Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Amazon worker loses ring in customer's parcel

Still Waters

An Amazon worker has issued a desperate plea to customers after accidentally losing her engagement ring while packing parcels.

Jasmine Paget, 18, was left in tears after finishing her shift in the packaging department at the Swansea depot and discovering the silver band was missing.

She got engaged to fiancé Josh Mannings, 20, on Valentine's Day.

The ring has a central diamond and smaller rocks around the main gem.

Jasmine believes she dropped the ring into one of hundreds of parcels she packed on Saturday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-52977378

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Really you should not be wearing jewelry while performing manual labor.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Silver? Get rid of him luv if he can not buy you a gold ring, let alone one which fits.

• Haha 2

160 packages an hour? I assume she means seals 160 boxes.  But who knows, its Amazon.  why isn't she wearing gloves?

• Like 2

Hold out the thought that the ring will be returned; another victory for the human spirit over the rule of tooth and claw!

• Like 1

Most folks are awesome.

She's got a good shot at getting it back.

• Like 2

I would return it in a heart beat, postage paid. I am the recipient of a couple of returned treasures, so I owe big time. 

• Like 1

Maybe its a play for her coworkers to start a GoFundMe page to get her a real engagement ring.  they look a little squirrely to me. that is a large diamond or a large piece of glass. I am going with glass. It looks at least a carat. I would think a real one would be set in white gold or platinum.  He doesn't look like a 1 carat man.  Zirconium at best. most likely costume.