibility.

Angry? Not angry, just disappointing that a vast number of the population has been reduced to what I described. Also, using yourself as an example isn't convincing me of anything. It sounds like you are taking my comments as a personal attack. No, I don't throw anyone who is proficient or uses their camera into the same group.

"I would have my phone handy"....In other words, it's within reach at all times? When I go to work in the morning, I place my phone on my desk and it sits there all day, whether I'm there or not. I don't carry it with me. At home, again, it sits. So, if I had seen something odd, I probably would never reach my phone in time, even if it occurred to me to try. The point is, it's just not something I'm conditioned to do, nor would I want to be. However, I wouldn't mind being like you. I get the impression that you have a healthy relationship with your phone, even if it is handy all the time, you strike me as being able to take it or leave it. My wife (as an example) is constantly looking at her phone. She'll even wake up in the middle of the night and grab it off the night stand. She's addicted to it as far too many Americans are. At least she's looking up news and using it to learn rather than constant mindless crap. Still, not thrilled about her need to have it stapled to her hand 24/7.

Frankly, I don't know what the guy saw. It may very well have been the TR-3B. I've interviewed more people than I can remember and I have developed a very good barometer for BS. Although I'd need more time with him, his initial comments sound good enough, even without the pictures to consider his story. The one difference as I said, was the noise. Reports typically don't include noise and when they do, it's usually a faint hum.

Finally, using FB for business is not even close to what I'm talking about regarding my disappointment with people. That's smart use of the internet. The fact is, even those who live in poor neighborhoods have 100 times the advantage of the middle class pre-cell phone. If you have a phone, you have the world in the palm of your hand, provided you use it to climb out of your situation. From basic principles of business on thru ideas, design, invention, patent research and marketing, it's like having an office building full of employees in a little box. Unfortunately, as I said, far too many waste the vast power of their "smart" phone.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

I dont take anything "personal" on forums if i read something that to me is some silly blanketing critique used to defend by what i view as a misplaced excuse then like anyone else here i will spew my opinion,

Sure, i very much can take or leave my phone but i also do have it handy, who knows i might need to hit 911 or look up tech or info concerning what im doing at the time, i like my tricorder lol, but its not glued to my hand, my wife is more like your wife however tina earns a living using her phone. Its just a way to pigeon holing to group all phone users as "selfie twits" which you were doing, and it wasnt even the point.

i cant compare that one off chance encounter to grab a pic with being ready because some extrodanary event repeats, be it like my squirrel video or unknown air craft, sure, if i walk out of my house and a purple unicorn hops bye i likely would be stalled by surprise and not get that shot, but you bet for a spell after that my camera will be ready, and if i had a picture of that purple unicorn its not "just" another questionable story, how i keep seeing purple unicorns but dont think to grab a pic.

Think about it, "freds" every other starement is some complaint about skeptics or even just curious parties asking where is the evidence, and for your whole time knowing fred hes been lets say a bigfoot dear believer, claimed he saw "something" doesnt know what it really was so it must be bigfoot, now fred tells you twice in a short span he sees BF in his garden but wants you to believe grabbing a pic or video never crossed his mind, sorry, i call cop out, lame excuse BS.

That is what generated our phone/cam back and fourth, it had to do with a person backing up their claims of repeating events not if they have a phone glued to their hand.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hazzard
On 6/10/2020 at 1:21 AM, DONTEATUS said:

Im Back !!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Hey, dude! Thought we lost another legend there for a while. Good to see you again, buddie.

Fire up the ol bbq smokey and throw me a beer. :yes:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
On 6/18/2020 at 7:24 AM, ChrLzs said:

over the decades, our surveillance of the skies has increased many, many orders of magntiude, in terms of:

- the availability of cameras - close to everyone has one in their pocket

- the coverage, not just via phones, but by security cameras, dashcams, webcams, skycams, 24 hr telescope arrays

- the quality of said cameras

But there's STILL not even one decent example of a non-terrestrial craft in terms of appearance or of behavior.  Not ONE.  At some point we need to grow up and accept that isn't just jolly bad luck, or that the alienz have camera detection devices (ones that not only detect you, but everyone in the entire radius of visibility - something far away from you is directly above someone else...)   Think about it....

I find it rather interesting (and telling..) how the 'enthusiasts' will never go near discussing the above....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hazzard
13 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

I find it rather interesting (and telling..) how the 'enthusiasts' will never go near discussing the above....

There we have it, the perfect weapon of defence for those poor alien abductees... The camera in your cellphone.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo

Must share...

About that same time, a bunch of newer military helicopters were flying over our house, nop not unusual... we live on their route... what is unusual is that they werent flying the normal route of direction, the number of them and this is when I realized they were different, newer and much larger from all the others I've seen flying over my entire life... but the weather was bad extremely windy with high wind advisories and it's just not something you see on windy days like that but whatever, good for them! (& NJ really isnt far from us.)

I'm not saying its connected, just saying its intetsering.... Makes a person wonder....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DONTEATUS
On 6/18/2020 at 1:58 PM, Hazzard said:

Hey, dude! Thought we lost another legend there for a while. Good to see you again, buddie.

Fire up the ol bbq smokey and throw me a beer. :yes:

 

well Now Im In New Mexico Las Cruces Love it Here ! Up at 4,600 MSL Can See the Shuttle Go over all the Time and  Stars that Never End !

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DONTEATUS

UFO`s have really Slowed down Skipping into our Hood as of Late ! Maybe They Know something we don`t ? Used to See Lot`s More in the 80`s

Edited by DONTEATUS
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
2 hours ago, DONTEATUS said:

UFO`s have really Slowed down Skipping into our Hood as of Late ! Maybe They Know something we don`t ? Used to See Lot`s More in the 80`s

They've completed their survey - the result is No Intelligent Life Found.  The Hitchhiker's Guide will be updated shortly.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.