Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mysterious light over Australia

Mapusoul

The object appeared shortly before 1:00 a.m. local time, with witness accounts reported from the Pilbara region of Western Australia, Northern Territory, and South Australia, reports ABC News. The nature of the object has yet to be confirmed, but experts suspect it was a natural occurrence.

arrow3.gif.5ac6959129ef7864433a5df15fefcc77.gif Read More:  Ominous Green Fireball Lights Up Skies Over Australian Outback

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ominous??????  I used to think Gizmodo was a cool site...  It's a big nickel-based meteor (hence the green, which is common), and those videos and images suggest it was gorgeous, not ominous.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

One nite john dropped me off and got out so we could chat, as luck would have it i was looking at the sky and weird orange red yellow objects different sizes, hard to say shapes, going across the sky,  turned out to be space junk, but very fascinating to watch, i imagine green would be really cool

14 hours ago, Mapusoul said:

Mysterious light over Australia

BTW..... You spelled 'Marsupial' wrong.

;)

• Haha 1