Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chilling clip shows creature in Polish forest

UM-Bot

Kurva lol

• Like 3

I'm just gonna walk through the woods with my flashlight towards a very large, very angry sounding creature that sounds like ****in Predator. 

If it's that unafraid of humans, surely it would be easily caught on a trail cam? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Sounded a bit like a red deer and  look like it have a tarp stuck on his antler ?

But it's probably staged stuff anyway...

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

It shows a person walking through the woods at night with nothing but a basic flashlight

They forgot to add his friend with a recording of the noises.

Why would anyone go into the woods alone with a small torch? I got a wicked  flashlight to walk my dogs at night, but would not go into the woods at night, that tends to be when the animals come out to play. 

A guy in the woods with just a small flashlight and no dog? Nope, not having it. This is set up and could even be in the local park! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

Sounded a bit like a red deer and  look like it have a tarp stuck on his antler ?

I say staged, with someone else.

• Like 6

I don't understand why people make these clips. There's something strange going on in their heads.

Edited by acute
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, freetoroam said:

They forgot to add his friend with a recording of the noises.

Why would anyone go into the woods alone with a small torch? I got a wicked  flashlight to walk my dogs at night, but would not go into the woods at night, that tends to be when the animals come out to play. 

A guy in the woods with just a small flashlight and no dog? Nope, not having it. This is set up and could even be in the local park! 

Why? I used to walk through the woods in the darkness every night to get home lots of people do it... No flashlight or weapon needed. Whats strange is the people that don't go outside. i did occasionally get stalked by mountain lions but most things wont come after a human.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

Your right it kind of does sound/look like a deer with a bag stuck on it more than anything else i can think of.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

Why? I used to walk through the woods in the darkness every night to get home lots of people do it... No flashlight or weapon needed. Whats strange is the people that don't go outside. i did occasionally get stalked by mountain lions but most things wont come after a human.

If you had light from the moon or other lighting around or even a lighted path, then you do not need a flashlight.

With no lighting around, you need a flashlight to walk through woods or a forest.

Were is this wood you walked through, I will google it.

• Thanks 1

The problem isn't the dark, scary woods with animals. Almost none of the animals are gonna do you anything. Biggest thing you should worry about walking in the woods is happening upon a meth lab or distillery lol. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

The problem isn't the dark, scary woods with animals. Almost none of the animals are gonna do you anything. Biggest thing you should worry about walking in the woods is happening upon a meth lab or distillery lol. 

Hardly... Never stumbled upon that in the woods before. Maybe a few weed crops and people that will shoot you if you wander into it... Thats about it. I figure meth labs and distilleries tend to be in structures and inhabited buildings but you never know.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Nnicolette said:

Hardly... Never stumbled upon that in the woods before. Maybe a few weed crops and people that will shoot you if you wander into it... Thats about it. I figure meth labs and distilleries tend to be in structures and inhabited buildings but you never know.

I saw a meth lab burnt out of a greenbriar patch. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Humbug, I am not even going to use Papameter battery life on this one. Videos really need a narrative from the capturing person to be compelling. I've been hooked on the new TV show 'Paranormal Caught on Camera' and they have stuff that put this video to shame! And they have the real person that captures the video give their story.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

If you had light from the moon or other lighting around or even a lighted path, then you do not need a flashlight.

With no lighting around, you need a flashlight to walk through woods or a forest.

Were is this wood you walked through, I will google it.

You are being pretty silly. Its called northern california. It is all a big forest. More specifically i played in the woods in happy camp and burney if you must know. Few hours drive to any decent sized towns. And yeah its darker when the moons not out but that is silly to think all teenagers need a flashlight to go out at night lol i mean it was scary alone where there were no streetlights and i did tend to keep a large dog along but only sick or injured predators hang near buildings and the bears werent hostile. You guys are acting like its not normal to go outside if you dont live in an urban sprawl. Its not pitch black at night except for during the new moon... Its easy to see.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, acute said:

I don't understand why people make these clips. There's something strange going on in their heads.

youtube views are a big deal these days.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

It totally is a deer and I reckon its snagged a plastic bag. Might even be using the fence to try and get it off. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Piney said:

I saw a meth lab burnt out of a greenbriar patch. 

Did you double check everywhere to ensure no product had been left behind? You know, to err protect the animals who often snack on discarded meth... 

• Like 2

Just someone taking a dump.

• Haha 3

I havent a clue what it really is but its not not what i would use as proof of some oddball creature running amuck,

As far as trampling through woods at night,  if its moonless its dark, and since no one has super human nite vision and my ego isnt chapped by it  ill carry a big sun gun light and if you wanna bumble about in the dark more power to you,

Blair witch type shakeovision videos were the stupid trend around 20 years ago, find a new better excuse for crappy videos that prove zero

It sounds like a deer in distress.  It's probably staged though.  Just because the video is not clear, the person should know exactly what he is looking at. If it was a danger to that human, it would have already eaten the idiot.  no stealth there. I think I will take this flashlight and sneak up on that sleeping bear. That top moving object almost looks like a deer leg though I cannot figure out how it got in that angle.  maybe its part of an antler. . It is probably his buddy  playing animal sounds at half 3/4 speed. I do hear a low growl at times or maybe its a hum.  I vote hoax.

Edited by micahc
  • Thanks 1