Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Weird 'sky squid' UFO filmed from airliner

35 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

qxcontinuum
Posted (edited)

I dont think they're smokies. The way it moved from an orizontal plan to near vertical, indicates to be unibody, one single piece of something. Also looks to be big enough.

Edited by qxcontinuum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Torviking

It�s either a B1B (Lancer), or the russian equivalence going through it�s paces.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
22 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

I dont think they're smokies. The way it moved from an orizontal plan to near vertical, indicates to be unibody, one single piece of something. Also looks to be big enough.

Yeah, if it wasnt so high and perhaps large ( perception ) it looks more kite like, not alive.

OIP.gA1Q6hjSfqnB9n2oF0TnwwHaFj?w=193&h=1

OIP._QAGHgzzqcgVeiMyvQ5gtAHaJ6?w=193&h=2

 

I would like to see a video of contrails changing like in OP video until then i vote kite.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gary1701
On 6/11/2020 at 3:33 PM, Piney said:

Some National Guard units still use F4s. 

All,

It looks like a smoky contrail coming towards the camera. The F-4 has been retired from a combat role in the US military for decades; Navy, Marines, USAF, active duty, reserves or ANG.  The last few were used as drone targets at Tyndall and Holloman and even they were retired a few years ago, replaced by retired F-16s. South Korea, Japan, Turkey and Greece are the remaining F-4 operators.

 

Gary

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oniomancer

Twin contrails that stay exactly the same length and don't expand?

Question, is there anything in the apparent motion of the plane relative to the ground to suggest it circled the shape or are they too high up for that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autochthon1990

There are all sorts of exotic organisms in the upper atmosphere, but I think if there was anything like sky-jellyfish or squids, we'd be spraying them off of the windshields of jetliners a lot more often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lilthor

Alligator Lizards.  In the air.

Obviously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timothy
5 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

There are all sorts of exotic organisms in the upper atmosphere, but I think if there was anything like sky-jellyfish or squids, we'd be spraying them off of the windshields of jetliners a lot more often.

There are definitely airborne microbes which survive at high altitudes, but by ‘exotic’ I fear you may have fallen for some less than factual info.

Care to elaborate? Rods come to mind as something that got a lot of people excited, yet had a mundane explanation, but still continue to be brought up every now and then by people who don’t know or look for the mundane explanation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autochthon1990
10 hours ago, Timothy said:

There are definitely airborne microbes which survive at high altitudes, but by ‘exotic’ I fear you may have fallen for some less than factual info.

Care to elaborate? Rods come to mind as something that got a lot of people excited, yet had a mundane explanation, but still continue to be brought up every now and then by people who don’t know or look for the mundane explanation. 

Pretty much just the microbes and certain kinds of spiders that can get blasted up into the air by huge storms, and eventually fall back down later on. Some microbes have been discovered that don't actually seem to be found anywhere else, with some considering it evidence for Panspermia. Though the information is still burgeoning due to the difficulties of researching anything that high up in the atmosphere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hazzard
Posted (edited)
On 7/2/2020 at 1:56 AM, Autochthon1990 said:

There are all sorts of exotic organisms in the upper atmosphere,

wrong thread

Edited by Hazzard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.