Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Martin Gugino , a Peaceful Protester attacked

Grim Reaper 6

20 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

No, he was telling the cops he was taking them to the Supreme Court when he marched up to them. I have no idea why he was poking what ever was in his hand at them, except it's never a good idea to poke anything at a law enforcement officer that way.

Please post a link to those comments, because there are no such comments being posted online that I can find. 

Paece

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

It looks like he is pointing at the baton.  The officer holding the baton doesn't react.

It doesn't look like Gugino was not physically threatening.  However, it appears that the police were oblivious to the zeitgeist of the community they say they protect and serve.

To which community do you refer? The mob engaged in civil disobedience in front of them, or the vast majority of peaceful, law-abiding citizens behind them? Crowds of peaceful protestors act as unwitting smoke screens for organized perpetrators of violence. It's the same crowd that ran amok after Trump was elected. They just slapped on a new coat of paint and are right back at it. I've noticed, of late, how lily white these "Black" protests have become.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

A lot of journalist will write for different news organizations.

Here are his articles for sputnik and OAN decide for yourself.

https://sputniknews.com/search/?query=Kristian+Rouz

https://www.oann.com/?s=Kristian+Rouz

Okay, fine. Though I wonder how many journalists work for two media organisations owned and operated in different countries.

In any case you dismissed Manwon Lender's source by pointing out it was a blog with progressive credentials and said nothing about the contents of the article, which gave me the impression that you thought that saying "it's a progressive blog" sort of answered everything. I quoted a paragraph of factual statements from that article and invited you to point out any factual errors.

So I again invite you to respond: do you have any comments on conclusions by the US intelligence community that Sputnik played a role in Russia's meddling in the 2016 Presidential election?

Thank you.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Peter B said:

Okay, fine. Though I wonder how many journalists work for two media organisations owned and operated in different countries.

In any case you dismissed Manwon Lender's source by pointing out it was a blog with progressive credentials and said nothing about the contents of the article, which gave me the impression that you thought that saying "it's a progressive blog" sort of answered everything. I quoted a paragraph of factual statements from that article and invited you to point out any factual errors.

So I again invite you to respond: do you have any comments on conclusions by the US intelligence community that Sputnik played a role in Russia's meddling in the 2016 Presidential election?

Thank you.

Here's the Senate Intelligence Report. Decide for yourself.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume1.pdf

Just a reminder, the DNC's involvement is still an open book. After all it was the leaked DNC emails that started the Russian interference mess. From what I've read the leak was an inside job and the probable leaker was Seth Rich. But we can't ask him any questions now can we?

BOMBSHELL: NSA Experts Say DNC ‘Hack’ Was Actually a Leak and Inside Job

The Nation‘s Patrick Lawrence wrote a lengthy review of the findings made by various computer experts formerly with the NSA. Published this week, the left-wing magazine’s report notes two bases for their conclusion: (1) hard science shows that a remote hack of the DNC servers resulting in the breach that actually occurred would have been technologically impossible; (2) forensic review of the initial Guccifer 2.0 documents proves that they are poorly-disguised cut-and-paste jobs–forgeries–intended to finger Russia.

Lawrence, by way of the experts’ findings, concludes that the so-called “hack” was actually an inside job by someone with internal access to the DNC’s computer network. In other words, the DNC has (or had) a leak.

Edited by Buzz_Light_Year
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Scanner app. 

used to have it on my ipad :) works kinda well.. but it is not going to zap the cops electronics LOL.. I found that amusing with the Oann bit.. that is what you call firing up the right wing conspircey theoriest.. 

over here in west oz.. you cannot listen to the cops on a app.. they changed over to a encoded digital format years ago.. unless your willing to fork out quite a bit of a cash for a scanner that can do it.. (and even then it probably wont work for long) 

Ok now this is not just at you but at the deluded Bee .. if you look at the video in his right hand is a phone.. that is not going to zap the cops gear.. and if you look in his left hand.. is a helmet.. kinda like what the cops were wearing..  But hey if you want to get suckered in by Oann I can do one better.. I own this really big rock in the middle of australia.. great tourist potential.. etc.. I'm willing to sell it to you because you seem like a very intelligent person.. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Jarocal said:

I saw plenty of gloved hands that could have applied direct pressure to a bleeding wound and many fingers to monitor a pulse until more appropriately equipped assistance arrived. One officer staying behind to monitor his condition would have possibly portrayed the occurence in a different light. In the manner it was handled to me it appears as a callous police force told to clear a square and disregard any semblance of upholding the  message of "protecting their community" that their union leaders love to propagate.

Maybe they have been briefed by the radio that they were sending someone and to not helping him right now and to continue their clearing... it was a bad move indeed to not go looking more for him.

But applying pressure on a cranial trauma to stop the bleeding is far from helping the guy... i'm not sure that the police in place could have done anything more than waiting with him for the medic. The situation is a lack of empathy for sure.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DingoLingo said:

used to have it on my ipad :) works kinda well.. but it is not going to zap the cops electronics LOL.. I found that amusing with the Oann bit.. that is what you call firing up the right wing conspircey theoriest.. 

over here in west oz.. you cannot listen to the cops on a app.. they changed over to a encoded digital format years ago.. unless your willing to fork out quite a bit of a cash for a scanner that can do it.. (and even then it probably wont work for long) 

Ok now this is not just at you but at the deluded Bee .. if you look at the video in his right hand is a phone.. that is not going to zap the cops gear.. and if you look in his left hand.. is a helmet.. kinda like what the cops were wearing..  But hey if you want to get suckered in by Oann I can do one better.. I own this really big rock in the middle of australia.. great tourist potential.. etc.. I'm willing to sell it to you because you seem like a very intelligent person.. 

You might offer it to the protester. Getting sandwiched between a rock and hard place seems more his style.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, DingoLingo said:

no you do not, every rock in AU belongs to queen of england, look at your flag, it may give you a hint, lol

6 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

Maybe they have been briefed by the radio that they were sending someone and to not helping him right now and to continue their clearing... it was a bad move indeed to not go looking more for him.

But applying pressure on a cranial trauma to stop the bleeding is far from helping the guy... i'm not sure that the police in place could have done anything more than waiting with him for the medic. The situation is a lack of empathy for sure.

Monitoring the guys conciousness,  pulse and respiration  would be prudent measures bleeding control aside. 

Since there are recordings of most radio traffic, a FOIA request to find out if such an order was given, if one was, the person making that call should be held accountable. By that I do not mean suspended , dismissed,  demoted. I mean an inquiry to allow the person who made that decision to explain why. Additional training may be necessary to explain why it is a bad decision to leave a person with potentially severe head trauma caused by the police unattended until better trained/equipped medical assistance is at the patient's side and not merely on site.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Go to the app store on your phone and check it out. I believe it's facilitated through local third party broadband scanners and routed to your phone.

Which frequencies individual agencies use are a matter of public record. Their used to be regional publications that were cheap to pick up at ham radio stores. Or simply ask the clerk at the store when you buy a cheap scanner there. Most are willing to offer the info. Some systems are trunked where the system has a general open channel and other frequencies that can isolate individual groups tasked to a certain function or area. Those systems allow for less congestion on the main open channel Even if a scanner had all the individual channels, what is heard would be a disjointed amalgamation of what is occurring.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, aztek said:

no you do not, every rock in AU belongs to queen of england, look at your flag, it may give you a hint, lol

ahh yes we are still part of the Commonwealth.. 

Hence why we do not have all the problems you guys have :D ..

But in all seriousness guys.. do you honestly believe the stuff that Oann was spewing out? yes I did watch it.. and laughed my ass off at their lame ass attempts of trying to run a conspircy theory 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

But in all seriousness guys.. do you honestly believe the stuff that Oann was spewing out? yes I did watch it.. and laughed my ass off at their lame ass attempts of trying to run a conspircy theory 

who?  what theory? that the guy is an agitator ?? that's a fact, try to pay more attention to this thread

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jarocal said:

Which frequencies individual agencies use are a matter of public record. Their used to be regional publications that were cheap to pick up at ham radio stores. Or simply ask the clerk at the store when you buy a cheap scanner there. Most are willing to offer the info. Some systems are trunked where the system has a general open channel and other frequencies that can isolate individual groups tasked to a certain function or area. Those systems allow for less congestion on the main open channel Even if a scanner had all the individual channels, what is heard would be a disjointed amalgamation of what is occurring.

Whatever county you live in has 911 too. It's a matter of public record. You can hear a siren and look up "whatever county" 911 active incidents. You can't hear what they say but see where they have been called to.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Whatever county you live in has 911 too. It's a matter of public record. You can hear a siren and look up "whatever county" 911 active incidents. You can't hear what they say but see where they have been called to.

At least in America,  you can hear disjointed parts of the conversation dispatched over the general frequency 

• Like 2

On 6/10/2020 at 5:09 AM, Manwon Lender said:

Martin Gugino, who is ac75 year old man, who has been attacked today by the President himself. This gentleman has been a peaceful Protestor for Civil Rights,  along with being a Protester for Peace for much if his life. President Trump is up his same old tricks trying to devert attention away for the fact he was hiding in the White House Bunker,  during the demonstrations in DC which Attorney General Barr has confirmed was in truth a fact. In addition the diversion was also meant to cover up the fact that the President violated the civil rights given to Americans to congregate and protest peacefully. The  morning he left the White House to conduct his weird photo opprotunity where peaceful protestors were attacked  and driven away from the Church where they were seeking shelter. 

Now he is accusing a peaceful man of being a member of the extremist group known as ANIFA, which is completely false and unwarranted. I have been very angry about the Presidents Tweet and about the way Martin Gugino was treated at the hands of the Police. Now that was bad enough, but now the President is adding insults to the mans honor, integrity, and his injuries by trying to use this terrible situation as some malignant lie that his delusions have invented for the purpose of deflecting attention way from his unforgivable actions during the recent protests in Washington DC. So earlier today I went to Camp Humphreys Korea to see a friend who had the ability to conduct a back ground investigation using Martin Gugino name.

Here are the interesting facts I have discovered concerning Mr. Gugino back ground and police record. First let me say his police record is clean except for a single arrest from many years ago for being involved in another peaceful demonstration, the arrest was so insignificant that he was released without bail or even a fine. This gentlemen has no other criminal history in 75 years of life. In addition he has been recognized on many occasions for his actions during peaceful demonstrations, not only by other demonstrators but also from cities where demonstrations took place. So Here again we have the President of the United States acussing another American unjustly of  crimes or actions that were never committed.

Now the worst part of this is not the fact that Mr, Gugino was protesting or even that he was unjustly attacked by Police, the worst part is that here again President Trump is proving he has compunction about blatantly lying, about causing defamation of an honest mans charactor, for the sole purpose of attempting to hide his fear during the demonstrations. This is not only proven by the fact that he hide in the bunker, during peaceful demonstrations, but also by having a Hugh wall constructed around the White House, not because of an impending attack, but simplify because he was afraid the anger he was greatly responsible for. 

So let me make it clear for all of you who wish to impugn Mr. Gugino honor, if you try to do this you are no better than the Man who sits in the White House shaking from fear of the loss that is coming in November.  Like I said above if you missed it, I had a complete back ground investigation done on Mr. Gugino and he is no criminal and he also doesn't have any other negative record during his 75 year life.

Here is a link that proves President Trump is connected to a Russian Media site that started the rumors about Martin Guginothis site ardently posts false information and conspiracy theories that support the Presidents outlandish behavior.

Peace

And yet another epic blunder by prez tweety, hes gonna get sued for it, too funny.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DingoLingo said:

Its because it's a Russian sponsored news agency, that is here to Support President Trump. Trump and the Russians nothing new about that!!!!!

Peace

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jarocal said:

At least in America,  you can hear disjointed parts of the conversation dispatched over the general frequency 

What I'm talking about is just on whatever screen you use to see where they are being called. There is no sound.

I found out years ago, I mostly don't want to hear all of the details. Especially older people obsess over details over what is going on.

I'm also not old enough to start reading obituaries on a daily basis. :P

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Here's the Senate Intelligence Report. Decide for yourself.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume1.pdf

Just a reminder, the DNC's involvement is still an open book. After all it was the leaked DNC emails that started the Russian interference mess. From what I've read the leak was an inside job and the probable leaker was Seth Rich. But we can't ask him any questions now can we?

BOMBSHELL: NSA Experts Say DNC ‘Hack’ Was Actually a Leak and Inside Job

Hey Buzz, I know you think the President doesn't have Russian supporters, or that they have some control over him.

Below is a link where the Russians say that they control President Trump, what I don't know, is it because he allows it or is he just Stupid.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-belongs-russia-moscows-state-run-media-declares-980774

Below is the link to Washington Post where they identify that President Trumps tweet came from information that he received form OAN news according to the fact that he watches OAN News every day. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/06/09/trump-tweets-outrageous-conspiracy-theory-about-injured-buffalo-man/

Here is the link where OAN got the information they posted, everything posted on this site is a conspiracy theory, nothing but trash, so why would President Trump use this false information in his tweet?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/06/06/buffalo-officials-duped-by-professional-antifa-provocateur-arrest-and-charge-two-police-officers-righteous-police-team-stand-together-and-walk-out/

Now, I don't know maybe you think this all above board, and maybe you cant admit the President was wrong, that's ok because in your heart you know it is true.

Peace Buzz